"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Dual Language Diagnosis of John Titor

Re: Proposal For A New Thread

Scannell,
You ask the question why would you care whether your a legend or not? LOL, you just previously said it before pal!! (highlighted above in bold). Really though, can you show me where you were named a legend other than in your own mind?

Yes, I said it, but it's simply hearsay now. I don't have a link to the post at the TTForum. Again, I don't consider my self one, nor did I self appoint my self as being one.

And please show me where you are experienced in proper inter-human conduct, because I'm just not detecting it.

And how would you like for me to show you Scannell? Perhaps in this interaction with you here? It's obvious you lack "proper inter-human conduct" coming on here attacking the TTA, believing false statements spoken by someone else, and swearing by them.

This guy Ciphers got some good stuff on you. I don’t think that you can dodge the EXACT dual word usages used in many of your posts that match Titors and Buzzmakers, such as the words ACTIONS AND DECISIONS, TICKED OFF, PISSED OFF, BRING IT ON BROTHER!, FREAKED PEOPLE OUT, WHAT EVER THE HELL and many more.

It's a coincidence, nothing more.

All the coincidental dates such as the 22nd, as it applies to both you and Zeshua, and Holy moly (how did Cipher ever make this connection) your Birth date of April 7th that corresponds perfectly to Chronohistorians posting dates and his sig. Including Nitescotts confirmation connection of yours and Zeshuas emails that both contain the word "Alpha" in the address. What are the chances of that?

Nothing but sheer coincidence. Perhaps they just read my posts and used the same words I did, and vice a versa. Sometimes there’s specific “words of the day” that are repeated again-&-again by other posters. Conduct an experiment to find out how many people said what on a particular day.

I wonder if you have a special license plate on your car that has something to do with relating to Titor or Time Travel?

Nope, sure don't.

And how about your (Time Travel, or No Time Travel? club) that stood as an anagram for TiTor. LOL your old friend Darby gave us an informationlicious freebee probably not realizing that you were careless in posting it. http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=38970&Forum=time_travel&Words=with%20a%20twist%20on%20his%20original%20user%20name%20&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=38696&Search=true#Post38970

Just another coincidence, I assure you. Maybe he got it from me.

Not to mention you closed your website and Pam deleted her posts. LOL, its all imaginary!!

Yes, but I doubt you've noticed or clicked on the link to a new website that say's "Coming Soon."

I planned on re-doing it, and posting it up for archival purposes once I was done here.

Cut the sincerity crap!! At this stage, there is no way you could even lie your way out of a paper bag!! So come on man make my day and just admit it!! Get this thing off your chest already and come clean.

You'll be respected more for that than posing as all these imposters.

There is nothing further I can say to prove to you, I am not JT. So believe me or not.

But when the truth does come out that I am not him, I expect an apology from you.

I emailed Cipher, and the dude is gone!! He left me a message though that read that he’s turned this case over to the FBI!! Yikes man that’s scary!! I don’t know Javier, but if I were you, I’d be shitting in my pants right about now!!

I doubt the FBI would be as relentless and unreasonable as you or anyone else who strongly believes in this JT/TTA connection.

These could be some serious allegation (applied to terrorism) that Cipher has on you. Even just talking about terrorism these days, (as Chronohistorian) you can become a suspect. If you really are Titor and Chronohistorian (which I do believe you are) and Cipher has made that obvious connection, than those faxes from Titor (you) from any date (even after or before the faxes) still could imply a terrorist threat. With the state of affairs these days and terrorist threats (in any form) after September 11th, this country has learned never to overlook a threat.

Heck I'd be running to the hills right about now!!

It's a scare tactic, Cipher wanted to make me admit something, just like you did. But the truth is, I told the truth already, I am not JT or anyone else.

I'm not going to be sitting around in fear that my government will come and take me away. Perhaps you would if it was you, but the evidence clearly shows there is no possible way I am JT. At best, it showed nothing but coincidences. Nothing more!

TTA

the fact that ur so bothered by it is quite bemusing. if someone thought i was titor, or george bush or dougal from the magic roundabout, id just laugh at them and agree. whats the difference if u kno who u are

the fact that ur so bothered by it is quite bemusing. if someone thought i was titor, or george bush or dougal from the magic roundabout, id just laugh at them and agree. whats the difference if u kno who u are

Good point.

But then again, I don't want be responsible for sparking another 6 yrs. of debates with the TTA in the center of the conspiracy.

Especially when the movie comes out, and more questions start to roll in. I want to make it abundantly clear; I am not the one that goes by the name John Titor.

Perhaps some wouldn't mind being told they were JT and being in this situation; some probably wish they were.

But the TTA wants nothing to do with JT, never has.

It’s hard enough seeing how many similarities there has been in our usage of text in the past. But it’s just a coincidence!

TTA

perhaps you have not been reading the postings on Sue's forum, or else you would know that they have their own thread on the very same subject being discussed here.

He can't, and I won't get into the reasons for it. He knows and I know, that's all that's important.

You’re a fine young lady Pam, and I hope you find your truth someday.

I agree with you TTA.

My problem with Cipher is that he's come here with no history of posting stating "I KNOW JT WAS JAVIER". Well heck, some of us have had contact with Javier over the years. I wasn't an original poster, but I've had conversations with him over the years and never suspected Javier of being JT. I didn't always agree with him, but I always strived to listen to his point of view.

Then Cipher comes back and says, Not only is Javier, JT, but he's Chronohistorian and Zeshua. While you spit out that you are all important, have this fancy, shiny program and wigits that will shock and awe the members on this forum, I've got something else.

When you tell me that Javier's in Iceland and from 2 states/countries above the Mason-Dixon Line, we'll talk. Otherwise, thank you for the time you spent but you are wrong. You crossed the line saying that JT was Zeshua, Cipher. You're a hoax. IMO you're worse than the TT'ers that began the hoaxes.

While you were working on your fancy language program, others were working on the human and IP aspect of the TT'ers that you decided were all one person. Big mistake.

Scannell,

Darby LOL, I find it strange that you know so much about the forum rules and dates almost as if you were Moderator himself, including the exact amount of posts that Dan (Creedo) posted in a single day and the dates in which rules took affect, and you came up with this information in less than several hours after my posts. Dang thats astonishing!!

This is probably the fifth or sixth time over the past five years that the issue has come up. I've responded to similar posts before. So, its not "amazing" - I just recall what I've posted before. I did the homework back in 2001-2002.

And I am a Mod/Admin...just not here.

I didn't say that Creedo made the edits - I just said that he and I recall the incident and I recall how many posts were edited in one night. It happened on the forum that I moderate. It wasn't something that I will soon forget because it caused some short-term chaos to the forum, long-term Admin policy decisions and a disciplinary action that I had to deal with.

I emailed Cipher, and the dude is gone!! He left me a message though that read that he’s turned this case over to the FBI!! Yikes man that’s scary!!

Okay let's get a grip here. Why would Cipher turn the JT/Chrono/Zeshua case over to the FBI?

Can you imagine the conversation over the telephone (that is currently being listened to by BushCo)?

"I read this story by a timetraveller named JT. I used this fancy schmancy shiney wiget linguistic computer program gadget and I've proven it is one person... go get him"

Unless Cipher felt that that JT/Chrono/Zeshua were true time travellers... cancel that. Unless Cipher felt that JT/Chrono/Zeshua were true time prophets, why would he turn it over to the FBI?

It's a scare tactic, designed to freak you out. Plain and simple.

I guess the next posts you are anticipating from Darby, Pamela and the rest of the forum will begin with "I saw several black SUV's with gov't licence plates parked out in front of my house."

Scannell,

EXACT dual word usages used in many of your posts that match Titors and Buzzmakers, such as the words ACTIONS AND DECISIONS, TICKED OFF, PISSED OFF, BRING IT ON BROTHER!, FREAKED PEOPLE OUT, WHAT EVER THE HELL

Buzzmaker said those words??? Where? When? Buzzmaker only made 5 posts between 17-FEB-2004 and 20-FEB-2004. He didn't use the words or phrases that you indicated.

I assume that you took Cipher's advice and checked his stats on the words listed in his first post on this thread? He suggested looking at the first 5 words.

I did. TimeTravel_0 used the words with the following frequency:

lazy - 1
unique - 2 (over a two day period)
tiresome - 1
decisions - 2 (over a two day period)
actions - 3 (you used the same word 3 times when you were JScannell)

Yes, Javier used each of the words very frequently. So did Rainman, Roel (our Moderator), Peter J. Attwood, Nolo Contendre and James Anthony. But TimeTravel_0 rarely used them.

SimonB and Jon Formet even used some of the words very frequently...but he didn't mention them at all. Curious. Especially as to Jon Formet. So much for super computers and crypto not to pick up on Formet - considering what I posted a in July of 2003.

Here's something else for you to think about Scannell. Since you do enjoy conspiracy connections.

I said:
Fine, perhaps you should write it’s book review too on Amazon when it comes out, it's obvious you've read it as well.

According to your orignal username JScannell and the link you provided to your website, I found your “books you've read” page.

http://home.wi.rr.com/jscannell/Books.htm

The TTA did not know you were a huge book fanatic!

And perhaps you've didn't catch it right away when I said you read JT’s book as well.

Probably not to scarey by it's self, but how did I know reading books was one of your hobbies, if I didn’t know who you were?

Ohhh scary!

How could I have made such an amazing connection there?

Am I you too /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif?

Perhaps the TTA was just being psychic (as I claim to be) and received this tip, as well as all the other popular words that seem to connect me to JT and the rest, from a future I have foreseen subconsciously.

Do you see how silly that sounds?

Now how do you think you could say with certainty that I am JT, and I can come on here and tell you directly that I am not him, the original posters have admitted that I am not him, and still believe that I am regardless? Don't you think that sounds pretty silly?

It’s all just a coincidence Scannell, nothing more!

But by the looks of your reading material, I know there is nothing I can say to make you believe that last statement, so suit your self.

TTA

Good point Creedo.

I remember Rick of Anomalies very well.

We had some pretty heated debates... and some were pretty funny too /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif maybe just to me.

The TTA wants to apologize to you too Rick, wherever you are. I'm sorry I gave you such a hard time. Though, sometimes I think you had it coming, but that's behind me now, and I hope it is for you too. I hope you are well. Take care.

TTA

It sounds like you have a lot of apologizing to do TTA_01. Me thinks that you must have really upset whoever this Cipher person is in the past. Thus his aimed attack on you.
So what have you done to him? Who would want to do this? Why?

I’m not sure who Cipher really is or was? Perhaps he was someone else from my ancient past, who hasn’t gotten over his grudge with the TTA either.

It could happen /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif. As it is, I don’t recall half of the people I spoke with back then, especially those with new ID’s.

So, if it was someone I previously spoke with, I must of really let him have it.

Enough to spark this investigation, enough to draw me back from retirement after 3 yrs., and enough to make many JT diehards believe the connection.

This guy was good, but not good enough. He improved from the last time the TTA remembered him, but he FAILED in his investigation to prove that I am JT (IMO).

So let’s ask:
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1147545985TTA_01">

How many people believe Cipher's conclusion was true, that the TTA was behind the John Titor (JT) story all along?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />YES - I believe that TTA/Javier was JT all along, I'm 100% certain of that fact.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />NO - I don’t believe there is any possible way for TTA/Javier to have been JT, they are two different people.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />MAYBE - I believe there could be a possible connection to linking the TTA to John Titor and some of the rest Cipher has linked him to also being, but I am not 100% sure of it.
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

Thank-you for voting.

TTA

Creedo,
Okay, interthread poll; is Javier Jeasus Christ?

This I must ask, as everyone seems to be trying to nail him to the wall.

Thanks, I'm flattered by that connection, though it's true I am in people's cross-hairs these days, I am not him either.

TTA

I wouldn't be too concerned about Cipher submitting this to the FBI.
His program is obviously crap.(If he even really has one.)
If he does so the FBI will find out Javier was not really John
and it is just going to make Cipher and his program
look like crap. They will probably throw him AND his program out the door!
I know they were not the same person so I think the whole thing is rather
amusing as I read over the threads.

-Pamela

Group Titor - \"The Information Validator/Unfalsifier\"

Welcome back, Pamela:

There are several major aspects of Cipher's approach and analysis that are quite important, from a scientific standpoint. One being that his analysis is (quite properly) focused in what some of us call "Information Dynamics". Another way of putting it would be that the analysis is centered on information, rather than energy, momentum, force, matter, or motion.

The study, analysis, and modeling of Information Dynamics is every bit as much a science as are the more familiar sciences of Energy Dynamics and Mechanical (Force/Moment) Dynamics. Assuming for a moment that there really is a "Group Titor", the fact is that the entire Role Playing Game that Group Titor manifested was all contained within the "dynamical metric" of a quantity ("dimension") we call Information. Those who have read, and come to understand my scientific threads that discuss the natural embedding of Information, Energy, and Force/Moment will certainly be able to see how important this hierarchy (with Information at the top) is to the unfalsifiable story that Group Titor has put forward.

What motivates Group Titor? (i.e. what is one of their most important Intentions?): The answer is simple... to keep the story unfalsifiable, at all costs. This is done thru manipulation of Information, since this is the medium within which the John Titor Experiment (or RPG, take your pick) has been crafted.

As anyone who has studied, and practices analysis/modeling of Information Dynamics can tell you, there are certain "rules" (which will one day be referred to as more "scientific laws" which the universe obeys) that apply to Information Space and Information Dynamics. Understanding these "laws" of Information Dynamics allows one to not only analyze existing information, but also can help them craft (Create) an "object" in the Information dimension. The fact is that Group Titor did just this. They created an Information object. As a result, that Information object is just as subject to the laws of Information Dynamics as our bodies are subject to the laws of Physical Dynamics (such as gravity, for one). One "law" of Information Dynamics relates to Validation of Information and the concept of Falsifiability. One can think of Falsifiability as similar to gravity in the physical dimensions... IOW "gravity eventually sucks you in" is very similar to "falsifiability refutes lies &amp; eventually assists in proving truths."

You are probably aware, Pamela, that I am quite well-versed in the science of physical dynamics &amp; energy dynamics. You can add to this list that I am also quite well-versed on the science of Information Dynamics. As such, I point out that you (or your RPG character) play a crucial role in The John Titor Experiment, especially as it relates to Information and Falsifiability. In fact, my little term for your role would be (in the affirmative) "The Information Validator" and (in the derogative) "The Unfalsifier". It becomes quite nakedly clear that this is your role in The John Titor Experiment when you return to this forum, after so long away, and come to this thread at this time and make the following statement in Information Space:

I know they were not the same person so I think the whole thing is rather
amusing as I read over the threads.

By this statement, you reveal (and have revealed in the past) that you are the "Information Validator" and/or "Unfalsifier" for Group Titor. But of course, because we all know it was set-up that way to begin with! You are the "holder of the secret song title." You are part of the myth, part of the legend! And when you understand Information Dynamics, as I have described here, and elsewhere on this forum, your role becomes clear... and why you must always be able to say "I knew John Titor, and you sir are no John Titor!" (with apologies to Lloyd Bentsen and his quip in a debate with Dan Quayle).

You don't fool me Pam, and neither do any of the other players in Group Titor. You may try to debunk Cipher's work (either here on the forum or in his real work), but until you understand Information Dynamics like he does, like I do, and like many other Information Scientists/Engineers do, you might not understand what you are a part of. But then again, if you are a willing participant in Group Titor, then you already know full well that what I speak about Information Dynamics is true.

And I will again take this Time to re-state that to this point in Time, I have yet to see any real attempts at falsification (much less actual falsification) of the science I present that shows the embedded, fractal nature of INTENTION-&gt;Information-&gt;Energy-&gt;Force/Moment (Momentum).

I am just wondering when the players in Group Titor are going to decide to "come clean"? Of course there will certainly be great financial profit to be had once this does come to pass. All the Role Players could stand to become quite wealthy indeed!

RMT

Re: Group Titor - \"The Information Validator/Unfalsifier\"

Rainman Time,

I did not come back to this board because of this thread. I came back to talk to Greg.
I just decided to leave two cents here while I was here.
You can talk to me all you want about the way you analyze things but when you know
something is true everything else going against it doesn't really mean a whole hill
of beans.
That would be like if you had three cups A, B, and C. and under B someone puts a small ball
which you witness.
Someone can come along later and say "I know its under A because I did this analyzation and complex
math problems and I have figured it out. Yes it is definetely under A."
You know it is under B. So what do you do with this guy? You just listen to him ramble and
kind of laugh about it and the program he used to figure it out as well.

I don't have any role. I am just me.

If you want to believe it is Javier I guess you will just have to believe it. You must have a lot of confidence in his program. I know its all BS. I know Javier isn't John.
But if you insist the Ball is under cup A. Then ok. Don't be too disappointed when you lift
the cup and find nothing there.

-Pamela

Bravo RMT, very scientific!

I am just wondering when the players in Group Titor are going to decide to "come clean"?

I'm curious to hear your analysis in the role you think I may have played in this, since it’s an RPG that also involves the TTA.

If I were to profit from any of this, I'll invite you to my BBQ. You'll see me at the local Costco packing my truck full of Gatorade, Doritos, and beer nuts

TTA

i havent read this full thread, only bits and pieces, but the thing i find funny is that people are still arguing over this years later.
thou rmt's post did a good job of summing up. i like the idea of "group titor" cus really the whole thing does seem like some kind of university/stoner experiment. i wasnt aware of a movie thou lol, that makes group titor even more believable; group of skint holywood directors plan mega movie by creating a cult following.i only heard of this guy recently but i was amazed when i discovered the story was 5 years old.
i reckon any1 who mentions the name "john titor" from now on should be sent back in time themselves so they know what its like. im sure the poor guy is fed up havin people talk about him behind his back, after all he is back in his own universe/time/mental cell block again

Back