"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Ban List

Re: The Ban List *DELETED*

Dear me... what have we got here..
The point that has been arrived at is significant...
Many deceits..
You dont need IP trackers or to be a remote senser or even to be a real TT to see in the dark.

Aye

I was friends with him too. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif Too bad, he isnt around to talk about this anymore. I know he is around, but wont expose himself.

A time traveller supposedly back in 2038 is still around now?? He had at least two sockpuppets, and only one of those is banned so he could always post using the other one. Or just keep up the deeper pretence with his female identity.

DG,

I never took time to respond to the "John Titor was banned?" post. He wasn't banned - principally because he didn't post here as John Titor. He posted as TimeTravel_0 here and as John Titor on P2P.

origin (orig1n)

Notice:

The user "origin" (AKA "orig1n") has been banned by username and IP for making racist comments and for other malicious and antisocial forum behavior. Please inform Mop or myself if you are aware of this person returning to the forum. Thanks.

RMT

Re: origin (orig1n)

For example, he wrote that when they were playing around with the unmanned instrumentation prototypes, they would crank them up, the prototype would disappear and be tracked in the next minute to 15 miles away and three thousand feet in the air, due to the rotation and movement through space of the Earth, from which position they would make a rapid, unplanned and terminal descent.
This all sounds perfectly feasible, excepting for the minor 'fact' that as an operator, he wouldn't be involved in the prototype stage. His involvement would have come much later in the development process, probably after the sacrifice of several small mammals and a couple of apes.
Sounds like a takeaway. Side order of chicken fried rice.

For example, he wrote that when they were playing around with the unmanned instrumentation prototypes, they would crank them up, the prototype would disappear and be tracked in the next minute to 15 miles away and three thousand feet in the air

They should have practiced editing stuff in Second Life first /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Despite what BuckRogers claims in his user profile, BuckRogers (and his alter ego Rainman2) were both banned for violation of TTI Terms of Service. If certain people don,t like TTI policies or its Mod, it is inappropriate to play childish games on the forum as some form of vengence.

'Nuff said,
RMT

i dunno, you kinda went apeshit on pete, not that i disagree entirely.

in all honesty, i kinda liked buck. it wasnt like he was trolling or anything.

Despite what BuckRogers claims in his user profile, BuckRogers (and his alter ego Rainman2) were both banned for violation of TTI Terms of Service. If certain people don,t like TTI policies or its Mod, it is inappropriate to play childish games on the forum as some form of vengence.

'Nuff said,
RMT

Well his name is Floyd. And yes he was playing games I will agree but vengence is way too strong of a word. Inappropiate Im not sure about that. I have seen people make long post here before with strong opinions. There is no TTI policy that I know of for what Floyd was doing. The policy said the post can be deleted at any time that is all he new. And his post were of material that is commonly publicyly available at your local library and with no copyright. Nuff said.

You keep diggin your hole, Lloyd. I will reply to this in the thread where I am laying out the evidence against you.
RMT

Ray:

You mean your evidence against my brother. Which by the way he is drinking beer with me tonight and watching movies. As for the hole Im not in any hole even if you banned me. I will be just fine. I will be beside my brother drinking beer and watching movies. My activities around here for the most part have slowed down. I,ve been working on my code that you won,t let me post on this forum. I'm fine ray and I will stay fine.

Your rigid frame of thinking which I compare to heuristics is something you should understand. Forming a way of thinking to catch many acceptable situations but that does not accuratelly apply to all situations and there is no formal proof that your behavior is always correct even though and here is the kicker. "You believe it is."

But I am telling you that only you believe it and maybe your students or your followers believe. Your behavior that is. If mop used the TOS on all your post he would have to ban you. What would happen if I went around here threatening to bust people's chops. God forbid I should say that to a female here. Boy I would really get in trouble. Your lucky I don,t call the police where you live and make a report on that and press charges against you. I have up to one year I think. See you can do it here at TTI but other users can,t. You dug your own hole a long time ago but no one that has the power has the gonads to step up to the plate and throw the dirt on your grave.

Frankly, I don,t see why I should stick around and reply to your so called evidence when you can break the rules but no one else can break the rules. And, I did not break any rules. I don,t see why I should reply and get bullied. Come to think of it this is the ban list so if your replying here you all ready got your mind made up and plan on banning me anyway. Well that goes back to your heuristics way of thinking. You don,t need proof you invent your own.

You know when I could not log back in as Reactor and created this ID I really did not care nor planned to tell anyone I was reactor. Sure it was plain because I had the same ID at another site. Again, ban or no ban I will be just fine. Whether people know I am here or not does not make much of a difference. Most of the people thru here never give their first name anyway. I don,t know how this will help you dig my grave for me but there you go.
Im pretty sure not many people are here think I did any thing wrong except maybe one or two of your die hard followers. And you will probably delete my post too if you can. Well I got coffee to drink and code to write. I,ve been up all night. Floyd went home. He works a side job on Saturdays.

Good day Ray.

The latest account created by Lloyd (God_of_Time) has also been banned. I have not banned his other account (Music_man) yet. However, if Lloyd uses that account to post, or creates another new account here, more drastic measures will be taken.

Thank you,
RMT

Back