Walter Haut Discloses Roswell Truth

TheCigSmokingMan

Timekeeper
Infinite8 from AboveTopSecret.com

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread287938/pg1

Legal Affidavit: Walter Haut Discloses Roswell Truth (released after death)

Bill Birnes, publisher of UFO Magazine was on Coast to Coast tonight discussing major disclosure. Lt. Walter Haut, came forward with what he experienced on the day of the Roswell crash. On July 8, 1947 Walter Haut, the 509th Public Information Officer, released a press release that stated in part, "The many rumors regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday...The flying object landed on a ranch near Roswell sometime last week." This was later recanted and the weather ballon theory was brought forward.

In 2002 Walter Haut swore out a notarized affidavit that was not be released until after his death. Now the true Roswell event is being brought out written and detailed in his message. In 2 weeks the full article will be released.

My name is Walter Haut.
My address is: [-------BLACKED OUT-------]
I am retired.
In July 1947, I was stationed at the Roswell Army Air base, serving as the base Public Information Officer. At approximately 9:30 AM on July 8, I received a call from Col. William Blanchard, the base commander, who said he had in his possession a flying saucer or parts thereof. He said it came from a ranch northwest of Roswell, and that the base Intelligence Officer, Major Jesse Marcel, was going to fly the material to Fort Worth.
Col. Blanchard told me to write a news release about the operation and to deliver it to both newspapers and the two radio stations in Roswell. He felt that he wanted the local media to have the first opportunity to have the story. I went first to KGFL, then to KSWS, then to the *Daily Record* and finally to the *Morning Dispatch*.
The next day, I read in the newspaper that General Roger Ramey in Fort Worth has said the object was a weather balloon.
I believe Col. Blanchard saw the material, because he sounded positive about what the material was. There is no chance that he would have mistaken it for a weather balloon. Neither is there any chance that Major Marcel would have been mistaken.
In 1980, Jesse Marcel told me that the material photographed in Gen. Ramey's office was not the material he had recovered.
I am convinced that the material recovered was some type of craft from outer space.
I have not been paid nor given anything of value to make this statement, and it is the truth to the best of my recollection.........
===========================================

Now to see what the WHOLE story is in his 2002 Affadavit which will come out in 2 weeks in UFO Magazine.

On Coast to Coast AM there were a few leaks to what will be contained in the new affadavit. It does mention Major Jesse Marcel and Lt. Walter Haut had both seen the real wreckage. The civilian sector started releaseing new about a vehicle all over the place. The following morning he went into the Roswell staff meeting at 7 AM and names of the attendees in the meeting are listed. From Fort Worth Texas Brigadere General Roger Ramey and Brig. Gen. Thomas Jefferson Dubose flew in to attend the meeting. This dicussion was about the debris field at a second sight approx 40 miles north of town. Two sights of crash debris . Lt. Haut stated, "Samples of wreckage were passed around the table and all got to examine. It was unlike any material I had or have ever seen in my entire life with unusual markings." There was a discussion over whether to disclose the truth of what had happened. The initial decision was to let the public know about the Roswell incident to divert attention from the secondary debris field just north and many people had already witnessed the object. Col Blanchard suggested that Haut go to Hangar 84, where from a safe distance he was allowed to observe a 12x15 foot egg shaped vehicle that appeared metalic with no landing gear, windows, wings or anything. He then states that he could see covered bodies with only the heads exposed and that the unusual large heads were observable, but details of facial features were not able to be seen at that distance. He did observe the small stature of the bodies, and determined that they were about the size of a 10 year old child. Col. William Blanchard then motioned with his hand that they were about this tall (indicating about 4 feet from the ground).

This seems to back up what many others have said including Jesse Marcel's son and Corso.

This is just an excerp from what is to come. I am looking forward to reading the whole letter.

http://www.roswellfiles.com/Witnesses/hautstory.htm

----------------------------------------------------------

A weather balloon... I think not! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beware of the Greys!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheCigMan

The description of the craft as "egg-shaped," leads me to this hypothesis:

The flexible, very strong metallic foil (which someone said was composed of thousands of very precise,uniform,welds)and the translucent debris (which a witness described as containing tiny flowers in Whitley Strieber's 'Communion,') formed the external sheath of the ship and the 'flexible sticks' were assembled together to form the interior framework.

The description of "little flowers" immediately made me think of pin hole leakage in a high voltage dielectric which can have the appearance of rayed "flowers." In other words, the ship was a giant capacitor, possibly utilizing electrostatic anti-gravity.

Optical Scan of Gen. Ramey Message Supports Story

roswell-np-6.gif

Gen_Ramey_balloon_7-8-47.jpg

I guess a couple of guys have done optical scans of the message Gen. Ramey was holding in the famous 'Weather Ballon' photograph.

I can't find the original site with Google. So I posted this one.

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/reconstruct.html

Ironically, the enhanced text of the message supports the stories of those who come forward such as Haut, Marcel and Corso. It seems the whole weather balloon thing is a cover story.

17:13 CST
A) URGENT
B) HQAAF
C) WASHINGTON
D) 8 JUL 1947
E) VANDENBERG
F) FROM: HQ 8TH AAF
G) SUB: ROSWELL

0) FWAAF ACKNOWLEDGES THAT A "DISK" IS NEXT NEW FIND WEST OF

1) THE CORDON. AT LOCATION WAS A WRECK NEAR OPERATION AT THE
IN ADDITION "POD"
2) "RANCH" AND THE VICTIMS OF THE WRECK YOU FORWARDED TO THE

3) ??TEAM AT FORT WORTH, TEX.

4) AVIATORS IN THE "DISC" THEY WILL SHIP FOR A1-8TH ARMYAMHC

5) BY B29-ST OR C47. WRIGHT AF ASSESS AIRFOIL AT ROSWELL. ASSURE
ASSIST FLY-OUT
6) THAT CIC/TEAM SAID THIS MISSTATE MEANING OF STORY AND THINK

7) LATE TODAY NEXT SENT OUT PR OF WEATHER BALLOONS WOULD FARE

8) BETTER IF THEY ADD LAND DEMORAWIN CREWS.
stage
photos
yes
9) C RAMEY

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The government is hiding the truth!

The Aliens are all around us!!! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Be Warned! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheCigMan

Re: Optical Scan of Gen. Ramey Message Supports Story

very interesting. thanks for the pics csm /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Re: Optical Scan of Gen. Ramey Message Supports Story

yeah i appreciate the link lostboy. the broadcast and the witness testimony were very cool. thanks

When an Astronaut Believes in Aliens - NY Times

July 24, 2008, 6:43 pm
When an Astronaut Believes in Aliens
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/24/when-an-astronaut-believes-in-aliens/?hp
By Mike Nizza

Souvenirs on display at the Little A’Le’Inn in Rachel, Nev., the heart of Alien Country. (Photo: Isaac Brekken for The New York Times)U.F.O. sightings are commonplace. Belief in aliens is high. Proof, of course, is hard to come by. In May, Jeff Peckman earned national attention for simply claiming to have a video showing an alien. The screening, though, was disappointing.
This week, another believer stepped forward to claim another round of headlines. But he wasn’t shopping any proof, just a sterling background on the subject. Here’s a few headlines from Google News:
– Apollo 14 Moonwalker Claims Aliens Exist
– Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell Claims UFO Cover Up
– Ex-NASA scientist says aliens exist
– Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up
Edgar Mitchell, the sixth man to walk on the moon, appeared on a British radio show to say that he was “privileged enough to be in on the fact that we’ve been visited on this planet and the U.F.O. phenomena is real.”
A close watcher of Mr. Mitchell wouldn’t have heard anything new. As Robert Pearlman, the editor of CollectSpace, wrote on a message board:
Based on the nine minute call, it (a) doesn’t seem to be anything tremendously different from prior comments and writings by Dr. Mitchell, and (b) he isn’t actually claiming first-hand knowledge but rather repeating what he was told by others. It is no secret that Dr. Mitchell’s Noetic Science Institute attracts those that believe in extraterrestrials and that he has attended numerous conferences where they have been on the agenda for discussion, thus what he says here is of little surprise (and some might argue, consequence).
Indeed, Mr. Mitchell’s similar remarks in the past are available on YouTube, here, here and here.
While Mr. Mitchell, 77, is certainly entitled to his own views on the issue, the rest of us may need to wait for something more convincing. In the end, it would seem that the latest flare-up in alien news may be explained away in exactly the same way that a Reuters headline panned a new movie based on a television show that stirred the same part of our imaginations: “Little to believe in with new ‘X-Files’ movie.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another "death bed" confession by a former member of the U.S. Government....

It was "talked up..." on Coast To Coast last night and now made the N.Y. Times and most mass media outlets this morning.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, at 77, on a London Radio confirms the existance of UFO's, especially ON THE MOON. He also indicates an on going denial and cover up by The U.S. Government.

You should note 2 things:

o He is 77 and could pass away at any moment
o He chose to reveal this information outside the United States and did it in Great Britian

You should note many have "revealed" this information in the 70's and on their death beds...

o Captian Jesse Marcel - U.S. Army
o Jesse Marcel, Jr.
o Col Corso - U.S. Army
o Lt. Walter Haut - U.S. Army

And now...

Edgar Mitchell, Astronaut - NASA

But then again...

The X-Files Movie premieres today... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TheCigMan

Re: When an Astronaut Believes in Aliens - NY Times

Cig-man, we know when your post start making a lot of sense we are in trouble.

But you are right that x-files does open.

Re: When an Astronaut Believes in Aliens - NY Time

The Disclosure Project witnesses seemed to consistently describe a type of alien craft that was a flattened ovoid / egg / teardrop shape... Seems like the real Roswell craft was one of them. There's a ton of clips up on YouTube... Amazing testimony and a lot of it seems totally genuine.

Kanigo2,

I have to "disguise" my "true knowledge" with 'humor..." /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You don't really think "I'm crazy?..." Do ya?

It's "scarey out there..." /ttiforum/images/graemlins/frown.gif

TheCigMan

Doghead,

I've been seeing the most amazing "black orb" UFO's with "time space gravity light bubble" fields around them...

If you in the New York City area...

Look up! My Friends! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Alien UFOS are ABOVE MANHATTAN! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

People are seeming them on trains and pointing them out to other people... /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Confirmed multiple witness sightings.... on Public Trains.

TheCigMan

See I am in a slightly advantageous position re: some "UFO" vehicles because I have seen an airship up close that is for sure what some of the sightings are. However I definitely also think the ovoids, complete with purple-green goo, the carrot nosed creatures and others are substantiated to the point where there is less question of their reality and more question as to their origin and purpose.

The trouble is, we are looking into an ocean. Anything adrift or swimming in that ocean might be seen, and all the observations have in common is their medium of travel- anything out there in space can seem strange beyond reason- diamond asteroids, vertebrate life on Mars in its underground hollow world of oceans and giant caves... Spaceships from somewhere else, secret space vehicles from Earth, the Black Knight... It's too much to just clip one answer on to. But it is a worthy field of study imo. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have seen crazy and you aren't it.

Without people like you and your subjective reasoning we would still be in the stone age.