UFO sighting

cpguy

Timekeeper
UFO Sighting: One's own story

Time: 1am Pacific Time, May 14th 1999
Location: East San Francisco Bay Area, Northen California, USA, Earth

The lights are still on in my room on the second story of a townhouse apartment. I am pondering the night away and just staring at the ceiling. Not a very exciting night. Until something strange was about to happen.

I heard this strange noise. It could be just an airplane, but it sounded more like a warshoowarshahewhoosh. So, I got off of my bed and pulled the curtains away and searched outside for whatever was making that noise.

To the right, I saw something slowly flying through the night sky. It looked like a flying saucer that was black with lights in the the center of it. I only had a glimpse of it for about 10 seconds and then the building made it out of my site. The weird thing was that it was so low to the ground.

After that, I turned off the lights and wondered a little bit if that was really an alien spacecraft or just my imagination. An hour later, I fell asleep.

The next day I asked my friend what she thought abou tme seeing a UFO and she said that it was probably jets flying by. That didn't make sense to me because jets go fast and this one went really slow. i asked another friend and he said that it could be. He also said that most people think of UFOs as alien spacecrafts, but in reality the are just Unidentified Flying Objects.

Dear Friend,

I produced some videos that I would like you to see.
I tried to show an illustration of UFO's in international popular culture.

Video 2

and

Video 1

Best wishes,
Paulo R. C. Barros
Brazil