"The future ain't what it used to be."

The "Italian" Kennedys - JFK Jr. and Maria Shiver?

The \"Italian\" Kennedys - JFK Jr. and Maria Shiver?

Sounds crazy I know... But these rumors are coming out that John F. Kennedy, Jr. was 'Italian' heritage based. And he might have been "GAY"... Oh yes... ITS THAT SHOCKING.

If you remember, JFK Jr. appeared have JET BLACK HAIR at times. And a "hairy chest". And loved to be photographed IN CENTRAL PARK without his shirt on...

I hear A SEXY NEWS PERSON was always trying to "seduce him" to no avail.... She was a little older but hey...

And he ended up AS A LAWYER WORKING FOR THE GUILIANI PROSECUTOR's OFFICE?... Maybe "sabotaging" MOB RACKETEERING CASES... A crazy claim we know that has no truth to it.

Took a few times TO PASS THE BAR EXAM!!! Poor guy...

Many of these Illuminati children were switched at "birth", "artificially inseminated" or "switched" later in life....

And then to end up with a "Crazy Cocaine Nutball" like Carolyn or what ever her name was....

She didn't seem like she appreciated him or even liked him very much although ALL THE WOMEN IN NYC WANTED HIM. Doesn't make sense to us!

AND WE DON'T BELIEVE HE IS "ACTUALLY DEAD". WE ARE TRYING TO LOCATE HIM LIKE "ELVIS" IN THE 80s.

And then there is MARIA SHIVER. She practically looks like SOPHIA LOREN these days. What's the deal with that? Isn't she supposed to HAVE IRISH GENETIC GENES in her? We doubt it. But of course, women can do wonders with makeup and plastic surgery! And she marries Arnold Schwartzenager. Whose father was reputed to be A NAZI SS OFFICER. And Maria "hangs out" with OPRAH WINFREY. Hey Oprah! I think you need to FIND NEW FRIENDS, STAY OUT HOLLYWOOD and MAYBE MOVE BACK TO CHICAGO.

And then UNCLE TED KENNEDY, rumored to a DARK DARTH LORD of the MASONS. What happened to that family?... Those EVIL ILLUMINATI BASTARDS!

Hanging with Barak Obama would be alot more fun and maybe safer for your career....

You can't believe any these crazy nonsense rumors,

TheCigMan

Re: The \"Italian\" Kennedys - JFK Jr. and Maria Shiver?

Maria is an ITALIAN isn't it...

And for the Irish families, I would suspect anyone named REGINA as well.

TheCigMan

Back