To whom it may concern...

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I am VERY inerested in whether is possible or not to achieve this. Is it? Are they experiments underway? I am willing to be a subject for any and all experiments if they are being done, willing to sign any waivers and or papers necessary, whether the experiments are aproved or not. Please pass this note along, and know that anything said or done will be under complete non-disclosure and completely confidential rules. Again, I am wiling to be te subect to any and all experiments. Talk to(or email) me and I am sure you will find someone you can work with.
Thank you.

Forbin

TTI is fictional

Hi!

I imagine it must not be clear on the Time Travel Institute webpage, but the Institute is totally fictional. I just created it as a way of compiling all the data I could find, and everything I knew about time travel.

Thanks,
Mop (the Admin)

Hi

Is time travel fact or fantasy? In a very real sence you are traveling in time as you read this note. At the rate of one second per second in a forward direction. Most people tend to look on time travel much as H.G. Wells does.... Something requiring mechanical assistance and tend to over look the power of the human mind to deal with time in a unique and interesting manner. Maybe its because so few persons can accept the concept of time travel that the idea of time travel of the mind has been largely ignored.
People tend to label persons who have expirience outside of the Norm as Lunatics or worse criminals and put them out of sight. If we dont understand it.. then why not hide it.... or say its a dream or maybe some drug related illusion...
In my humble opinion this is an angle that need to be explored.

Thanks

Bob

Travelling through time: Fact or Fantasy?

Indeed, as we live our lives, we travel through time into the future, parallel to everyone else.

Travelling into the past is another question.

Travelling intot the future faster than others... now, there's a problem. The simplest way, I imagine, is the Faster Than Light (FTL) method where you board a space ship, take off to Alpha Centuri at FTL speed, and then return to earth. You've barely aged while all those you know have aged very much. It's not a romantic method of time travel, but it is, in a way, time travel.

Mop

I will keep you in mind

MY FRIEND THAT IS A VERY BRAVE ACTION WE MUST KEEP IN TOUCH ONCE I HAVE A WORKING MODEL I MIGHT BE YEARS FROM KNOW BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH I HAVE MY OWN THEORY IT MAY OR MAY NOT WORK THE THEORY IS EASY GETTING THE REQUIRED MATERIAL IS THE HARD PART AN THE COSTLY PART.

Re:Re:To whom it may concern...

I TRULY AGREE I THINK THE MIND IS THE KEY TO THE UNIVERSE NOT ONLY CAN WE CREATE MACHINES AND UNDERSTAND OUR UNIVERSE ON A MENTAL STATE WITH THE PROPER EVOLUTION WHERE MAN MANIPULATE HIS MINE AND USE A GREATER PRECENT OF HIS BRAIN COMPACITY 100% HE WILL TRULY BE A GOD AND HAVE UNIVERSAL KNOWLEDGE AND BE ABLE TO MAKE A TIME JOURNEY WITH A SINGLE THOUGHT I TRULY BELIEVE THIS BUT UNTIL THAT TIME WE WILL HAVE TO USE MECHANICAL MEANS TO GET US TO THAT POINT OF TIME TRAVEL UNDERSTANDING OF SPACE TIME THEY ARE TWO DIFFRENT THING S BUT THEY ARE ALSO INTERETWINED AND MATTER AND ENERGY E=MC SQUARED THE KEY I REALLY BELIEVE THEIR ARE OME THAN ONE MEANS OF CREATING THIS TIME TRAVEL.

Re:Travelling through time: Fact or Fantasy?

THIS TYPE OF TRAVEL IS POSSIBLE DEFIENTLY BUT THEIR IS ONE DREADFUL PROBLEM THAT NASTY TIME DIALATION EFFECT JUST CANT GET AROUND IT IN CONVENTIONAL TIME TRAVEL.

Re:TTI is fictional BULL

LOOK AT IT THIS WAY HAVE YOU EVERY SEEN THE MOVIE NOSTRADAMUS IN THE MOVE THEY SHOW HIM ACTUALLY BEING THEIR AS HE WITNESS HIS PROFITS WW II
THAT'S ONE FORM OF TIME TRAVEL SPACIAL DISPLACEMENT THROUGH MENTAL STIMULATION THE MIND IS ALL POWERFUL ONCE WE LEARN HOW TO USE IT WHAT WE ONLY USE ABOUT 8 TO 9 PRECENT NOW WHAT ABOUT THE OTHE 90% THINK ABOUT IT

Gordon, plz be careful. Don\'t type in ALL CAPS...

Typing in ALL CAPS is like shouting.

Thanks,
Mop

Re:Re:TTI is fictional BULL

I refuse to believe two copies of the same thing person or idea, can be at the same place at the same time. If we were to trace back the sequence of events that spawned a person or thing, then we might be able to make minor changes to alter the course of history. And spacial displacement through mental stimulation is a myth. I believe we can view things at any place in history...hence memory, yet i do not think anyone has come up with a theory on the physical manifestation of oneself in another time. although I would love to help research such an expedition.

MINOEN

Back