"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Dual Language Diagnosis of John Titor

Group Titor - \"The Time Travel Antagonist\"

Bravo RMT, very scientific!
Thank you, TTA. And I can certainly see that the news traveled fast! Only 2 minutes from Pamela's post to your post.
Time flys when you're having fun, eh? I imagine that's just another coincidence.
I'm curious to hear your analysis in the role you think I may have played in this, since it’s an RPG that also involves the TTA.
I believe I have already made a reference to the TTA's role, and even in a prior response to you...perhaps even in this thread! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif But you already know your role, so this would come as more a surprise to others than it would for you, I'd imagine. But isn't it all modeled after the classic Greek Tragedy? Who could argue that the roles of the Protagonist and Antagonist are not effectively defined in the John Titor legacy?

So which of these two classically-defined roles would you wish to "cop" to in The John Titor Experiment, TTA? Given your outward personality as the TTA, one might ask: Does TTA stand for Time Travel Activist or does it stand for Time Travel Antagonist?

The question of whether or not you have also acted as the Protagonist (Titor), or whether another person (or persons) from the alleged "Group Titor" formed the online personality of JT is as yet unproven to me. I believe I stated that I think Cipher's analysis is believeable, but I am not sure I ever stated even my "percentage confidence" whether Cipher is 100% correct, or more like only 90% correct.... or perhaps something less. But as a practicing scientist/engineer I certainly know it is not simply an "all or nothing" measure of correctness of Cipher's analysis. They may all not be "hits" but I also know there are no "misses".

If I were to profit from any of this, I'll invite you to my BBQ. You'll see me at the local Costco packing my truck full of Gatorade, Doritos, and beer nuts
Oh sure! Pull in the big bucks, and then throw a cheap party!
I tell you.... I was more thinking along the lines of a slightly more upscale celebration. Maybe some catered hors d'oerves and at least some nice red and white California wines? Why not go all out and claim it as part of the business expenses of Group Titor? :D

RMT

Re: Group Titor - \"The Information Validator/Unfalsifier\"

Pamela,
I don't have any role. I am just me.

I knew you quite well before you knew JT, and know you didn't have a role in this, other then being abandoned by your once trusted friend JT.

Explaining this to everyone, through your expriences, will perhaps not be to everyones statisfaction.

Time will expose "Group Titor" someday though, and the experts can then follow the money, and pin the story on those responsible.

Though, if you’re credited in the movie and get a cut out of it, then that's a different story, j/p

TTA

Re: Group Titor - \"The Information Validator/Unfalsifier\"

Pamela,
If you want to believe it is Javier I guess you will just have to believe it. You must have a lot of confidence in his program.
I was not even discussing this issue, yet this is what you presume of me? Whether I believe Javier was one-in-the-same with JT was not part of my reply to you. I was discussing what I thought was your role. Since that time, TTA has replied and I have stated what (IMO) was his role. But I have not yet said I am "100%" convinced that Javier was both the TTA and JT (antagonist and protagonist).
I know its all BS. I know Javier isn't John.
And once again, this was not at all what my reply was about. My reply was about your character in the Greek Tragedy. And this response of yours fits in perfectly with your role as "Information Validator/Defalsifier". You have again stated that someone (Javier) is NOT JT. But that was not what I was questioning or suggesting.

One thing I know for sure is that Javier certainly played the character of TTA, which I think I will now refer to as Time Travel Antagonist. It seems to fit a little bit better as a descriptive. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RMT

Re: Group Titor - \"The Time Travel Antagonist\"

RMT,
...Time flys when you're having fun, eh? I imagine that's just another coincidence.

Hey, when your good -your good, and your especially in rare form today Ray /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif. But yes, just another coincidence.

...Does TTA stand for Time Travel Activist or does it stand for Time Travel Antagonist?

(The TTA is LOL)

Man, your on fire today RMT. That's a real good one /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

...but I am not sure I ever stated even my "percentage confidence" whether Cipher is 100% correct, or more like only 90% correct.... or perhaps something less.

I guess your voting Maybe then?

...I was more thinking along the lines of a slightly more upscale celebration. Maybe some catered hors d'oerves and at least some nice red and white California wines? Why not go all out and claim it as part of the business expenses of Group Titor?

Ray, your a bon vivant, I never would have guessed it. Fine, I'll buy, you invite the ladies

TTA

Hi TTA,
Hey, when your good -your good, and your especially in rare form today Ray . /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I agree to both counts, and am also smiling and LOL. Believe me, Javier, I don't take this near as seriously as Cipher, even though I think he has done good work. I have fun and enjoy cracking codes and mysteries and "mystical knowledge". It's all just Information, ya know?
(The TTA is LOL)

Man, your on fire today RMT. That's a real good one
Someone once told me "Hey, when your good -your good" :D Yep, amazing what a 3 week, relaxing vacation can do for the analytical senses! Quite poetic, but perhaps this was the real meaning of the "A"? Who is to know but the person who may have intended it? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I guess your voting Maybe then?
Already did, mate. And since I admit to not being "100%" that should tell you how I had to vote... to be honest, and all. Because it is a virtue to be honest, of course! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Ray, your a bon vivant, I never would have guessed it. Fine, I'll buy, you invite the ladies
Man can not live on beer alone, can man?
I think we have a deal as long as you can promise some fine caviar & real champagne is in the mix! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RMT

Glad your enjoying your vacation Ray,

Quite poetic, but perhaps this was the real meaning of the "A"? Who is to know but the person who may have intended it?

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing the TTA in the JT picture when it comes out.

I could play his unsuspecting next door neighbor; he’ll invite me over one day to see his Time Machine in his parent’s garage, drink a few beers, and he’ll get so wasted that he’ll start telling me all about his plans while he's here in the past, and of his intents to start a civil war (that would be the twist in the movie; he came back not to prevent one, but to begin one).

And when he would go out on his date with Pam (or the girl playing her), I’d break into his garage with a wrench, and smash up his machine up real good /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif BWAHAHAHA.

He’ll come back from his date, boasting to Pam about his machine, and say “Would you like to see my machine, it's really shinny.”

When he enters his garage, he’s in shock to find his machine is in a million little pieces, and yells out "OMG, Who could have done this? WHO DID THIS? He looks down, see’s my calling card and it reads: “Time Travel Activist.”

With his fist up in the air he say’s swearingly, “I’m going to get you, you, Time Travel Antagonist.”

Fades out-

Fades in- a nice sunny day, with birds chripping outside the TTA's window.

TTA comes out to take out the trash, see's JT crying in his garage, the TTA asks: "what happened John?"

John say’s: “The TTA broke my machine, wha-wha-whha, No dear Ghha((blows nose)) why me /ttiforum/images/graemlins/cry.gif”

Price of wrench on sale at Sears: $10
Price of leather gloves: $20
Price of custom made cards: $40
Price of seeing JT crying because
the TTA broke his machine:

PRICELESS.

TTA

TTA,

PRICELESS.
Your writing skills when it comes to vignettes are much better, and much more entertaining, than Creedo's... that's a fact, Jack. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can see your skill for the dramatic conclusion and denoument in the story. It works. But you know those a-hole producers up there in Hollywood. They are always gonna demand some changes that will ruin what you've crafted! It's the way it works... another one of them Laws of Information, if you will.

RMT

Looking back

The TTA has spent the past few hours tonight briefly reading over what he’s missed here in the last 3 yrs.

And I must say, the TTA has certainly missed much.

I missed the RMT vs. Creedo feuds.

No comment… don’t want to get those two started again!

Sigmund vs. chronohistorian.

That was some pretty funny stuff… to bad I missed it. I wonder how “Classic TTA” would faired in a bout with the prima Donna of the threads at the time
. I can't believe he has not been banned by now.

TTA

Re: Looking back

And when he would go out on his date with Pam (or the girl playing her), I’d break into his garage with a wrench, and smash up his machine up real good BWAHAHAHA.

Just what do you have against time travel anyway? Is it a moral, ethical objection, did JT ever state publicly if he liked or disliked time travel? You must have some reason you are against time travel, care to enlighten?

Hiya Ren,
Just what do you have against time travel anyway? Is it a moral, ethical objection, did JT ever state publicly if he liked or disliked time travel? You must have some reason you are against time travel, care to enlighten?
I could be wrong, but I think the TTA is "in the bullpen" warming up to answer these questions fairly soon. Or at least give us his more in-depth feelings on why he thinks it is wrong to pursue, or achieve, time travel.

If you look several posts back, I had cut-n-quoted a blurb he gave us on this topic when I first began my questioning of him in this thread. My recent post was to try and engage him further on these thoughts, and he said he would be happy to go into more detail, and we agreed that when he was ready he would start a new thread to deal with this. So I am waiting for further discussion on this just as you are! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Did I get it right, TTA?
RMT

You hit the nail right on the head RMT. I already have some thoughts written up. And as soon as I get more time after my final next week, I’ll post it.

TTA

quote"I could play his unsuspecting next door neighbor; he’ll invite me over one day to see his Time Machine in his parent’s garage, drink a few beers, and he’ll get so wasted that he’ll start telling me all about his plans while he's here in the past, and of his intents to start a civil war (that would be the twist in the movie; he came back not to prevent one, but to begin one).

And when he would go out on his date with Pam (or the girl playing her), I’d break into his garage with a wrench, and smash up his machine up real good BWAHAHAHA.

He’ll come back from his date, boasting to Pam about his machine, and say “Would you like to see my machine, it's really shinny.”

When he enters his garage, he’s in shock to find his machine is in a million little pieces, and yells out "OMG, Who could have done this? WHO DID THIS? He looks down, see’s my calling card and it reads: “Time Travel Activist.”

With his fist up in the air he say’s swearingly, “I’m going to get you, you, Time Travel Antagonist.”

Fades out-

Fades in- a nice sunny day, with birds chripping outside the TTA's window.

TTA comes out to take out the trash, see's JT crying in his garage, the TTA asks: "what happened John?"

John say’s: “The TTA broke my machine, wha-wha-whha, No dear Ghha((blows nose)) why me ”

PRICELESS.

TTA "

What an imagination! But why would you want to ruin me and John's date?
It will be no goodnight kiss for me after that! lol /ttiforum/images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Pamela then leans over to comfort John and whispers "John, you know your noisy neighbor Javier?
Well he is really the time travel activist." next thing you know Pamela hears the cocking
of a gun and sees John running toward Javier's house.
Pamela yells "John wait! John!" End of scene one. lol

Hmmmm....on second thought if you tried to destroy the distortion machine with a wrench...
The scene would go something like this.

John and Pamela were driving home from their date and a long ways off
John says."Pamela....I can't find my house...Infact I can't even find the neighborhood!
The place up ahead looks like a nuclear explosion went off....oh no! My time machine!!!"

Scene changes as you see clouds everywhere and Javier looking down from heaven,"Why did I
ever mess with John's machine?? The TTA has ceased from the Earth! Time travelers will be everywhere now with no one to fight them!!! The TTA destroyed by a time machine!! There goes one now.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" The TTA looks at the clouds suspiciously and wonders
if he is truly in heaven. LOL

Cipher,

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the record here are the “original faxes” sent in by John Titor/Javier to Art Bells BBS:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That statement is both technically and factually incorrect on two counts that don't involve Javier in any way.

You haven't done your homework on this one.

Hmmm...Cipher appears to have taken leave of us.

ACT II

Very funny Pamela /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif HA HA HA.

Okay… I’m game. Let’s continue the story.

Act II: The TTA messed with my… what?

Pamela: John, there is something I need to tell you.

John: What’s that?

Pamela: Before you and I met... I met someone.

John: Wh-what?

Pamela: Yes John. It’s true. I didn’t want to tell you this before.

John asks with a sneaking suspicion of who it might be: Who was it?

Pamela looks on at the ruined machine, feeling partially to blame and says to John: He and I were... were "just friends."

John: Are you saying that you knew the TimeTravelActivist all along and you didn't say something to me?

Pamela: Yes John.

John: And that my machine is not the only thing he messed with? That’s it, I’ve heard enough. I’m going to get that punk, I don’t care that he’s gone, I’m going to make sure he was never born.

The TTA now lost in the heaven’s ether after the explosion with no means to warn humanity of the impending danger.

1 yr. has passed.

John rebuilds his machine, expect this time it’s a Time Portal.

He configures it to 2036, and get’s on his Temporal “Boost Mobile Phone” and calls up his military cronies.

John: Hey, where you at? brp-brpp.

John: Yeah, I need you to send the entire infantry this time, the device is working and stable on this end, send a message that we need to move in now. brp-brpp.

Camera zooms in for a close shot of John's face.

John: I will get my revenge on you soon TimeTravelActivist. You may have escaped me, but I will find you!

John laughs demonically as the scene fades out: “HAHAHAHA.”
I will find you TTA... HAHAHAHA... i will find you.

Fades out-

Fades in-

Pamela to John: You’ve changed John, ever since the TTA broke your darn machine a yr ago, all you been doing is obsessing & working in your parents garage non-stop. I don’t think I know who you are anymore.

John: “Ahh come on baby, don’t say that, you know JT wuvs you.”

Pamela: “I, I, I just want the old John back, the man I fell in love with. Not this deranged maniac obsessed with Time Travel and making a profit. I want the man who made me feel special. When I look into your eyes, I just don’t see that man anymore.”

Camera zooms in to John’s watch, it reads: 2:22 p.m.

John say’s to Pam: “This is the last time honey, I swear!”

Machine starts to beep and lights up, an event horizon then opens up.

John walks backwards to the portal while saying to Pam: “Trust me hun…”

Travelers emerges from the portal and hands John a Temporal Disruptor.

“…I know what I’m doing.” chk-chhk locks and loads.

Pamela watches in shock as hundreds of John’s military friends from the future embark onto the past and raid JT’s parent’s refrigerator.

John talks out loud to friends: Sure, help your selves guys, thanks for asking for permission. Remember to wipe your feet before you come in, my mom is pretty particular about keeping her carpet clean. Oh hey Stacey, you made it, it’s good to see you again! Oh Pam, this is Stacey, she’s my special opps. soldier (John smirks and remembers how special).

Stacey: Hi Pamela, it's nice to meet you.

Pamela: Thaankks... it's nice to meet you too. Can I have a minute with you John?

Pam pulls John to a corner and asks him: Who's this bimbo John, and why is she looking at you like this?

John: I told you, she's Stacey my special opps officer.

Pam: Special's opps my @#$, tell me the truth John, I demand to know the truth!

John: Well, I didn't think you needed to know, but she and I were an item once, but it's purly professional now. It's all about making the mission succesful now, you'll see.

Pamela now sits with her arms crossed, as she watches John laugh with his friends, and his very special opps soldier "friend" Stacey.

Pamela thinks to her self and says: There is no way I am going to put up with this for another year!

Meanwhile – Phased out of corporeal synch, the TTA watches from another dimension, powerless to do anything about it.

TTA: I have go to do something to stop them. But what can I do?

Promo for next’s week episode plays:

Will JT unleash an unholy hell upon earth by causing WWIII?

Will the TTA be able to find a way to become corporeal and stop JT?

Will Pamela ever get her old JT back, and feel special again?

Stay tuned and find out next week, in the conclusion of Act II: The TTA messed with my… what?

TTA

Back