"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Death of John Titor.

TimeTravel_1

Timekeeper
Three days ago John Titor died. In his final words he asked that the "Time Travel Institue" from the year 2036 (2000-2001 your time) be notified of his death and told this. The Unix problem had been fixed and that his mission was a total success. John also asked that you be told that he would need someone who would follow an order till he or she died to seek him out. In this world John is only 6 currently. I cannot disclose where exactly he lives but if you find out, when the wars come very soon you will have a place of safe being. Let this be known to all.

Dolph Acimsli

Why haven't I heard about TTI's endeavor to create a computer that can "think" like a human brain?

The last I recall hearing about this, an "army" of individuals were working on inputting human responses to otherwise klunky computer understanding of inputs and responses.

The position at the time that I heard about this, was a question as to whether such a computer could attain consiousness and atonomy.

The Appropriateness of Chance is Astounding
Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" by Neil Armstrong

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gifWhere is his funeral to be held? .Which timeline or parallel universe, and can the general public go....

His funeral will not be a secret. It is being held in our own timeline in the area known as "The Everglades" in your current time. If you can get to the timeline you are more then welcome to come. The coordinates are 25/22/13 N (Latitude) 81/02/46 W (Longitude) In what is now known as Graveyard Creek. It will be held in 4 days at 5:30 p.m. followed by a small service afterwords. Please join us anyone who can time travel. If you can't keep the date saved untill then.

I was one of Johns friends in the military. I was instructed to follow out one of his wishes that this forums be notified of his death. I was chosen because John was a friend not for any other reasons.

Most importantly, why don't you tell us since you're still alive why we should believe that John Titor was not a hoax and why John Titor never mentioned 9/11. That event in history is too important to neglect when you go back this far in time (assuming you did). (Sorry if this argiment may have been presented already and I don't mean to come across as offensive but I'm in search of the truth and I put this website on John Titor up for discussion on a few forums to get other people's opinion) I have to admit that time travel is a very interesting topic to me but I want to see if this whole John Titor speculation is either true or some average Joe going on a power trip.(again, no offence intended)

why did you come now? why didn't you come years ago? like right after the titor stories started? why is john being burried in the everglades?

Warrior: John has already answered all these questions already.

frequency: John did not mention this because on our timeline it never happened. Are we suppossed to know everything since we are from the future? The weather in any part of the world at any time? We are not superhumans just from the future.

Keven: I came now because it was Johns death wish to have this forum notified. I didnt come years ago because he only died 4 days ago. John is being buried there because in my own timeline that is where the national military cemetary is currently located.

Drak: I came through a timemachine of course.

Recent developements have allowed time machines to choose a specific timelines and time travel there. John specified this wordline and this is where I was sent.

Ok

I didnt come years ago because he only died 4 days ago.

But you have a time machine, you could have came back to our 2001 after he left and told us this. He died 4 days ago in 2036. Kevens question was why didn't you come back to OUR 2001 instead of our 2004?

ok, the 9/11 counter-argument is plausible.
now, how about my other question?

How do we know you or John Titor is not all part of an elaborate hoax or some guy goin on a power trip by stirring up things?

Drak: Would you have believed me anymore if the day after John died I came to the day after he left and said John died 3 years ago? I wouldn't have believe myself then.

frequency: John tried to prove to you he was what he said he would. He had pictures of his time travel vehicle, the user manual, and told you everything that you asked him to tell you to the best of his ability. Believing him and me is a personall desicion.

Gee, I'm even tempted to go out to the everglades myself, what a desolate place to be buried... I was out there not 3 months ago. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As I see it, there are 2 explinations; 1) You're the proclaimed JT and want an end to what you've created, which you would know can't come, so lets rule that out. 2) You're just another 'wannabe' time traveller, knowing no one will go out there. It's in the middle of nowhere man. There's one main road, and thats a highway... houses are pretty cheap though.

The only way I would believe that anyone (let alone the infamous JT) was buried would be if someone I know and/or trust confirmed that they had been there themselves and saw it, which won't happen... and if it does, then thatstill doesn't prove that's him.

If he's dead, then I guess someone, maybe you, wouldn't mind posting a picture of his drivers lisence or something that would allow me to validate his existence? I got an Uncle who's a cop and a real close friend who's a judge, I'm sure they wouldn't mind running up the numbers. Then, I would only believe that such a person named JT existed... of course, I would then know where his 'child' self lived... and a DNA test would easily be done, to see if the body and the kid had exact DNA matches... that last part with DNA won't happen, but it would still be a surefire way to prove it wrong.

Yeah, post some form of ID and i'll check up on it, that'll convince me.
By the way, who gets buried in a swamp... and why would they want to?

Plus, if the JT has a child self, didn't anyone ever bother to look him up, JT would still be under the same name, just as a 6 year old kid. Seems pretty simple.

EDIT: After a closer look, I saw that the only Titors listed in the country are in CT, IL, and one in NY. My guess is that someone from CT wouldn't be buried in Florida. Assuming that's the one, and the guy didn't just steal someone's name... and assuming that said person was dumb enough to only change their first name to 'disguide themselves.'

http://whitepages.com/search/Find_Person?firstname_begins_with=1&name_begins_with=0&firstname=&name=Titor&city_zip=&state_id=

Back