Time travel using frequency alone ?

A.W.S.15

Temporal Novice
Hello everyone,

Need some help please;

Is it possible to achieve physical time travel and teleportation using HZ frequency alone ?

As Nikola Tesla said; " the key to the universe is energy, frequency and vibration "

In addition, many theorists claim that time operates in frequency bands

Therefore, surely we could time travel by playing or using a particular frequency?

We would need to allign a particular frequency to the desired time, location or point in space time that we wanted to go to.

What is everyone's thoughts? Is this viable or nonsense ?

I can't quite imagine the act of time travel using frequency. And what should be the source of that frequency then?

However, I may lack the knowledge so I'm gonna wait for this thread to elaborate.

As my current belief stand you could bridge a gap between two places. with frequency but you would need a sender and receiver at both entrance and exit points which is able to collect vacuum energy and maybe if you put a speaker like a Bluetooth speaker in the field and vibrated this energy at both ends then maybe you could open a portal.

Hello everyone,

Need some help please;

Is it possible to achieve physical time travel and teleportation using HZ frequency alone ?

As Nikola Tesla said; " the key to the universe is energy, frequency and vibration "

Therefore, surely we could time travel by playing or using a particular frequency?

We would need to allign a particular frequency to the desired time, location or point in space time that we wanted to go to.

I am imagining there are many universes which are existing close to us but at different frequencies than us, so we can't able to see them. Imagine our Space-Time is oscillating at perticular frequency. If we are able to oscillate our Space-Time in such a way that it matches the other universe's frequency then we maybe able to go to that universe.

It is just a theory, so I don't know whether this model is correct or not.

Hello everyone,

Need some help please;

First things first - Nikola Tesla was an engineer, not a physicist. In fact he flunked out of university (Imperial-Royal Technical College in Graz) during his junior year in 1875 and never returned to complete his undergraduate degree. What education he had was strictly Newtonian-Maxwellian pre Einstein, Bohr and Heisenberg (Special Relativity, General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics). He was brilliant but he wasn't formally educated beyond what today would be an Associate of Science degree (Community College).

Second - your quote was close but not quite accurate. The quote should be, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

That being done let's look at the three criteria. Vibration is a periodic oscillation of a rigid body and frequency is the interval per unit time between the passing of the peaks of the oscillations. In physics "energy" is defined as the capacity to do work. "Work" is defined as a force that can cause the movement or displacement of some object.

His three criteria are trivial. They don't say anything new nor do they impart much in the way of insight into the nature of reality. BTW: I've only seen third parties provide the Tesla quote, have never seen the direct quote from a Tesla document and I've never seen a third party quote with an attribution pointing to the original document for the quote. I don't know if it really is a Tesla quote or something made up for the internet.

Now to the question about frequency. So we have AM radio stations and PET scans. People are exposed to AM radio waves every day. They are in the very long wave spectrum. People go to hospitals and get PET scans every day. PET scans are in the ultra short wave spectrum shorter than X-rays and just a bit longer than gamma rays. None of the folks who are exposed to AM radio or PET scans disappear as time travelers. If you expose them to shorter waves than a PET scan then you first bombard them with gamma rays and if you go shorter its cosmic rays. The earth is constantly bombarded by both and it doesn't time travel. Expose actual people to them and they simply die of radiation poisoning. (We are alive because our atmosphere protects us from cosmic and gamma rays.)

So, can you time travel simply by ramping up the frequency of some energy source? No. You can time travel to the future by just going very fast. People in commercial airliners time travel to the future at an accelerated rate every time they fly (not much but it is measurable). An airline pilot working for 30 years could travel a millisecond into the future during a career. We have to constantly re-calibrate GPS satellites in orbit because they are traveling at ~19,000 mph and experience the effects of special relativistic time dilation which would cause their accuracy to degrade to uselessness if not for constant re-synchronization.

Time travel to the past has only been shown to be a theoretical possibility because there are thousands of possible solutions to general relativity that suggest the possibility if - and only if - you carefully choose criteria not known to exist in the real world as we currently know it. Kip Thorne's grad student came up with "exotic matter" as a solution for Carl Sagan as he wrote "Interstellar." Sagan, a brilliant scientist in his own right, asked Thorne to help him come up with a reasonably scientific solution for travel through a wormhole because wormholes, by definition, are unstable. The exotic matter would exhibit anti-gravity properties and would be used to line the wormhole interior and force the mouth to stay open and not pinch off. It worked for his novel but in real life? Exotic matter has never been found - its completely theoretical. It would take billions of tons of the stuff to line the wormhole. The wormhole is unstable with no exotic matter, so approaching the damned thing would likely cause it to pinch off before you could line it with the stuff.

And this is just the "short" answer. :)

First things first - Nikola Tesla was an engineer, not a physicist. In fact he flunked out of university (Imperial-Royal Technical College in Graz) during his junior year in 1875 and never returned to complete his undergraduate degree. What education he had was strictly Newtonian-Maxwellian pre Einstein, Bohr and Heisenberg (Special Relativity, General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics). He was brilliant but he wasn't formally educated beyond what today would be an Associate of Science degree (Community College).

Second - your quote was close but not quite accurate. The quote should be, "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

That being done let's look at the three criteria. Vibration is a periodic oscillation of a rigid body and frequency is the interval per unit time between the passing of the peaks of the oscillations. In physics "energy" is defined as the capacity to do work. "Work" is defined as a force that can cause the movement or displacement of some object.

His three criteria are trivial. They don't say anything new nor do they impart much in the way of insight into the nature of reality. BTW: I've only seen third parties provide the Tesla quote, have never seen the direct quote from a Tesla document and I've never seen a third party quote with an attribution pointing to the original document for the quote. I don't know if it really is a Tesla quote or something made up for the internet.

Now to the question about frequency. So we have AM radio stations and PET scans. People are exposed to AM radio waves every day. They are in the very long wave spectrum. People go to hospitals and get PET scans every day. PET scans are in the ultra short wave spectrum shorter than X-rays and just a bit longer than gamma rays. None of the folks who are exposed to AM radio or PET scans disappear as time travelers. If you expose them to shorter waves than a PET scan then you first bombard them with gamma rays and if you go shorter its cosmic rays. The earth is constantly bombarded by both and it doesn't time travel. Expose actual people to them and they simply die of radiation poisoning. (We are alive because our atmosphere protects us from cosmic and gamma rays.)

So, can you time travel simply by ramping up the frequency of some energy source? No. You can time travel to the future by just going very fast. People in commercial airliners time travel to the future at an accelerated rate every time they fly (not much but it is measurable). An airline pilot working for 30 years could travel a millisecond into the future during a career. We have to constantly re-calibrate GPS satellites in orbit because they are traveling at ~19,000 mph and experience the effects of special relativistic time dilation which would cause their accuracy to degrade to uselessness if not for constant re-synchronization.

Time travel to the past has only been shown to be a theoretical possibility because there are thousands of possible solutions to general relativity that suggest the possibility if - and only if - you carefully choose criteria not known to exist in the real world as we currently know it. Kip Thorne's grad student came up with "exotic matter" as a solution for Carl Sagan as he wrote "Interstellar." Sagan, a brilliant scientist in his own right, asked Thorne to help him come up with a reasonably scientific solution for travel through a wormhole because wormholes, by definition, are unstable. The exotic matter would exhibit anti-gravity properties and would be used to line the wormhole interior and force the mouth to stay open and not pinch off. It worked for his novel but in real life? Exotic matter has never been found - its completely theoretical. It would take billions of tons of the stuff to line the wormhole. The wormhole is unstable with no exotic matter, so approaching the damned thing would likely cause it to pinch off before you could line it with the stuff.

Thank you very much for your reply.

By any chance , is your name David Williams ? It wouldbe an honour to talk to you about John Titor

@Darby

Would it be possible to chat ?

Thank you

Thank you very much for your reply.

By any chance , is your name David Williams ? It wouldbe an honour to talk to you about John Titor
Oh, good God, no! I'm not David Williams. WIlliams put up a Titor related website that on close inspection (and I think the site is still up - long ago abandoned but still up) it's obvious he didn't know much about the subject. He was just another person who took our posts and tried to turn a buck using them.

As for side chatting, I'm sorry, but no. I'm not being unsocial with that response, so please don't be annoyed my friend. "Side chatting" is something that Pamela Moore engaged in with Titor/TTO and others. Rick Donaldson and I called her out on it more than once The Titor Saga is for open public discussion so that everyone has the same information. Whether it's good, bad, ugly or plain stupid information they all have equal shots at responding. The side chats cast a lot of doubt on the veracity of what would later be reported in posts. For example, most people who explore the Titor Saga don't read the posts too closely or depend on quotes on sites other than the original posts here or in our transcripts from Post-2-Post that are saved here without any edits. If they look closely at the original source material they discover that almost 1/3rd of "Titor's posts" were actually posts made by Pamela stating what was allegedly said in side chats with him. It cast doubt on her veracity because Titor/TTO was still posting - there was no justification for her to post heresay material that he could post for himself. It cast a lot of doubt on her veracity because Titor hadn't been posting for one complete day when she first offered to take part of the conversation to private chatrooms and to be basically be his personal assistant.

Similarly I have almost always declined interviews. I've turned down maybe 15-18 offers. Lots of folks wanted their fifteen minutes of Tiny Town fame or they wanted to turn a buck somehow off the Titor Saga. I made one exception. I went on Coast to Coast AM one time about 15 years ago as a favor to the owner of Anomalies.net, Olav Phillip. It was an interview regarding Titor with George Noore. Olav had left Rick Donaldson and I pretty much in charge of Anomalies.net for several years with little to no supervision on his part and I left an obligation to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

Need some help please;

I read a thread once by Professor Oppmur where he spoke about a Scientist friend opening a portal (room) using some sound augmentation technology along with a frequency he did not disclose. It was quite fascinating.

I read a thread once by Professor Oppmur where he spoke about a Scientist friend opening a portal (room) using some sound augmentation technology along with a frequency he did not disclose. It was quite fascinating.
You mean D W French's...errr..."Time Portal Control Modulator - Mark 1" time gadget? The schematic in PDF form that has no schematic, no specific parts, no specifications other than a 9vdc battery, a wire and piece of tin foil Mark 1? (It doesn't really even specify what the tin foil is for. Maybe its to make a hat to go with the gadget.)

DW Franch Time Gadget Mk 1.pdf

Attachments

One should pay particular attention to the instructions on page 2 where it states in clear, concise, advanced electrical engineering jargon, "You install your Modulator by inserting it somewhere in the circuit." [bold italic added by me to make sure you know exactly where to install the Modulator.]

You mean D W French's...errr..."Time Portal Control Modulator - Mark 1" time gadget? The schematic in PDF form that has no schematic, no specific parts, no specifications other than a 9vdc battery, a wire and piece of tin foil Mark 1? (It doesn't really even specify what the tin foil is for. Maybe its to make a hat to go with the gadget.)
Not sure. Professor Oppmur can confirm. He gave no names or details. I did find that he wrote on another site that

"The information came from a man, his name was unknown, maybe L Arklinski's work. The people I received the machine from was a person that mostly stole the plans from L Arklinski.
The incident I wrote about was something different that Oppmur's friend showed him. This Portal Control Modulator seems too cryptic to be of use to anyone. Even on Paranormalis, Oppmur did not directly respond to queries (I know he is selective on what he talks about and where as there are all kinds of people who could run amok with that info).

Has anyone heard anything more on this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

Need some help please;

What kind of frequency are we talking about here exactly?

Magnetic?

Electromagnetic?

Radio?

Ultra violet?

Because non of these distort the fabric of space or time. But if we find some new type of wave that can travel through space by creating distortions and actually affecting time around or no the path it travels we can actually use it to play with spacetime continuum a little and actually travel through time and from one point to another in space in literally no time.

Hope that helps.