"The future ain't what it used to be."

Times slip tunnel similar to Bold St London is found in China

Mystery solved.

Moz

I would like to know what brand of cell phone is being used that still works inside of a tunnel. THAT is a mystery all by itself.

The answer was already provided in the article linked in the first post by Servant X :

"....the mountain is actually an alien spaceship, which the Chinese authorities are trying to hide by placing a mountain over the top and a tunnel through the middle. "

There you go, now the mystery is solved.

And ... how will you make a sound conclusion without proves?

Moz is right. IF there was an actual 'time slip', then the clock's in the car's ( and digital watches ) would reflect the 1 hour difference - not just the cell phones.

With a vehicle traveling from one side of a mountain, through a tunnel, to the other side of the mountain, seems reasonable that the signal would switch to a different tower. The time difference, as seen in the cell phones, also could be an issue caused when the signals of the two towers are interacting with each other inside the tunnel.

Time Zone difference doesn't work though, there is only one time zone in China.

IF there is a geological effect, as with a large deposit of magnetite, and mechanical clocks are affected, still doesn't prove that a 'time slip' exists.

Admittedly, everything I presented above are guesses.

The only way I could make the best guess would be to travel to the tunnel in China ( wee, fun, NOT ) and conduct various experiments . However, since there are too many reasonable explanations on the table, unless one has an lots of money and free time, is it worth the trip ?

Anybody find this tunnel on google maps ? I looked and couldn't find it.

Admittedly, everything I presented above are guesses. The only way I could make the best guess would be to travel to the tunnel in China ( wee, fun, NOT ) and conduct various experiments . However, since there are too many reasonable explanations on the table, unless one has an lots of money and free time, is it worth the trip ?

So, after all, experimental confirmation is needed :) Is there someone here from China? Someone, who lives close to the tunnel will be able to conduct the experiments without loosing lots of money and free time.

Science can be dogmatic in some terms. Even obvious things should be proved or disproved before taking them for granted. I do not consider myself a big scientist, but even though, in order to say it once and for all what is it, you have to research it. It can be a wrong tower clock, or it can be some (electro)magnetic field, that causes temporary disturbances of the smartphone, or it may appear something else, that is did or didn't get in your mind.

Perhaps the difference between us is that I find the evidence is sufficient to prove, beyond any doubt, that my explanation is correct. There is no more evidence needed to establish that this is simply a matter of cell tower confusion.

Now, if you want to establish any other theory, such as a magnetic field, or a time slip, you do need MUCH more evidence and would need to take a trip to this tunnel.

However, I needn't disprove every hypothetical option to establish that my theory is the correct one, and therefore I have no need to go do any experiments with this tunnel.

Moz

So, after all, experimental confirmation is needed :) Is there someone here from China? Someone, who lives close to the tunnel will be able to conduct the experiments without loosing lots of money and free time.

Someone here from China ? Not that I know of seivtcho.
.... Answer me this....
How come digital watches and the clocks of the vehicles are not reflecting a difference in time ?
How come the odometers aren't moving back to where they were an hour before the vehicles went through the tunnel ?
If you read the explanation that precedes the video, do you believe the claim that there is an alien space ship that the Chinese government built a mountain on top of to hide it ?

That the Chinese tunnel has time traveling effects, highly unlikely. There are too many 'reasonable' explanations, and other issues that don't support the claim.

Now, are there regions where there might be Temporal Anomalies? One area that has my attention is located in the Trinity Bay area of Texas. That involves Telluric Currents and possible Temporal Folds. BUT, that is a different topic for a different thread.

not sure if you all can handle the suspense, but I'm moving to China this coming January.

not sure if you all can handle the suspense, but I'm moving to China this coming January.

Eh, reporting back to us after December 31st, 2014 might be a problem. But, when you drive through the tunnel, take one of these too. The one pictured is what I use for ghost hunting, but, should work for time tunnels too.

9162012003a.jpg

Back