"The future ain't what it used to be."

Navy Astronaut and 6th Man on the Moon Believed in Alien Intervention

Cosmo

Owner
Staff member
Timekeeper
image.png

Only 12 people can say for sure what the Earth looks like from the lunar surface. But only one of them is on record as believing aliens averted a nuclear war between the United States and the Soviet Union to keep humans from destroying themselves.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchelll is best known for typing in 80 lines of code to save the entire Apollo 14 mission as it descended to the moon in 1971. But he also claimed that top military officials had hidden evidence of UFOs, potentially alien spacecraft, and that they were particularly fond of hovering over White Sands Testing Range in New Mexico.

Growing up in New Mexico had given him a unique insight to the area, he told the UK’s Mirror in 2015.

"White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons - and that's what the extraterrestrials were interested in… They wanted to know about our military capabilities. My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth."

Mitchell also told the Mirror that other military personnel had confided in him that alien spacecraft were responsible for disabling nuclear missiles and for shooting them down over the Pacific Coast.
https://www.military.com/off-duty/navy-astronaut-and-6th-man-moon-believed-alien-intervention.html

I know Edgar Mitchell is "old news" to a lot of people here, but I still find it amazing that he would be saying this openly.

Back