"The future ain't what it used to be."

what happened to John Titors postings???

pamela

Timekeeper
confused.gif
Mop, I was wondering what happened to John Titors postings? Are they lost? did they get erased?

On page 7 "time travel paradoxes" you click on it and you get an error page.

will they eventually be back on?

what is the scoop?? Is his the only postings missing?

:(

I did a search on the TimeTravel_0 name to find the old threads, and you can't even view the "Time Travel Paradoxes" thread anymore
frown.gif
the "Are topics limited to 11 pages?" thread is still available though.

I happened to have saved all of those threads, so if anyone wants the zip file of the "Paradoxes" thread and/or the other ones, let me know and I'm more than happy to send them via email or post them on a website to be downloaded. I saved them just in case something like this happened, especially after the Art Bell BBS deleted all the Titor threads. Now I'm *really* glad I did!

The \"Time Travel Paradoxes\" thread is corrupted, but will be rebuilt.

422 posts, people. Really, you guys should try starting new threads more often. We're having a hard time rebuilding a thread that big, but it will be rebuilt. We're just doing some other finishing touches first.

As for posts by TimeTravel_0... the underscore "_" is no longer a valid character for usernames, so his posts were probably changed to something like "TimeTravel0" or "TimeTravel 0". Search for that.

Thanks,
Mop

thanks mop!

I had a feeling it got corrupted, cause I saw how big the "are topics limited to 11 pages" thread got and figured either you couldn't convert it or it got corrupted when ya tried.
thanks for letting us know!
happy.gif

http://www.comteck.com/~doctor/Atom.gif
Hey Pamela, I especialy enjoyed this one...
I credit the source of information from someone who's no longer with us now, but i hope to meet up with around 2036..."Here's Mud in youre ehe Jonny,
(TT_0!)...
Time travel is achieved by altering gravity. This concept is already proven by atomic clock experiments. The closer an observer is to a gravity source (high mass), the slower time passes for them. Traveling at high speeds mimics this effect which = the twin paradox of faster than light travel. However, this type of gravity manipulation is not sufficient to alter your world line.

The basic math to alter world lines exists right now. Tipler first described a working "time machine" through his theory of massive rotating spheres. I apologize for the web site but it was the only one I could find quickly. http://www.geocities.com:0080/Area51/Station/5763/time.html

Certain types of black holes also exhibit the "time travel" abilities of Tipler cylinders. Kerr was one of the first to describe the dual event horizons of a rotating black hole. As with Tipler's cylinders, it was possible to travel on a "time-like" trip through a Kerr black hole and end up in a different world line without being squished by the gravity of the singularity.
http://www.physics.fsu.edu/courses/
fall98/ast1002/section4/blackholes/fig11-
13/fig11-132.htm
http://qso.lanl.gov/~bromley/nu_nofun.html
http://www.leonllo.freeservers.com/blackworm.html
http://www.astro.ku.dk/~cramer/RelViz/text/geom_
web/node4.html

The mass and gravitational field of a microsingularity can then be manipulated by "injecting" electrons onto its surface. By rotating two electric microsigularities at high speed, it is possible to create and modify a local gravity sinusoid that replicates the affects of a Kerr black hole.

For those asking how come a microsingularity doesn't swallow the Earth or want to know details about the size, stability, mass, temperature and resulting Hawking radiation from such a thing.. those details I must keep to myself."

"Yes, you can travel into the future and it takes less energy than going into the past."

RE: thanks mop!

so people can read both sides of the story, of course, your side and Titor's side, Javier.
wink.gif

isn't that only fair?
happy.gif

RE: :(

Mary_jane, is there anyway you could send me his postings as an attachment to [email protected]. I've become very interested in this story, and would really appreciate it, thank you.

<font size="1" color="#FF0000">LAST EDITED ON 19-Jul-01 AT 11:57PM (EDT)</font>

happy.gif
Hi Time!

Also I am now reading a book by John Gribbin entitled:
"The search for superstrings,symmetry, and the theory of everything." The book is really good I have to say. even has the supergravity formula in it. It talks alot about stuff John mentioned E8 X E8. You may be very interested in this book Time.

Infact the more books I read the more it echoes in my mind the words John spoke. John really did know what he was saying as they discover more and more about gravity in particular Super gravity.

It is just kind of funny the more I read about the new discoveries in quantum physics the more John's machine makes sense.

sure thing!

Is it okay if the file is kind of big (about 1MB in size)?? I just wanted to be sure before I clogged up your email with a big file.
happy.gif

Let me know and I'll send it to you ASAP!

Here we go all over again
frown.gif
. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, hopefully not. But if it does, I have to get involved. I don't want to, but it's my job.

-Javier C.<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">

<font size="1" color="#FF0000">LAST EDITED ON 19-Jul-01 AT 10:35PM (EDT)</font>

Actually Javier I have been meaning to ask you what YOUR current theories were on time travel.

Do you think new discoveries in gravity will play a big part in the discovery of time travel?

Do you think CERN will find any significant breakthroughs in their new facility?

when time travel is discovered what are some rules that you feel time travelers should follow?

Do you beleive there are any good uses for time travel?

what would you say would be a punishment for a time traveler offender?

What would you consider are the dangers of time traveling?

do you think time traveling would change a persons perspective on his world and his life?

<font size="1" color="#FF0000">LAST EDITED ON 20-Jul-01 AT 00:40AM (EDT)</font>

Pamela,

Well it’s about time someone asked me a few questions around here. I been here for over a year, and all I get half the time is the business
wink.gif
. The other times, no body seems to see what I mean, or don’t care.

Now to answer your posts and questions:

I know I don’t believe him, the technical aspects of proving him wrong is not what I’m attempting to start over again, that’s not my expertise, never was
happy.gif
. The ethical and morals aspects of him lying and manipulating things and people to get his way, is my expertise
wink.gif

So, it’s only natural that I comment and make known my opposition to this, and the fanaticism he created.

And as for your other questions, I can’t give you an answer to the technical understandings to Time Travel, since that’s never been my field. But, I have had plenty of visions and dreams. And have a new understanding towards life and reality. Not really spiritual, since that I also oppose, but more of a compromise. It’s complicated, but I’ve devised a new technique.

Now to answer some of your questions:

*--Do you think CERN will find any significant breakthroughs in their new facility?--*

Who’s “CERN”?

*--when time travel is discovered what are some rules that you feel time travelers should follow?--*

Don’t mess with Javier C.S. or else
wink.gif
. J/k…

Time Travel should be baned, or at least regulated, I believe. And should follow very specific rules, and to the letter. Here are some suggestions, I think could greatly help time travel to being an ethical practice from the get-go. NO ALTERATIONS, NO INTERACTION, and especially NO “EXPLOITATION.”

Just watch, and that’s it. Finito’

I mean, wouldn’t anyone hate being used as a natural resource, having all your experience and ideas to be given away to others who have no right to them?

This is you, your individuality, no one else should ever have the right to be you, but you. Don’t give up your rights, don’t accept evil, or you will allow all this exploitation, and alterations to occur.

Sorry I got a little worked up there
happy.gif

Next question…

*-- Do you beleive there are any good uses for time travel?--*

Sure, I know I may be contradicting my self when I say this, but the technology to TimeTravel could be broken down to help in many fields. Medical, Communications, Space Travel, Commuting Travel.

Heck, it would be great progress if mankind could get space tours to Mars. I’d like to visit my Mars Plot (http://www.lunarembassy.com) in this lifetime
wink.gif

*--what would you say would be a punishment for a time traveler offender?--*

Hmmm, excellent question. What would be the best way to punish a person who exploited another person, let me see… How about restitution to the individual he violated? Making him pay dearly for his actions, in the form of inflicting him with a life that will teach him the value of doing good to others. That would satisfy me, not saying that revenge is sweet to me, but it’s a matter of principle too
happy.gif

*-- What would you consider are the dangers of time traveling?--*

Mind Control, weather changes, and exploitation. I know it’s simple, but that’s what it basically all comes down to.

*-- do you think time traveling would change a persons perspective on his world and his life?--*

It’s changed mine, and I would think naturally it would change others too. Because I am going through an experience that involves a lot, visions, dreams, manifestations, deja vu. And so far, I seem to have it worse off then others who are going through this.

It’s sure changed how I see my self, and my world. I can’t say I’m a happy person because of this unique chance to see the world differently, but I try and make the best of what I have. I have seen and gone through things that no ordinary 21 year old would ever get to see and experience in his entire life time, maybe. And It’s affected me to the point where I’ve learned the rules of this unfair game, where enough is enough. And that’s where the core of my passion for Anti-TimeTravel and exploitation comes in.

Well I hope I was able to adequately answer some of your questions Pamela. I can go more into detail if you would like, but I just thought I give you the basic idea what I believe
happy.gif

Truly,
Javier C.

happy.gif

Just to let you know that this post should be back up. We had converted it to the new format, but just the data was over 1/2 a meg and the software was having a hard time converting it into HTML and timing out before it finished. We found a solution to the problem and re-generated the HTML output today. This was the largest thread and the only one that this problem. There may be a few smaller problems with other threads, but shouldn't be anything major. If you do happen to see something major, let me know and we will try to fix it manually.

Mop<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">Mop
Time Travel Institute

happy.gif
I just wanted to say thankyou MOP for taking the time to restore John's postings to the board. Alot of people have expressed an extreme interest in reading what he had to say.
I know it took alot of your personal time and I appreciate it.
grin.gif

Yeah, extreme interest in reading the gospel of John Titor the proclaimed TimeTraveler. I’m sure some people can’t wait to use his text as the gospel truth, and make references to how real he was, or push to have him be real.

But again, there is no proof that he is. The way some people speak of John, just reminds me like those in the Heaven’s Gate cult. There was no proof people were really going to a new world in that comet Hale Bop, they just believed it blindly that they would, and that it would happen. To bad it meant the doom of a lot of people and the heart break of family members, having to lose their loved ones to this fanaticism they were so into.

I know this sounds harsh, but it’s the truth. If it isn’t, prove me other wise.

Pamela, sorry it had to come to this again, maybe someday you’ll understand why I’m like this.

-Javier C.

http://www.comteck.com/~doctor/Atom.gif
Well hello back atchya Pamela!
wink.gif

Thanks for the book reference, you sure know how to spark my interest indeed! for I am also reading this same book by John Gribbin, (as you you mentioned.)
"The search for superstrings,symmetry, and the theory of everything."
ISBN# 0-316-32975-4 "Gribbon offers a clear and concise historical overview of subatomic particles, from the discovery of the electron in 1897 to some of the most exotic and dazzling unification schemes being proposed today.

Following a series of major breakthroughs in the 1990's, physicists are now putting together a clearer picture of how subatomic particles work, using radical theories of "superstrings"-the hypothesis that paticles are loops of vibrating "string"-and "supersymmetry."

I have many other favorites ranging from Lee Smolin's "Quantum Gravity" (Author of: "The Life Of The Cosmos")... to others like,
Hans C. Ohanian & Remo Ruffini's "Gravitation and SpaceTime"
(second edition) also an oldie but goodie, C.L. Andrews "Optics Of The Electro-Magnetic Spectrum" Just to name a few from our TAP-TEN Library Keep up the good reading, but don't feel left out when you feel like the more you learn, the less you understand, because I can certainly identify with this in my own experiences.(let me be the first to admit.) it's that your subconscious memory(Dynamic memory) is able to store much more information at an incredibly faster pace than our conscious (static memory) is able to grasp, believe me it's all there, we just need to figure out more efficient methods to retrieve these memories.<hr size="1" width="80%" color="#000099" align="left">"Everything you know,...is Wrong!
soon we shall all discover the truth."

p)'i4q4

One thing is for sure:

DEAD PEOPLE DO NOT CAUSE WARS, THEY ARE DEAD!

This means that "I" will not be influenced by Titor or anyone else for that matter,
for it can all be seen as manipulation at times!

This is the way it is, from a "Seeker of Truths"!

Justice!

Consensus!

SpiritCitizen of Dimensionals

tongue.gif

Back