"The future ain't what it used to be."

The real time traveler..

Ah, so the first debunker has arrived huh, have you ever thought of the super-duper mega ray
even for a second before making that post ? It is actually the timemachinish-field that CREATES
the black and white effect on everything surrounding it. And as you can see in the picture, i am
holding the remote to signify that i am turning it on.

Now try to debunk THAT !

Ahhh. When you bring the super-duper mega ray into the equation things begin to make more sense. Your saying the time machine is actually pink and you are wearing purple pants and the timemachin-ish field thingy creates the optical illusion that every thing is black and white but it is unable to affect the timemachine-ish field thingy its self so it remains a lovely periwinkle blue. Cleverly done bomberman, cleverly done.

Ahhh. When you bring the super-duper mega ray into the equation things begin to make more sense. Your saying the time machine is actually pink and you are wearing purple pants and the timemachin-ish field thingy creates the optical illusion that every thing is black and white but it is unable to affect the timemachine-ish field thingy its self so it remains a lovely periwinkle blue. Cleverly done bomberman, cleverly done.

Yes ! Now you are starting to grasp the complex concept that is the workings of this time-machine !

Well i guess i could tell u about the advent of the time machine.
From your point of view, 2 years from now, there will be a scientific
revolution at CERN. Because one scientist there, (mr. Super scientist X)
will discover something great.

He will discover how to create a special type of ray, that can teleport
objects to other dimensions, he called it the "super duper-mega ray".
It is an astounding name may i add.

After that it was pretty much experimenting untill we created what
you call a "time machine". In our time though, we call it a
"hyperbolic time chamber".

OMG! The proof I've been seeking all along. A real time-machine AND a real-life time-traveller!
But wait a minute..
The picture of 'you' seems awfully familiar. You're not a time traveller, you're an ALIEN from outer space.
Help!

Back