"The future ain't what it used to be."

What you've all been waiting for - The Practical Application of Microsingularities in Multiversal Mechanics

Prez

Chrono Cadet
I personally hate Quantum Mechanics, but is important within the overall Multiversal Mechanics. Multiversal Mechanics unifies QM and GR.

I'm not even going to do the math on this one because I don't feel like it. Just take my word for it, or go 'head and crunch out some scenarios. Anyone that does it gets a golden ticket to Stephen Hawking's raging time travel party. It's in a different universe than the Lonely Stephen Hawking time travel party.

IUGW−C = f(GW,C)

Where:
  • IU = The interaction between universes
  • GW = the effect of gravitational waves
  • C = the Casimir effect
  • IU is influenced by gravitational waves (GW) interacting with the Casimir effect (C)
  • f() is the function of the properties of gravitational waves (GW,) and the specifics of the Casimir effect (C).

Anyway, as you can imagine these things are incredibly hard to work with.
You'd have to know what values to plug in for GW and C in order to hope to calculate IU.

So let's say you smash two microsingularities of known sizes near two metal plates at known distances experiencing the Casimir effect. You might be able to calculate IU, or even more :)

Spoilers Ahead:
  • The minima, trophs, or rather, low points on the Casimir Force Over Time chart, are where the barriers between universes are the thinnest.
  • The maxima, peaks, or rather, high points on the Casimir Force Over Time chart, are where the barriers between universe are the thickest.
  • The points in the middle represent changes, or fluxes.

One could build a "flux capacitor" that manipulates the Casimir effect & is influenced by predictable gravitational waves. You just need a way to predict those gravitational waves, which, conveniently (or not so conveniently) you can get by taking two microsingularities of known masses > smashing them together nearby your capacitor. You'd actually be surprised at how little tech and computing power this takes.

1708384767330.png

Since I'm feeling really frosty, here's a python script that you can play with.
I plugged in some simple values just to illustrate the graphs above. In real life it's not very simple.

Python:
import numpy as np
import matplotlib.pyplot as plt

#This nifty script will graph the Modulated Separation Over Time and Force of Casimir Effect Over Time

def casimir_force(separation):
    """
    Simplified representation of the Casimir force as a function of plate separation.
    Inverse relation for illustration purposes.
    """
    return 1 / separation

def gw_modulation(time, amplitude, frequency):
    """
    Gravitational wave effect modeled as sinusoidal modulation of the separation between plates.
    """
    return amplitude * np.sin(2 * np.pi * frequency * time)

# Simulation parameters
time = np.linspace(0, 1, 100)  # Time from 0 to 1 in arbitrary units
initial_separation = 0.1  # Initial separation in arbitrary units
gw_amplitude = 0.01  # Amplitude of gravitational wave modulation
gw_frequency = 5  # Frequency of gravitational wave modulation

# Calculate modulated separation and resulting Casimir force
modulated_separation = initial_separation + gw_modulation(time, gw_amplitude, gw_frequency)
casimir_forces = casimir_force(modulated_separation)

# Calculate a hypothetical "inter-universal interaction" value based on changes in Casimir force
iu_value = np.var(casimir_forces)

# Plotting
plt.figure(figsize=(12, 6))

# Plotting modulated separation over time
plt.subplot(1, 2, 1)
plt.plot(time, modulated_separation, label='Separation')
plt.title("Modulated Separation Over Time")
plt.xlabel("Time")
plt.ylabel("Separation")
plt.legend()

# Plotting Casimir Force over time
plt.subplot(1, 2, 2)
plt.plot(time, casimir_forces, color='orange', label='Casimir Force')
plt.title("Casimir Force Over Time")
plt.xlabel("Time")
plt.ylabel("Force")
plt.legend()

plt.tight_layout()
plt.show()

print(f"Hypothetical IU Value (based on Casimir force variance): {iu_value:.4f}")

Last edited:
Back