"The future ain't what it used to be."

This Will Change Everything You Believe

jmells

Timekeeper
Congratulations time travellers

NASA and Eagleworks have announced that they are beginning work on the proof of concept for a warp drive.

turns out it takes less energy than originally considered.

alcubierre's design was a bit inneficient, but still correct.

it breaks my heart to say this but all you "time travellers" who didnt see this coming are all fakes.
warp drive allows spacetime bending and getting from one point in space to another faster than light travels.

all of your hocus pocus and pseudo science can stop now.

and please for christs sake, stop spelling it "TIME TRAVELLOR" it ends with ER damnit.

anyways.... dont mean to crush anyones dreams.... just saying this sorta concludes the b.s. claims of time travel coming from some of you.

by the way im from a future where the abbreviation for 'laugh out loud' is universally banned by all 9 quadrants of the local galaxies, furthermore the act of 'laughing out loud' is also banned.
In the future we always laugh on the inside, and not very loud. I would appreciate if you refrained from replying on this thread with either.

That doesn't mean that there is only one way to travel through time. Just like there are many ways to communicate: Telephone, speech, writing, it just goes to show that an alternative (and more efficient) method has been created.

I just don't believe them. An emitting photon source can be moving which does add to the velocity of light. The main principle behind a LIDAR gun. The cops use them all the time to give speeding tickets. Try telling the cop or a judge that he can't give you a speeding ticket because a light beam can't travel faster than light. I'll bet you still get the ticket for speeding.

by the way im from a future where the abbreviation for 'laugh out loud' is universally banned by all 9 quadrants of the local galaxies, furthermore the act of 'laughing out loud' is also banned.
In the future we always laugh on the inside, and not very loud. I would appreciate if you refrained from replying on this thread with either.

LOL! Warp Drive, Teleportation and Time Travel all are part of the same physics. If you were a time traveler 40 years out, you would know that.

It is impossible to them because given their "current knowledge and discoveries" they are not able to achieve TT.
If you travel back only 100 Yrs and tell someone about email, they would say it is impossible.

What is impossible today can be a possibility tomorrow, every true scientist believes that. Anyone who rules anything out at anytime is simply opining not proving anything at all. This applies to everything in life (in my opinion).

It is impossible to them because given their "current knowledge and discoveries" they are not able to achieve TT.
If you travel back only 100 Yrs and tell someone about email, they would say it is impossible.

What is impossible today can be a possibility tomorrow, every true scientist believes that. Anyone who rules anything out at anytime is simply opining not proving anything at all. This applies to everything in life (in my opinion).

The very fact that you can imagine it at all, means that your subconscious knows a way to make it or something similar to it -- a reality.

The very fact that you can imagine it at all, means that your subconscious knows a way to make it or something similar to it -- a reality.

More nonsense. I think you need to study thermodynamics, especially the second law. I can imagine a perpetual motion machine, in fact I can imagine many different forms of perpetual motion machines. But because of the combination of the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics, it is quite certain none of them will ever be a reality. As much as you do not want it to be true, the universe DOES impose limits. Good luck trying to trick mother Nature.
RMT

Sorry, but I "had" to respond. Don't mean to be an smart-a** but I couldn't help but noticing how you were chastising everyone for their "spelling" errors. Just a suggestion; you may want to take some of your own advice guy. You are MISPELLING the word "travelers" below. It is NOT spelled with "2" of the letter "L's"...only one. Sorry.

Also, when you use the term for "Christ's sake" as you did... Sorry again, but the correct spelling is to CAPITALIZE the word "Christ"... and then use an "apostrophe" in the Name. Next, you used "sorta" ???? I am guessing you are meaning to say "sort of"...

Other than all of those words,...I agress with you!

Congratulations time travellers

NASA and Eagleworks have announced that they are beginning work on the proof of concept for a warp drive.

turns out it takes less energy than originally considered.

alcubierre's design was a bit inneficient, but still correct.

it breaks my heart to say this but all you "time travellers" who didnt see this coming are all fakes.
warp drive allows spacetime bending and getting from one point in space to another faster than light travels.

all of your hocus pocus and pseudo science can stop now.

and please for christs sake, stop spelling it "TIME TRAVELLOR" it ends with ER damnit.

anyways.... dont mean to crush anyones dreams.... just saying this sorta concludes the b.s. claims of time travel coming from some of you.

Sorry, but I "had" to respond. Don't mean to be an smart-a** but I couldn't help but noticing how you were chastising everyone for their "spelling" errors. Just a suggestion; you may want to take some of your own advice guy. You are MISPELLING the word "travelers" below. It is NOT spelled with "2" of the letter "L's"...only one. Sorry.

Also, when you use the term for "Christ's sake" as you did... Sorry again, but the correct spelling is to CAPITALIZE the word "Christ"... and then use an "apostrophe" in the Name. Next, you used "sorta" ???? I am guessing you are meaning to say "sort of"...

Other than all of those words,...I agress with you!

Paul,

Maybe he made a spelling error and maybe he didn't. We aren't solely a US forum. Brits spell it "travellers" and Europeans who learn the Queen's English (Standard English as opposed to American Standard English) would most likely spell it likewise.

!

Yep, Darby is correct. Over here in the UK, we are taught in schools to spell the word traveller and not traveler.

Do you really think that information would be accurately published?
NASA hires Elvis to man space warp jump to bring back the lost episode of Alf!

Light speed was measured in a vacuum on Earth.
Is Earths atmosphere in a vacuum? NO it compressed and deflects some bands of radiation
Is Space in a heated atmosphere equal to Earth? No it is a super cooled vacuum and has more radiation
So Light only has a speed in a vacuum tube that replicates neither Space nor Earth. Nice test...
Furthermore I told them this myself and they said they had no way to cool the tube to the proper temperature.

Light does not play the part you think it does. Infrared is the key component. and contained within light/electricity/heat
Light speed is the propaganda they forced us to read and memorize, left brain mind tricks.
In order to accomplish this They will need to reconfigure atoms within the infrared spectrum in a vacuum.
space is a vacuum...it is supercooled and just like super conductors. If Light has a speed it travels even faster in space but I say it's almost instantaneous and the propaganda is to keep everyone on the wrong track.

What frequency of electromagnetic radiation is the laser in the LHC?
What is the Higgs Boson sought after for?... Time Travel
Hidden in plain sight, because it's the last place you would look.

Light speed was measured in a vacuum on Earth.

Where the heck did you read that fantasy? There is no "vacuum" anywhere in the universe that fits thye criteria of a general relativistic vacuum. That fact does nothing to detract from GR but it is a fact afawk. The vacuum referenced in GR is an area of spacetime with no particles or energetic fields, not even gravity. Obviously that could not be measured on Earth.

Great, so you agree
testing the speed of light in a vacuum on Earth does not replicate any known environment in which usable light occurs.

Infrared traverses all dimensions instantly, illumination is not necessary.

Where did this come from?
The research project I worked on sponsored by the National Science Foundation using experimental results provided by NASA in 1984-85 and a phenomena that had occurred when broadcasting broadband through infrared early in the 70's.

It was proven by the phenomena, we only reproduced the phenomena to understand how it was functioning.
You can only travel time when you realize we are just radiation experiencing life through our senses and manifesting the persistent illusion of a molecular reality. We are radiation and radiation can travel through time in infrared.
Your illusion of reality can not, because it never really existed. It's all in our minds.

Great, so you agree
testing the speed of light in a vacuum on Earth does not replicate any known environment in which usable light occurs.

Infrared traverses all dimensions instantly, illumination is not necessary.

I used to accuse RMT of drinking while posting. Pardon me if I'm mistaken. But it does appear you are hallucinating while posting.

Where did this come from?
The research project I worked on sponsored by the National Science Foundation using experimental results provided by NASA in 1984-85 and a phenomena that had occurred when broadcasting broadband through infrared early in the 70's.

It was proven by the phenomena, we only reproduced the phenomena to understand how it was functioning.
You can only travel time when you realize we are just radiation experiencing life through our senses and manifesting the persistent illusion of a molecular reality. We are radiation and radiation can travel through time in infrared.
Your illusion of reality can not, because it never really existed. It's all in our minds.

Bull shit. Or show us the research paper. It should be on ArXiv.

Back