What do you think is causing The Mandela Effect?

Mylo.X.

Quantum Scribe
There appears to be a growing amount of people who are becoming aware of the Mandela Effect.... whether it's The Berenstain/Berenstein spelling controversy, the death of Billy Graham, 4 people in the car during JFK assassination or Kurt Kobains missing pink jacket, people are becoming curious about the phenomenon.

As for me, I am 100% sure that Dolly wore braces in Moonraker. My brother and cousin also share my conviction.

Anyway, my question is this;

What do you believe is causing The Mandela Effect?

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the theories I like best is that CERN's experiments are causing shifts in reality:

https://www.gaia.com/article/a-parallel-dimension-is-changing-people-and-events-in-our-universe

One of the more intriguing theories that attempts to explain this phenomenon points a finger at CERN and the large hadron collider in Switzerland. CERN’s experiments are intended to find illusory particles that could potentially show evidence of a multiverse, create tiny black holes or discover dark matter. While all of this sounds very exciting, it also sounds potentially dangerous. What could possibly go wrong if we opened up a black hole in Europe, or tapped into another dimension with consequences unknown? While the scientists at CERN assure us their experiments are conducted on such a controlled, small scale as to have little, if any, negative consequences, some believe that their meddling in quantum fields has led to some strange effects, resulting in some kind of interdimensional entanglement.

Very good Cosmo as you have done your homework well. Extremely high energy motion of matter in close proximity to other matter seems to create a partial void in space/time? 

I wrote an ebook series and combined them into one large one. It is better listened to through an audio system while driving. I touch on a few mandela effect situations. One really bothersome one is the ballplayer had a year ending injury in 2016 ,where the number 27 kept coming up mathematically in his stats . He is currently recovering from an almost identical injury to his other hand and when I add up his current stats the 27 totals jump off the page at me again. The book is on amazon under the title raised middle finger. It was a rushed out version to protect my copyright and concepts , storyline , and soforth.