We are not Alone

Dreamaker

Timekeeper
I have feel drawn to this forum a long time I though i start a thread here.
still i am not so sure about what to say and who read this (I feel even goverment are in here)

I been intressed in the universe and Aliens since i was a kid
I always looked up to the stars and when i do I feel more at home than here on earth.
When i was younger people used to call me Alien (even i never told them about my intress)
But my different way of being was very alien for them i guess.

In Early 2000s I realized I am a Starling, otherkin, starseed or whatever you call it
and I am living this life on earth at this moment.
shortly after the Contact with Extraterrestial started.

I must say my encounter is not so big but i will resume some of it here:

1. The first contact:
The first physical contact with something alien was unfortunaly of the bad one
I wake up one night to see a Shiny white being with a helmet like the ones nasa has (without the nasa and flag)

This being looked transparent like a ghost and had no eyes,nose, mouth i think it had a helmet on
It came to my feet and wanted to put in a needle (i think now he was trying to take a bloodsample)
After some action the being went away but not before he came up to me grabbed my arm and bite me
the mark of the teeth lasted for almost 2 hours and hurted for hours.

2. Contact after this was of the good ones mostly
I could wake up and see beings sitting beside my bed or standing in my room
there was all from young males to Woman

I remember once i wake up and a Woman sat beside me had a Golden-skin transparent like
big forehead, smale eyes, smale ears , long blonde hair (i never seen a human like that)
she wanted to leave when she saw i was awake but i asked her
"Who are you?" , for a moment she didnt knew what to respond "I'm .... I'm a Woman" she answered

most of this visits it might be it was not Alien beings but Holograms which make sense you dont just walk into a strange planet you probe it and hologram technology could be very useful
that would also explain the ghost/transparent like thing.
Maybe many Ghost on Earth realy are Alien holograms?

Im not the only one seeing strange beings sitting on the bed watching while you sleep
my whole family do the same and it seem they are all around here.

Even my best friends told me something once :
Had been taken up in a UFO as 5 years old talked with Aliens which told person
that they will return later and then friend will be with them

3. Then there is dreams Am having i have had so many strange dreams in the 2000s it would take years to tell them all.

dreams about:
- Big starships that play music and shuttlecraft that comes down to earth and people seeing them
- About a mysterious continent (sort of new atlantis) where all nation on earth has a country
- About Inner Earth and someone i meet there (which i miss when i wake up)
- About Alien ships dropping some Metal sphere that got hidden in the beach
- About some Alien beings that like lightballs but inside was like crabs

And much more....

I think we are very near for something big to happen
And I hope that most people will like it

I also wish to travel to other places in the universe it so beautiful.

Ok i dont want to tell more yet because i dont know who I can trust here
But after all We are all made from the same Stardust so we should all be a great family.

Anyone else here had some nice Contact with our Friends up there.

Oh, and one more thing I dont think Humans came from earth we realy evolved from other planets over time

A man goes to the doctor.

Says he's depressed.

He says life seems harsh and cruel.

Says he feels all alone in a threatening world
where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

The doctor says
"The treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in
town tonight. Go and see him, that should pick you up."

The man bursts into tears.

He says

"But doctor... I am Pagliacci."

Anyone else here had some nice Contact with our Friends up there.

Oh, and one more thing I dont think Humans came from earth we realy evolved from other planets over time

I can't say that I have had contact with any of our "friends" up there. Until I do have a personal experience, I will, unfortunately, remain a skeptic.

I would hope that if we are indeed visited by another civilization from "up-there" that they are friendly.

Would be interesting to have a conversation with someone from "up-there".

From an Archaeological and Anthropological point of view, the physical evidence indicate's otherwise regarding the "evolution" of humanity.

However, we certainly don't know the absolute answer to everything, so who knows, maybe it did happen that way.

Life had to have a source from somewhere, and if not carried within a spacecraft, still had to come from somewhere "out there" in the Universe.

I would hope that as much as you desire to escape Earth, that you still are able to see those things that has beauty here.

Even as fantastic as it may be "up there" --- takes nothing away from places like the Grand Canyon, Yosemite National Park, as well as thousands of other places around the globe.

Comes back to that 'fear' thing again doesn't it twillight?

If we have no fear of the unknown, we can only really find it fascinating - anything else would have to be derived after some 'knowns' are made apparent.

yea, the fear thing,,,the fear that one of us here will get brave and say "to Much" :oops:
fear of dieing,no,,,,"we die only once....and for such a long time",
fear of liveing in the world we live in now,,,no,,,because these are the good days,,
i,m a survivor,,,people like me cant afford to be scared,,,,yea, i,m single,,,,been alone most of my life,
,,,,,fear of being lonley, hell no,,,,i fought lonesome and kicked its ass,lol
i can say one thing,,, theres someone out there thats missing out on a woman like me,,i tell the rude truth always,oh hell, sorry, i didnt mean to drift off of the dream thread,,,you can love me or hate me,but you will never understand me,,,,peace,,,,and sweet dreams

thanks for thoes words,you dont shun me, the way most do,
you have a small grasp of the world according to me,
theres no reason to be afraid,for every season,,,,there is a time.

this little light of mine,,i,m gonna let it shine

twilightsky.>>>>>>>her brain,,,theres always 10 things working at once

I always looked up to the stars and when i do I feel more at home than here on earth.

I believe they used to be called star-gazers...They used to burn most of them at the stake. When you look up, It makes your stomache feel all tight, doesn't it. Some sailors are still able to use them to guide themselves 'home', but they didn't have spaceships in those days.

"Every man and woman is a star" to coin a famous phrase. It may be less about 'aliens' and more about something else...

I feel even goverment are in here

Maybe, but they seem to be an unknown entity...a bit like the mouse that used to live in our kitchen. I think our dog snuffed it out in end. It Probably tasted like a sour grape...my dog never said.

I also wish to travel to other places in the universe it so beautiful.

Agreed

That seems like it would be a shame. I think i hear that mouse in the kitchen again, after all. Would it be so bad if we came from here? Maybe the origin of this planet is more interesting then those out there...

Even the vatican has an occult reference to the pineal gland, they for the record - do not believe in aliens. I think it was Rene Des Cartes that described the pineal gland as the "sea of the soul". It was also the bible that termed the "beast in man". They also spoke of evil serpents within the same 'sea' that Des Cartes was likely getting at. There is great symbology in ascending from the sea (out of the water, in linear terms).

However, even the Earth evolved out of a sea. We also carry that original blue-print (sea) within our cells. As mentioned on another thread, We measure our time/calander on solar movements, they, it would seem, measure their bio-rythms from elsewhere. We have other keys within us that could answer questions. For some people, it may be an unfotunate truth that we come from no-where other then here. For others, the truth may be more fantastic than the fiction.

It is mostly the young and bored that tend to view metalic space-ships as a more viable, creative explaination to our existance.

maybe the "aliens" come from elsewhere...someone must have let them in. But i am certain they did not step through the doorway holding a trowel and a packet of Seed 'n' grow in their hands. More likely a psychology book.

But after all We are all made from the same Stardust so we should all be a great family

Now you're talking...of course, not everyone would like this.