"The future ain't what it used to be."

Time Dilation Field Technology - Basic Concept

khan2012

Timekeeper
Time reversal symmetry leads us to thinking of what it would be like to experience reverse time. If we experienced reverse time, we could not remember it because all those future memories in our minds would be erased as we grew younger. :eek:

Time dilation field technology allows for time travel to the future and time travel to the past.

Time travel to the future is relatively straight forward because a person simply remains within a time dilation field as time outside the field continues on at an increased rate while time within the dilation field slows down considerably.

timedilationfield.jpg

Time travel to the past becomes a matter of a negative time dilation field; time is reversed. Dilated time goes in reverse more slowly within the machine as time outside the machine rapidly goes into the past.

negativetimedilationfield-2.jpg

There is a slight problem though, because when time is reversed by switching on the reverse field, the reversed time forces the machine to turn itself off because it was turned off in the past. There is also the problem of memory loss for the person within the negative time dilation field.

It becomes necessary to retain a bubble of positive time, encased within the negative time field. This allows the bubble to be carried with the negative time symmetry back to the historical destination. it also allows for a rotary switching apparatus to maintain pulsing of the time dilation differential. A slow but steady march into the history of the past.

time-travel.jpg

LOL !! This is not science. It's just a bunch of stuff you cut and pasted from some Stargate website.......as the ONLY place where the term 'time dilation field' exists is in the fantasy Stargate universe.

Don't you think it's a little disingenuous to quote something and not mention your....er....'source' ??

It's just a bunch of stuff you cut and pasted

Nothing in that particular post is a cut and paste. Stargate franchise is not the only people to think of time dilation technology.

I'd love to sling the mud with you but I would probably end up getting banned for cussing over the internet. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

But you are presenting something entirely fictional as if it were time travel technology. That's like me arguing that magic exists because I read it in Harry Potter.

Nowhere in your opening post do you state that it's all fictional technology. In fact I doubt you were even aware of that, and simply stumbled upon some web site and assumed it was all real science.

But you are presenting something entirely fictional as if it were time travel technology. That's like me arguing that magic exists because I read it in Harry Potter.

Nowhere in your opening post do you state that it's all fictional technology. In fact I doubt you were even aware of that, and simply stumbled upon some web site and assumed it was all real science.

Are you saying magic doesn't exist????

But seriously, why are you continuing to post in these threads? You said you weren't going to reply to any more of my posts but here you are trolling big time.

ALL reverse time travel technology is currently fictional... as far as we know.

I am starting to get really irritated with you. That probably means that I will be banned soon because I am about to let loose with a cussing fury.

So stop posting to me.

What difference does it make if someone else thinks I know nothing about time travel?

Do I deserve their constant nagging???

Why can't twighlight just shut his yap and go bother someone else???

His posts are very insulting. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/mad.gif

ALL reverse time travel technology is currently fictional... as far as we know

Then why not present it as such in your opening post...along with it's Stargate origins.

But seriously, why are you continuing to post in these threads?

Hmm. Maybe I'm beginning to see why Japanese tourists pay a handsome sum to go grouse shooting in Scotland.

I am starting to get really irritated with you.

Of course you are. I can imagine that a proper scientific debate of your posts is the last thing you want.

ALL reverse time travel technology is currently fictional... as far as we know

Then why not present it as such in your opening post...along with it's Stargate origins.

Because I figured it out myself.

But seriously, why are you continuing to post in these threads?

Hmm. Maybe I'm beginning to see why Japanese tourists pay a handsome sum to go grouse shooting in Scotland.

What does that have to do with time travel?

I am starting to get really irritated with you.

Of course you are. I can imagine that a proper scientific debate of your posts is the last thing you want.

This is not exclusively a forum for proper scientific debate. It is also a forum for wild speculation.

Are you a scientist? What is your degree? Can you give a direct answer to a direct question or are you a worthless scum-sucking troll?

The person who is being exceptionally rude and troll-like is you. I am simply responding appropriately, as a member of this forum, to the material you have presented. You do not have some right to demand who can respond to your posts and who cannot. If you cannot cope with your material being critiqued....then don't post in the first place ! If you do post....then people have every right to respond to what is posted....WITHOUT some immature person having a hissy fit because they called called on their BS.

The person who is being exceptionally rude and troll-like is you. I am simply responding appropriately, as a member of this forum, to the material you have presented.

Hey, I have every right to demand cheese, with my whine. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Your posts have not been helpful and you do not give a direct answer to a direct question. Your posts are mostly denigration, not "appropriate" responses. I can speculate all I want without being brow beaten for not being scientific enough by science wannabees such as yourself.

If I am not allowed to speculate then I will find another forum and you can attack the other posters.

I can speculate all I want without being brow beaten for not being scientific enough by science wannabees such as yourself.

Speculation ? I do not see speculation...I see statement of things as if they were fact...such as....

Time dilation field technology allows for time travel to the future and time travel to the past.

That is a statement. It does not say 'might allow'. I do not see the word 'possibly' anywhere in your opener. Instead I see outright statements such as yet another one....

Time travel to the future is relatively straight forward because a person simply remains within a time dilation field as time outside the field continues on at an increased rate while time within the dilation field slows down considerably.

You are clearly using such language as is used when someone is stating, not that something MIGHT be so....but that it IS so. That is not speculation !

Let's face it...it is patently obvious what has happened here. You found a bunch of stuff on some web site and decided to quote it as you assumed it was actual scientific thinking on the subject. Now you are miffed because it's been pointed out that what you posted actually comes from Stargate and is not science at all. So in addition to having a hissy fit.....you now seek to backtrack and make out that you were just 'speculating'.

Let's face it...it is patently obvious what has happened here. You found a bunch of stuff on some web site and decided to quote it as you assumed it was actual scientific thinking on the subject.

That post is all my own words and MY IDEA, not a quote. So what if some stargate show uses the idea of "time dilation field" they did not work out the details on how to generate the field, which is a relativisitc vector field, where time itself is a vector. I was going to "speculate" and brainstorm more on the idea of time as a field but not if you are going to keep making these troll posts.

I like order, not the chaos that you bring to every post. This thread is now useless because of you.

timedilationfield-2-1.jpg

Every particle in the universe has its own internal chronometer that synchronizes with the aggregates of other particles. By flipping the internal quantum flux of particles to their mirror image, time will run backwards. To then generate a time dilation field requires a way to amplifiy the properties of the time vector field.

This thread is now useless because of you.

Yikes! At what point was this thread useful? If not for twilight's posts you'd have been posting to yourself. He's the only member who has previously expressed any interest in it at all.

Instead of bashing him and whining about how poorly he's treated you should be thanking him. No one else cares about the topic.

PS: Now that I've made this response recall won't be able to resist posting on the thread. But don't delude yourself. He'll post because he's interested, in a perverse way, in my thoughts, not yours (even though he'll proclaim the opposite).

Every particle in the universe has its own internal chronometer that synchronizes with the aggregates of other particles. By flipping the internal quantum flux of particles to their mirror image, time will run backwards. To then generate a time dilation field requires a way to amplifiy the properties of the time vector field.

That is totally meaningless junk science verbiage. It simply does not scientifically mean a thing.........it's like saying that a woodget is made of flugal valves and gunion pins.

Yikes! At what point was this thread useful? If not for twilight's posts you'd have been posting to yourself. He's the only member who has previously expressed any interest in it at all.

Instead of bashing him and whining about how poorly he's treated you should be thanking him. No one else cares about the topic.

Actually, you are right. I am greatful to twilight for the single reason that he stirred my wrath to such a degree that I forgot the riddle of steel and left it on the battlefield. Then I had an amazing flash of insight, like a diamond straight through the middle of my forehead. The apocalyptic vision left me feeling like Marlin Brando, if only for a short time. Now my theory of time travel is much more complete as I solved several major problems regarding positive time dilation and negative time dilation.

Thank you twilight, our sparring session was helpful after all /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://bttf.wikia.com/wiki/Flux_capacitor

quote:

"

The flux capacitor was the core component of Doctor Emmett Brown's time traveling DeLorean time machine and the following Jules Verne Train. Brown stated that the flux capacitor "is what makes time travel possible."

"

Synchrotons are the elementary and most fundamental particles of space-time that have both wave and particle properties:

synchrotons2.jpg

Synchrotons have a fundamental tendency to synchronize to the same vibration frequency or harmonic frequency as other synchrotons and this also establishes what we see as the gravitational force. Synchrotons are a form of pre-energy, and as such they can be continually created in infinite numbers without violating the law of conservation of energy. Thus spacetime can expand forever.

synchrotons.jpg

Synchrotons can configure into various forms of matter and energy if an outside source of energy is supplied, for example - white holes from alternate universes provide a source of energy and the law of conservation of energy is not violated. Philosophically speaking, a synchroton can be interpreted to be a quantum of consciousness.

By flipping the quantum flux wave-form of a synchroton 180 degrees, it becomes a reverse time particle that travels backwards in time.

spacetimeparticles.jpg

Amplification of the quantum flux waveform can be accomplished via the "Flux Capacitor". Primitive forms of the flux capacitor exist today as demonstrated by the Hutchison effect.

When the quantum flux is amplified, time becomes dilated[slows down] and spatial length is contracted[shortened] as it is in a gravitational field. Vibration frequency of the synchrotons is increased. The obvious advantage of the flux capacitor is that the huge amount of mass-energy required [like the entire mass of a solar system] for warping space-time, prohibits current time travel efforts, is not necessary. The energy requirements are much less.

thefluxcapacitor.jpg

Back