"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Death of John Titor.

Hello Time Travel_1

I just have 2 questions.

<font color="red">What is the Unix problem that was fixed?

[/COLOR] AND

You stated in a previous post:

"I was one of Johns friends in the military."

<font color="red">What millitary branch wre you and John in? What was your ranking?

[/COLOR]

Please answer my questions in this posting.

The Appropriateness of Chance is Astounding
Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" by Neil Armstrong

I asked the moderator about the possibility that the former TimeTravel_0 account was deleted and a new person signed up in his place, and he said this:

I have a more plausible explanation. I've researched this and discovered that the old "TimeTravel_0" posts were made before TTI required registration for posting. That is to say, in the "old days" you could post under a certain name (so long as that name wasn't already registered and belonged to someone else) and didn't actually have to register. That seems to be the case with the old John Titor posts.

Samson Rodriguez... a bit of a generic name there, afraid for you life or something?

I wouldn't be all too surprised if it really was you, the whole college thing is right on target, probably a sci-fi freak that read one too many articles right?

Reneging on my previous statemnt, I would be suprised if it was really you, I have my reasons.

NOTE: Even though the title of the thread would be apropo, kind of a hidden message, it would seem that this was one passionate hoax.

umm

so...this whole thing about John Titor is all fake? If it were the damage has been done, his posts are spreaded all over the internet.. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Re: umm

I really don't think this was JT. If it is - one wide shot picture of the car, passenger door open, with the time machine in it could go a very long way to putting this all to rest.

Oh! great - now I want evidence from the hoaxter's possible hoaxter!??!? I need a drink!

This forum cracks me up. Why don't you guys just put on your pointy ears, and start arguing about who would win in a fight: Jean Luc, or Kirk.

think about it, I think his predictions were vague, only giving years, I think that we were the ones searching for possible ends to his predictions. If you look for something, you will find it.

I can say that Pres. Bush is going to do something drastic to stay in the whitehouse, something could happen and people would assume he did it to stay in power, that would make you, the perciever, the proover of my predictions.

we are prooving him false or true, it upp to us.

personally, I won't believe a word of him until I see a civil war in 2009, and a lot of pictues, and him coming to my house with a copy of a book that won't be published until 10 years from now, along with the total new collection of beanie babies, an android, the newest addition to starbucks, a newspaper from the future, a pony, rollerskates, a toy plane, a slinkey...

I believe things can be cleared up.

By the time this message is transmitted completely to your world, the amount of time it takes to input the temporal encoding to make the most minor of temporal disruptions as possible, my adjutant (whom I have sent to transmit this message), will have already left, and unable to answer your questions.

On the evening of January 28th, 2036, a temporal distortion was detected by NORAD. Project PHOENIX was at its return, and inside the vessel was Corporal Vance Johnson, US Army. On the evening of February 2nd, 2036, another temporal distortion was detected by NORAD, Project DAEDALUS was at its return, and inside the vessel was Private First Class Michael L. Szwaizke, US Army.

Corporal Vance Johnson is whom you know as "time_traveler_0" and Private Szwaizke is whom you know as "time_traveler_1."

Your theories of temporal science are indeed correct. Even the slightest disruption of the temporal slipstream will disrupt any timeline, and will alter the course of history (and the future), dramatically. We were fortunate enough that even with an alteration so large, CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke's disruptions were not altering most parts of our society today, with a few minor exceptions (environmental exceptions, which have been detected by NORAD, as well). Hopefully, with proper emplacements will time be disrupted only slightly.

All the events that CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke have described to you are hoaxes. Nothing more, nothing less. The US Army regrets this incident and formally apologizes. There is no so-called "civil war," and there is no so-called "World War III."

Fortunately, CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke admitted to the crime, and our temporal scientists have worked expediently to restore your timeline to the fullest capacity. I am no expert in temporal science, merely a Colonel in a US Army Infantry unit.

They have been arrested for hijacking projects PHOENIX and DAEDALUS, and will summarily tried by a Court-Martial which I will head myself.

Lead your normal lives, as our hope is that temporal repair can be done and even this message will disappear, as there will be no need for it. Unfortunately, there will be no such reprieve for CPL Johnson and PFC Szwaizke, as they will most likely be executed soon for tampering with the Temporal Statues and Law of the United States (developed in 2031).

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this timeline may have faced.

Godspeed,

Jack P. Garby
COL, US Army
Commander, 4th Infantry Division

P.S. If you are the ones who actually believe this letter, then there isn't any doubt as to why you believe in "John Titor's claims." If you don't believe this letter and still believe in the JT theories out there, then.. tsk tsk tsk.. And if you don't believe this letter and don't believe the JT theories.. congratulations, perhaps humanity has taken a step forward in gullibility.

I am guessing old accounts on this forum expire after a certain time. Someone registered these 2 accounts again after they expired.

TimeTravel_0
Registered on 03/21/04 10:40 PM

TimeTravel_1
Registered on 03/21/04 09:09 PM

Where's the Parade?

It's a Disney World!

Bought to you, by the yous, or whomever!

This commercial has been brought to you by the future, perhaps!

Also, an essay test may be conducted to ascertain the equilivant methods derived for time displacement by equilivant pictures and equilivant postings, while feeling the part of an experiment from perhaps alien beings of the Galaxy. Oh, human, are you an alien species?
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If you are really John, then a simple question can put all this to rest. What is the Song that you told Pamela about?. What is the name of the secert song?

I am gonna bookmark this thread to ensure i get to read the responses.Is it strange that a man of a 138 IQ has spelling and grammer this poor?I hope those as smart or smarter then i can overlook my poor english.I was turned on to the john titor phenomena as a skeptic,after reading the posts I joined the beliver camp,now after two nights extesive research I find myself in the middle.Why admit this to be a hoax years later?If this was a hoax the purpose could of been a grade.The timeing of the posts seem to fit that theory.And it sounds like the type of thing a college kid would do as an assignment for a grade...also the doughnut sigularity is remarkably simaler to the discription of deaths gate from Mragerets weis's books series the death gate cycle(see book 5 the hand of chaos)Still there is the predictions all which take place PRE 911. and the iraqi war post and john even uses the term weapons of mass desstruction in one post at least a year before the buzz word became popular.And the very fact that he communicated about the iraqi war BEFORE 911 is so overwhelming to me personaly and yet thier is doubt.I think my doubt comes from reading so many others doubt.from what ive read of cern its my understanding they created a microsingularity accodently but again this was one search result that was surrounded by april fools results.I emailed cern directly but im still waiting for a response.perhap michal moores movie will be a flash point.John said the date wouldn't suprise anyone.To me that suggests one of two optimal dates.July 4th or september 11. any other date would be a suprise.I do Doubt the authenticity of the one samson because after letting it go this long I fail to see the logic in comeing clean after such a period of time with no follow through to prove your him and it was fake.And in the end I guess thats what we are all left with.doubts.Will the real john titor please stand up?

You could always look up the IP addresses of the so called "time travelers" and see where they're located to see if it is a person playing a hoax on you all.

Back