"The future ain't what it used to be."

UFO's are actually "human" time travelers from our future...

I believe inter-stellar travel is only possible inter-dimensionally, UFO’s are from earth that is just my opinion?
What I would like to know is: are memories dimensions in time and if so, do they exist in the multiverse?

I believe inter-stellar travel is only possible inter-dimensionally, UFO’s are from earth that is just my opinion?
What I would like to know is: are memories dimensions in time and if so, do they exist in the multiverse?
yes and yes. It's all about clearing your energy paths. Psychology and crystals are helping me the most right now

I'm a coral reef ecologist, in the last stages of my PhD. I can show that we're causing mass bleaching of corals, corals are very well adapted to it...and we're only hurting ourselves. I also hypothesized a new theory of evolution based on the polyp as the seed of life...and I literally used the unified field theorem in a coral reef observational experiment. ...Gaia is true, Astrology is true....and all of that led me to the Mayan long count...which explains why the walk-in soul came to me....

The unified field theorem is combining objectivity with subjectivity by analysing time, and where variation is highest take a step back and look again :) ...the thing with the Mayan long count is that there were multiple deities before the count started (also when time started)...then it got taken down to just one, and the idea of nymphs of sprites came about. In my PhD, I discovered that the world is literally under some race of reptilian alien control....it took me 4 months to come to terms with this fact...well that and three psychologists. And, I've only tonight starting coming to terms with who I really am!

Darby, the fonts are appearing as "Lucida Console" on my Firefox 14.0.1 browser.
It is a ridiculous argument, I know, but I was asked to note it.
Ken doesn't know what's going on. I think I know what's going on.

I'm listening. Where are you from?
I'm from here.... I'm trying to heal myself so I can remember everything.
The memories that are strongest are from the underworld. My star mother is ruler there now....I think that is where I come from. I can't be sure, because I'm still in the process of healing, but I'm pretty damn sure that all that's meant to be left on this earth after this December are caulbearers and star children. I have to stop this, and I have back-up :) This whole process has been so weird...I was a strict atheist less than 4 months ago...and had been my entire life.

Darby, the fonts are appearing as "Lucida Console" on my Firefox 14.0.1 browser.
It is a ridiculous argument, I know, but I was asked to note it.
Ken doesn't know what's going on. I think I know what's going on.

That's a problem with your browser. If you look at the source code the ZenForo font is Arial and it is one of the allowed fontfaces offered.

Dominique...you are definitely "out there" my friend. I have never heard that position stated previously. Your "Star Mother?" And you say you are working on your PhD? What is your disipline of study? I have a Masters Degree in Psychology...and you are flying quite a bit over MY radar. Also, you say 4 months ago you were an atheist?? Facinating!

Ken. You are still here. Are you seeking answers or do you wish to join our crew?

Yes. Our children are traveling back in time to ensure we all survive. This is why there can be no disclosure. The UFO's you see today are just evolutions of the current 2012 US Navy Stealth Drone. And our children have met and currently work with people who have not originated on Earth. Star Trek the television show is shockingly prophetic. The author himself conversed with a time traveler and there is even a Star Trek classic television show episode about it. "Assignment Earth".

Christianity changes considerably in the next few years. Apollonius, Paul and Jesus are the same guy. He established churches of Mythras throughout the Roman Empire, churches which would later become Christian churches. Apollonius was the true historical Jesus -- a famous prophet of his day -- a doctor -- a very well known and influential man.

This was verified by time travelers in order to clear up any wonder as to just who Jesus was. There are very few traditional Christians who still believe that Jesus never sinned, was all powerful and all knowing. Jesus at best was like Sheldon on the 2012 show The Big Bang Theory. A very focused man on doing what was right. He ended animal sacrifice throughout the world. Now that is worthy to be remembered as a god.

Ken. You are still here. Are you seeking answers or do you wish to join our crew?

Yes. Our children are traveling back in time to ensure we all survive. This is why there can be no disclosure. The UFO's you see today are just evolutions of the current 2012 US Navy Stealth Drone. And our children have met and currently work with people who have not originated on Earth. Star Trek the television show is shockingly prophetic. The author himself conversed with a time traveler and there is even a Star Trek classic television show episode about it. "Assignment Earth".

Christianity changes considerably in the next few years. Apollonius, Paul and Jesus are the same guy. He established churches of Mythras throughout the Roman Empire, churches which would later become Christian churches. Apollonius was the true historical Jesus -- a famous prophet of his day -- a doctor -- a very well known and influential man.

This was verified by time travelers in order to clear up any wonder as to just who Jesus was. There are very few traditional Christians who still believe that Jesus never sinned, was all powerful and all knowing. Jesus at best was like Sheldon on the 2012 show The Big Bang Theory. A very focused man on doing what was right. He ended animal sacrifice throughout the world. Now that is worthy to be remembered as a god.

Hi John,

Apollonius of Tyana is a Greek while Jesus of Nazareth is a Jew. I have been in Nazareth to visit his historical house so I can confirm that the two are different person.

Apostle Paul is not Jesus and he lived in a later period of time (he was one of those who supported to stone Stephen in the Book of Acts), later Jesus appeared to him and made him blind and healed him later. Since that time Apostle Paul believes in Jesus as the Christ (Messiah).

Beware of the false teachings you have learnt, they are from the fallen angels (demons) who follow the devil to deceive mankind from the Truth in Jesus Christ. They will get into power on earth and many will be deceived by their teachings. (Just look at Samjase's conversation about Jehovah and you can see Samjase's motives (original name "Samyaze"), she/he sees God as "unjust and cruel" because the Lord Almighty had banished her/him from heaven (fallen) with the devil.

Concerning about the false teachings in the future from the Bible, the Word of God.

Revelation 20:-7-10

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth —Gog and Magog —and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

No. There is no Jesus house in Nazareth. Nazareth did not exist during the fall of Jerusalem at the torches of Rome.

Now Apollonius was Greek, yes. And that is why Constantine's people had to choose the Babylonian Talmud Jesus named Yeshu Ben Stada as their messiah. Jesus actually means savior, it wasn't a person's name back then. Yeshu a derivative of Joshua is a real name.

Ironically Apollonius wrote the first edition of Revelation.

Any more questions? I have studied Christian history extensively.

Back