"The future ain't what it used to be."

The Vote Vote

RainmanTime

Timekeeper
So, back in 2000 we saw the DEM party up-in-arms complaining about a "stolen election". We saw similar whining of "vote fraud" in 2004. Given the small amount of attention focused on ACORN and their voter fraud activities, it occurred to me that it might be fun to have a vote as to what might happen after THIS election. Assuming Barack Obama wins the general election:

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1225639023RainmanTime">

What do you think the Republican response will be to an Obama win?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />McCain and Party will concede and wish Obama well in the job.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />McCain and Party will whine and complain at least as loud as the Dems in 2000 &amp; 2004.
<input type="radio" name="option" value="3" />The Republicans and their Evil Alien handlers will ignite Armageddon, and install an EBEN dictator!
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

RMT

Why do I get the feeling that it must be recall who was the only one to vote for the obviously goofy option?

On an even funnier note(?): It seems the Dems just can't turn down a recount. In the close race for the US Senate spot for Minnesota, it seems former "comedian" Al Franken refuses to concede and will thus allow a recount to go forward. I put the word comedian in quotes because I never once thought this guy was funny, and I wonder if that many other people actually thought he was funny. And, of course, he was also a failure as a liberal talk radio host on the short-lived "Air America" network. So with a string of failures in other careers, I guess it only makes sense for him to consider applying for the job of US Senator. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RMT

Back