"The future ain't what it used to be."

U.S. DoD Operative, Robert Connors, Details Project Sedgwick

Cubikdice

Timekeeper
TRANSCRIPT (cannot be guaranteed accurate or complete, transcribed by Cubikdice)

"For those of you that can see this video or hear this audio, I just wanted to - to make you aware of what's going on. I feel that if I disseminate this information, I may actually get a nights sleep. I'm showing my face and I will reveal my name for my own protection. So if something were to happen to me, you know it was not an accident.

My name is Robert Connors and I have served for the Department of Defense for over 20 years. Prior to that I served active duty campaigns in both Iran and Vietnam. I have served my country with honor and distinction. My record speaks for itself. As an ex DoD operative, it was my duty to protect the U.S. constitution and mitigate foreign and domestic threats in this country.

I joined the Department to create a safer world for my children, now grandchildren. Unfortunately, the last decade of my career, I have seen and been a part of one of the biggest threats to this great nation and it's citizens.

In March of 1994, I was brought in as Director of Communications for a Project called Operation Sedgwick. Formed under President Ronald Wilson Reagan in 1989. This program was the second stage in the Project called MK ULTRA. It's focus and sole purpose was the control of the African-American population and urban youth through music. Yes, you heard me correctly; through music.

I have in my possession a series of video and audio recordings detailing the existance of this project. My division was ordered to destroy all documentation and archive footage. I in good conscience, did not. This is the information that the American public, along with the families involved were told bold faced lies about."

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 3
TRANSCRIPT (continued)

"From the first degree murder of the Lesane Parish Crooks, also known as Tupac Shakur to the evidence of influencive entities well beyond this federal government, beyond this world, will be revealed in these tapes. To my friends at the Department. Please, I repeat, please join me. For the Bible says, whoever knows the right thing to do is but fails to do it, for him it is sin. I can no longer live in sin. So I am giving the Department of Defence, until Monday September 23rd, to do the right thing and disclose this information. If they do not, I will release these tapes to the media outlets and into to public domain via YouTube. And to show I'm not bluffing, I will release, Michael Jackson's final phone call on the eve of his death. Mr. Jackson's phone was being tapped, and he is speaking of a government conspiracy to murder him. I know this video and this channel will probably be deleted. So I urge you, please save, download, and re-upload everything that I release for Freedom of Information's sake.

God Bless You. Thank you for listening and God bless you all."

(CONTINUED)

"Michael Joseph Jackson's Final Phone Call, 6/24/09

Recorded the night prior to Jacksn's Homicide, many high-level official have gone to great lengths to keep this recording hidden from the public. I received the following audio from a trusted source in the department.

Dieter: What's wrong Michael?

Jackson: I don't know if I should tell you this, I don't know who may be listening. There may be a group of people... they want to get rid of me. They don't want me here anymore.

Dieter: I don't understand, what do you mean? Talk to me.

Jackson: I can't talk about it over the phone. I don't know what's going to happen, but I just feel .... In my soul. Only God knows. They could shoot me, they could stab me, they could frame me and say I overdosed on DRUGS; they can do a lot of things.

Dieter: Who? Who could do these things?

Jackson: It's not the government, it's more than the government. But I don't know Dieter. I don't care ...they can take me. I don't even care about my life anymore; I just want my children to be ok, my angels. I want them to be safe.

Dieter: Michael

[unrecognized noise]

Jackson: I've got to go.

[end-of-call]"

END OF TRANSCRIPT

Video length: 06:05, six minutes, five seconds.

By Robert Connors, uploaded Sep 16, 2013

Well, let's discuss the first problem with his testimony:
In March of 1994, I was brought in as Director of Communications for a Project called Operation Sedgwick. Formed under President Ronald Wilson Reagan in 1989. This program was the second stage in the Project called MK ULTRA. It's focus and sole purpose was the control of the African-American population and urban youth through music. Yes, you heard me correctly; through music.

Ronald Wilson Reagan was not POTUS in 1989. If you recall, he won his first term in the election of 1980. He won his second term in 1984. George Herbert Walker Bush won the Presidency in November 1988 and his transition began immediately. He took office on January 20,1989. It would be irregular and unheard of for an outgoing POTUS to formulate or sign off on any new projects, much less DOD, during his lame duck January. If Reagan was really going to do this, he would have formed such a project in 1988 at the latest. About all Reagan was doing in January is figuring out who he was going to pardon and organizing the transfer of material that would end up in his Presidential library.

This is one reason this is not credible. There are others.
RMT

Ray, I agree. A "Director of Communications" in the federal government system is "The PR Guy". So, in this scenario The PR Guy has access to the most secure data in the department and walks away with it. Of course he did. ;)

Back