"The future ain't what it used to be."

would a TT leave Easter eggs for their past self to encourage them along their path to becoming a TT

AuditorMaterial

Timekeeper
We've probably all seen that picture of the guy in the T-shirt (i believe) and the ray-ban-esque sunglasses that was taken, oh, back in the 40s or so, right? SO, I'm wondering, would a future TT, given the superb methods we all have readily available to pinpoint our exact location at numerous points in time (via metadata in digital pictures), go back in time to an exact time and location when/where they took a picture of something, and casually photobomb themselves? I haven't thought a lot about this idea, but it doesn't seem to create an irreconcilable paradox. Einstein, I really want to hear your thoughts on this. Among obvious others.

I seen that picture. But I also came across someone that did a little more historical research and found out that those glasses could also be aviation related. The guy could have been an airplane pilot. Although I have seen the idea used in movies. But clues are only going to be there for someone tipped off someway that they should start looking.

Back