"The future ain't what it used to be."

Successful Construction of Liquid Metal Vessel

KerrTexas

Timekeeper
Yes, we were able to finally construct a working model of the liquid metal/plastic space/temporal vehicle. After many hours of instensive research and collaboration with the local librarian, we were able to make sense of all the design notes written on a variety of paper.

Hopefully, no problems will arise later, since some of the cocktail napkins had accidently been soaked in some spilled spirits. This caused us to lose some of the required mathematical calculations due to the ink being diluted and becoming illegible.

Also we did lose one "page" when Steve thought he saw some governmemt agents and ate the napkin. Turned out the suspected government agents were Jehovahs Witnesses. We are not certain, but perhaps the Jehovahs Witnesses and The Men in Black are one and the Same. Think about it, riding our neighborhoods on bikes ( vehicles with no traceable heat sources / license plates, etc..), going door to door and attempting to gain entry into as many homes as possible. Hmmmmm...

Anyway, after carefuly putting together the components we realized our goal of building a temporal craft. It isnt quite done, we ran out of Elmers glue and are waiting for our associate to return from a run to Wal-Mart. We are certain the duct tape will hold, but it is always good to build in redundent safety systems.

As you are probably wondering what the craft looks like, and we do have a vivid color photo of the wonderous creation, but all in good time. Our testing has confirmed that it does successfuly operate as it should with only one minor detail. When the brakes are released it instantly travels ot any point in time and/or space, but then for some reason, it returns just as quickly. Only by blinking our eyes at a specific rate do we notice any shift whatsoever, that how fast it can go.

Enough of the chit chat..below is our color photo of our liquid metal/plastic craft..

Mars_Jet-browse.jpg

And no it wasnt done with adobe or altered in any way. It is just as the camera captured it.

You can clearly see that the craft was submitted to gravitational forces way beyond our imagination. Hence the perspective distortion in this very authentic photograph.

Roel

We are certain the duct tape will hold, but it is always good to build in redundent safety systems.

Duct tape will akways hold. There's an old saying: "If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40; if it does move and it shouldn't, use Duct tape." You can also substitute the word "Gaffer" for "Duct" (more common in my business) and "a hammer" for "WD-40".

Actually, this isnt as far off from being real as one would imagine ( the duct tape idea )
I went to an airshow and a B-52 flew in and was placed on display. I noticed that duct tape was used around some of the cockpit windows.
I would like to know who the manufacturer of that duct tape was...

"Gaffer"..havent heard that one for awhile...like a light bulb with a mogul base on it.

I went to an airshow and a B-52 flew in and was placed on display. I noticed that duct tape was used around some of the cockpit windows.

Yeah, the saying I quoted above isn't quite a frivolous as it sounds - Duct tape truely is a wonderful invention.

I would like to know who the manufacturer of that duct tape was...

"Gaffer"..havent heard that one for awhile...like a light bulb with a mogul base on it.

Yeah, "Gaffer" is more of a media thing, and is a slightly different beast.

For more on that (and who made it), I found this: http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/duckvsduct.html

I hit PX with a bolt of energy.

I'm sure that I hit it.

About two days after hitting it, I was driving along and an energy field came up through the bottom of the car and vibrated my entire body.

If it would just stop raining on the west coast, we would be able to continue our experiments on our craft. Our atmospheric liquid shield ( Thompson's Water Seal ) seems to be protecting the skin of the craft. but we have been having to replace the gaffers..er..flexible temporal joint tape, since the moisture has been effecting its integrity.

Havent actually done as many experiments with the craft as we had hoped. It still does travel through time, but we havent worked out the problem of it performing the task instantainiously, from the set co-ordinates and back to our lab at such a amazing rate of speed, we dont even notice it doing anything at all, excepting the blinking of the eyes at a specific rate to be able to obaserve activity of the craft.

Just wanted to up-date everyone here in TTI. When we are confident it works safely, we certainly will be inviting everyone, our friends, in TTI to join us for an excursion in time. The only requirement will be a 90 minute presentation with one of our time-travelling experts, and you even get a free gift at the conclusion of the presentation!

( Must bring major credit card to presentation to be eligible for free gift )

<font color="blue"> [/COLOR]Masumane is apparently R.V.ing into the privacy of my own home.

Make sure that you don't get the blob of (deleted), mixed up with the blob of J.B. Weld.

Lol, lol, lol!!

Back