"The future ain't what it used to be."

UFO's are actually "human" time travelers from our future...

Furthermore, yes, I believe in the prophecies of Revelation because they were written by someone who was in contact with a time traveler. Apollonius and Saint John Titor the Evangelist. Do you have the ability to research my bold claims?

Hi John Thomas,

No. There is no Jesus house in Nazareth. Nazareth did not exist during the fall of Jerusalem at the torches of Rome.
If you have a chance to visit Israel in the future, come to Nazareth.

GPS coordinates: 32.702149° N, 35.29749° E

main.php

This is the kitchen of Joseph and Mary's house in Nazareth

main.php

Now Apollonius was Greek, yes. And that is why Constantine's people had to choose the Babylonian Talmud Jesus named Yeshu Ben Stada as their messiah. Jesus actually means savior, it wasn't a person's name back then. Yeshu a derivative of Joshua is a real name.

Yeshua (Jesus) means 'God with us' not saviour.

Ironically Apollonius wrote the first edition of Revelation.

Book of Revelation 1:1
1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John

The writer of the Book of Revelation claimed his name is John. John Thomas, have you read the book at all?

Any more questions? I have studied Christian history extensively.

Me too, I have completed a distance course of Theology with Christian history as a subject.

Why must demonic activities be considered religious? Maybe they're just part of the ecosystem.

That is what the devil wants you to believe when he deceives mankind. He wants you to think that demonic activities are real, but not mentioning God, not to bring the Christian religion into discussion. And by that, only believing the devil exists but not Christ/God, or have a wrong perception of who Christ/God is, and mankind does not have power to overcome the devil by themselves. The devil's goal is to make people don't believe what Jesus really is, but think he is something else, hence the unbelieving men have no faith and cannot be saved.

However, Christ is the Truth and Light of the world, and the demons fear him. And the devil wants himself and his deeds to be manifest among unbelieving men, but hiding from them the truth of the Lord Almighty who is far more powerful than him, so that they don't know and be saved by Christ.

Many of these demonic activities are not part of the ecosystem.

That is what the devil wants you to believe when he deceives mankind. He wants you to think that demonic activities are real, but not mentioning God, not to bring the Christian religion into discussion. And by that, only believing the devil exists but not Christ/God, or have a wrong perception of who Christ/God is, and mankind does not have power to overcome the devil by themselves. The devil's goal is to make people don't believe what Jesus really is, but think he is something else, hence the unbelieving men have no faith and cannot be saved.

However, Christ is the Truth and Light of the world, and the demons fear him. And the devil wants himself and his deeds to be manifest among unbelieving men, but hiding from them the truth of the Lord Almighty who is far more powerful than him, so that they don't know and be saved by Christ.

Many of these demonic activities are not part of the ecosystem.
My point was that I believe all things, no matter how amazing, weird, or mundane, are part of nature and have a real, tangible, physical basis. If there are demons, they have a real physical substance and can be described scientifically. If there is a god, it has a physical substance and can be described scientifically. Inability to describe the science right now doesn't mean it's impossible forever or that it's magical or not natural.

I've read the bible, and Jesus came as a teacher, not an object of worship. He even repeatedly told people not to tell anyone who he was because he didn't want to attract attention. He taught people how to be like him and said his followers would do even greater things than himself. Modern christianity has little to do with Jesus.

John, I'm afraid I must disagree with you also regarding Jesus and who HE was. He was definitely not Paul, ...the scriptures bare this out. Also, as for the Book of Revelation, it was penned by the Apostle John on the Isle of Patmost. I totally "respect" you as a fellow human being and you are certainly entitled to accept whatever belief you wish. In fact I will fight to preserve that right for you. I too have studied Christianity and have a Minor in Theology.

Regarding your invitation to become a member of your group,...I would absolutely LOVE to!! I have never traveled in time, but (like many) would certainly love to be able to do so. I have simply seen no evidence thus far of humanity actually possessing this technology. I would also be very interested to learn WHERE you are receiving your information regarding Jesus. As a Christian,...I "believe" 100% in God's written Word...the Bible.

The problem you run into is when you begin "mixing and matching" information from different sources and then attempting to weave it into the Bible. It won't work. The Bible is perfectly capable of staning ALONE as God's Word to us. God has revealed in His Word "everything" we need for life and Godliness.

I refuse to wear any "denominational" title such as Baptist, Lutheran, Catholic, Methodist, Mormon, ...I believe there is only ONE church, ...and is the one you read about in the Bible being formed on the day of Pentecost in Acts 2:38 and :2:47. One very awesome study is that of the Protestant Reformation in 1517 when a Catholic priest named Martin Luther grew concerned about many of the beliefs and practices of his own Catholic Church. Beliefs such as Infant Baptism, Purgatory, praying to saints, ...and may other beliefs Luther felt were not found in the Bible.

So, in 1517 in Whittenberg Germany where he was serving as priest,...he actually "challenged" the Church to public debate. He outlined his now famous 95 point thesis...listing 95 areas of (what he considered) false teachings on the part of the Catholic Church. He took his thesis and actually "nailed" it to the church door in Wittenburg requesting this debate. Of course the Church had no real interest in debating Luther, so instead they ex-communicated him.

After this happened, ...Luther did something which he had absolutely NO AUTHORITY from God or anyone to do. He formed a NEW movement and named it after himself...hence: "The Lutheran" church. Wasn't long after that OTHER men decided to do likewise and form THEIR churches. Hence; the Baptist faith, Methodist church, ...and now today here we are with over 2,000 mainline denomonations...all with different beliefs,...yet all "claim" to use the Bible as their "users manual."

Ken. If you're serious about this then stay with us on this forum. Things in the next two days are going to heat up. Now, Troll, this isn't a religious forum, I agree. But Titor was a professed Christian, though I believed he said he was a Gnostic Christian. I think the topic is relevant.

1.) You can't quote scripture as the basis of fact as that scripture was redacted and revised several times. It is contradictory.
2.) Revelation was revised no less than 3 times. It was authored by Apollonius of Tyana who is also known as Paul of Tarsus on the Island of Patmos in 69a.d. This was one year before the next eclipse and the fall of Jerusalem to Emperor Titus, the burning of the temple and the rise of Christianity and the bloodline of the Flavians. Josephus is also a part of this story.

The original founders of Christianity fall in line in this order.
Vespasian, Titus, Apollonius, Damas and Lucius.
John Titor also John of Patmos, John the Apostle, John the Beloved, revised Revelation.
Everyone in the future knows this because they watched in on a monitor.
Yes, we are actually able to watch actual living history of everything.
Every tree, every rock contains the video and audio of all past events.
We are able to modulate that and view it.

Everyone in the future knows this because they watched in on a monitor.
Yes, we are actually able to watch actual living history of everything.

I've known of such technology for some time now. But I am no time traveller.

Do more research... Immanuel means "God with us"

Thank you Skarpz, you are right. Do more research now.

Jesus' Hebrew name is Yeshua, which is a shortened version of Yehoshua. Yeshua means 'he will save', and is translated into English as Joshua.
Yeshua translated into Greek is Iesous.
Iesous transliterated into Latin is Jesu.
Jesu became Jesus in English.

John Titor also John of Patmos, John the Apostle, John the Beloved, revised Revelation.

John are you claiming John Titor as John the Apostle?

That technology is not in 2015. John why do you tell people that you are a time traveller from 2015 in the Traveller's Claim forum?

He will save aka Saviour. Oh and I'm just a writer named Lance T. Andrews. I just try and research as much as I can before doing my poems or stories. And so I research everything I can. Greek and Christian thought are interesting and so are Norse and Celtic.I believe the Bible to be fiction, which means based on real events but some imaginary statements in there. Not all of it can be true, right? Also, nobody really likes my work whenever I enter into competitions, but I still like to write.

That technology is not in 2015. John why do you tell people that you are a time traveller from 2015 in the Traveller's Claim forum?

Because if he is a time traveller and he says he is John, then maybe there are things he has not done yet? Or he is just acting as John as a method actor. Who knows, right? If he is a John Titor, then he must memorize the KJV if he hasn't already. No one can tell for sure right? We haven't travelled through time but he has?

I'm not claiming it. It is historical fact that John the Apostle is also known as Saint John Titor the Evangelist.

I'm not claiming it. It is historical fact that John the Apostle is also known as Saint John Titor the Evangelist.

Then the next question is John, do you actually time travel or are you just playing the part? If you actually time travel and are not claiming it then there are things you have not done yet that you must do. If the new testament was real. How come John was able to able to baptize Jesus if he wasn't from the future? How else would the baptism take place?

If the new testament was real. How come John was able to able to baptize Jesus if he wasn't from the future? How else would the baptism take place?

John the baptist and Apostle John who wrote book of Revelation are two different person. John the baptist was the son of Zechariah the high priest' (Luke 1:12-17), got beheaded by King Herod. He baptised people for repentance. John the Apostle was a fisherman, son of Zebedee (Matthew 4:21-22). Both are Jewish and not time travelers.

God told John the baptist to do it, this is what he said:

Matthew 11-17

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.”

13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to John, to be baptized by him. 14 John would have prevented him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?” 15 But Jesus answered him, “Let it be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he consented. 16 And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; 17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.”

If the new testament was real.

That conversation would take too long. If you want to know more about The reality of the New Testament, you'll need to watch every one of these videos. Xoroaster's Bible Dating Series on YouTube. This guy is not even a professional biblical scholar but he is the most correct out of all the biblical scholars today in 2012.

This video is the most important one about how Christianity was born.

Back