Switching timelines by astral projection

CTP

Temporal Novice
Hey there, is ist possible change to another Timeline with Astral Projection ?

Maybe to a another year ?

If my thinking correct i spiltt my mind and Create a new Timeline.

What you think ?

Hey there, is ist possible change to another Timeline with Astral Projection ?Maybe to a another year ?If my thinking correct i spiltt my mind and Create a new Timeline.

What you think ?
It's easier than that.
Change your job. Change your habits. Things you might not normally do.

I'm unsure what your saying exactly. If you're saying that you can simply change time by astral projecting, or at the least, visit a different timeline than yourself by astral projecting, I guess I could assume it's possible and everything. I mean, why wouldn't it be? At the same time though would it really be time travel if it's simply a product of your mind? I day dream, even dream, about the what ifs of going back in time but that doesn't mean anything's changed.

If, (or since), astral projection is simply an extension of the imagination you could do anything you imagined.

i do agree with GPA , with this belief and the type of imagination we have, i guess the only thing we can do is just to imagine knowing the fact that its really hard to travel and switch to timelines .

There are a lot of things that can go wrong like someone else trying to take your body, and also would have to make sure any evil force is not near you as well when doing it at the time. I don't know about another timeline, as time travel has not been proved or dismissed and would be interesting if that ever happened in the coming weeks or years. I think there have been cases of people having a outer body experience, and were outside their body and managed to get back before something happened which could of been worse.

To discuss this properly we would have to agree on a definition of astral projection. As far as I see it if we manage the astral projection we are in another dimension where time does not exist, so under that order of ideas we are in another "timeline" yes.