"The future ain't what it used to be."

The topic of conversation here is...

If you receive harrassment by e-mail or phone, CALL THE POLICE. The Time Travel Institute is a message board and does not operate your phone or e-mail provider.

Thank you.
Raul

It's always fun to hear about people's life, or a little bit of nonsense, but there are other parts of the forums for that. Thanks.

On a similar note, would any discssion about JT, time travel or not, be counted as time travel?

Re: does anyone have any info on the science of tt

I am not from the future, and am new(ish) to this site, and am interested about timetravel, so does anyone have any science on the subject? i have read some of the messages, and some of you who claim to be from a different timezone sound credable, while others sound like they need more medication.
would like to hear a bit of science, and some predictions on future avents/technologies, please,

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif keep it sweet, the pin men

NOPE THERE IS ONLY ONE OF ME KEVEN, THE NAME CAME FROM THE PRODUCERS CREDIT ON MY CD'S. HOPE THIS CLEARS UP ANY CONFUSION.

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif KEEP IT SWEET,THE PIN MEN.

How about this:

When astronauts come back to earth from their missions, it is a well documented thing that they are missing time on their watches. These watches are syncronized before they leave.

why is this and is it a form of time travel ?

Time zones are a form of time travel, we experience those every day when we fly from one country to another, that's a form of time travel.

I donno, I guess that it's just too simple !

Re: JOHN TITOR

HAS ANYONE READ ANYTHING ABOUT JOHN TITOR , HAVE HAD A LOOK AT HIS WEB SITE, DON'T HAVE A CLUE IF HE IS FOR REAL BUT I WILL KEEP AN EYE ON THE NEWS CHANNELS FOR AN AMERICAN CIVIL WAR OVER THE NEXT YEAR, THAT SHOULD CONFIRM IT EITHER WAY, THINK HIS COMMENT ABOUT THE RUSSIANS STRIKING THE US AN EU IS A LITTLE OFF THE MARK CONSIDERING THEY ARE TRYING TO JOIN THE EU, BUT THINK HE MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING ABOUT ISREAL LOSSING SUPPORT IN THE WEST AND IT'S ISLAMIC NEIBOURS ATTACKING. ANYONE HAVE ANY COMMENTS ON HIM, I WOULD LIKE TO HERE THEM

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/tongue.gif KEEP IT SWEET , THE PIN MEN

I have a ground breaking theory to present but before I do….How do we know we are supposed to be doing this…And furthermore who is to be responsible enough with such power. The danger of such a power would rival that of nuclear technology tenfold. Everything with a use has an abuse. One time terrorist or one perfectly human action prompted by poor judgment could cause devestating repurcussions that we may not have considered with our assumptive theories. Time travel may be the real threat..not nuclear holacost. Perhaps we should be asking God’s permission. God has all the answers. Whether an intellect believes in god or not he must answer to his primary instincts…that of survival. If you know how to do something it doesn’t mean you should. For example, preventing Jesus’s death would be interfering with one of God’s purposes. God would undoubtedly have a concern with such intervention...As well as any other biblical continuum interventions for any faith for that matter….Snatch the apple from Eve and we may never be born…Faith prompted Noah’s heart to listen for instruction for the Ark’s production…it was not built for him. God trusted Noah with the ark…If he didn’t build it would the Human race have survived? Who can god trust with this technology which would rival all others? Consider that all that man discovers points to gods power…only certain things that man discovers..man should use. The below link is to a lamen term theory a 4 year old can grasp that paraphrases the more complex existing knowledge while presenting new perspectives the science communities have yet to realize. There is more to present…please email a request for the remainder of the theory.
http://www.crownj.cjb.net

Do you mind? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Why not start a new thread instead of posting the same message at the end of end existing thread? Even Chrono has standards!!

And why, pray tell, is your IP the same as a previous poster Gilmer, who claimed to be from a future where French, German and English become one language?

James

well yes there is a lot of real science in time travel but the problem is that people take it rediculously.
time travel what i think is possible only in one direction that is it in UNIDIRECTIONAL and that we must have to understand.

Stupid.... God does not exist fool. Our brains have evolved to believe in god, or a 'higher' power. Im sure its easier to believe in a big white man, who sits in his throne, surrounded by clouds, than the universe as we know it, comming out of nothing....

But I wont attack your believes, but dont try mixing god and science here, your better of trying to mix oil and water..

Now, i was watching the news today, and something caught my eye. There seems to be a public revolt, in new york anyway, where thousands of protesters are rallying in the streets against the Bush administration, and this is happening all over america. It seems that the pot has being stirred, and as we know it, america is going into civil unrest. I remember reading about john titor in january, and remember how he said something about american civil war, so i will keep an eye on john's predictions.

Anyhow, very interesting indeed.

There seems to be a public revolt, in new york anyway, where thousands of protesters are rallying in the streets against the Bush administration, and this is happening all over america.

It's called "protesting" and it has been happening for centuries.

Based on vast studies, I've concluded time travel isn't physically possible.

Time travels in a wave - just as sound and light. It is never ending and loops itself at a certain point. It is like a wave going on and on around a huge circle, and eventually it gets back to the beginning and starts all over. Even if one could jump out of the wave by one second, there would be nothing there beause the wave has already passed, or if you jumped forward by one second, it would be the same.

They say that time repeats itself, but no one knows how. That's the answer. Time is not something that we can track or know the time by our own gadgets for determing a precise time. Who knows what time it really is. We've just made a starting point and went from there.

Even if it were possible to time travel, and you set the machine to go to 1820. What is 1820 anyways? Is it the 1820 that we created or would it take you to the first 1,820 years of the earth's beginning?

Any thoughts?

Back