"The future ain't what it used to be."

Zero Point energy may allow for time travel

Re: Qibel for the religious qabala for the serious

Friends of EarthTR125.0121

It is good that after so many, many, many, many threads one just came about the powers of the kabbalah. Yes, Yes, Yes, kabbalah has to do a lot with time travel, as a matter of fact the kabbalah teaches us about the "abosonital frames" which are entire composites of our creation that were created after creation, yet they have become without beginning nor end.

The kabbalah also teaches us about the Ain Soph Aur, which is in my opinion the most important scientific position ever. It tells us how to create.

Finally the kabbalah teaches us how to move about the spheres in the glorious vehicle of ligt and love that is the Chariot of God, the mercava. Yes kabbalah is Time Travel.

And that zero point you were just talking about sounds to me like the Prime Temporal Point, don't you all think?

Until later becomes now.

And that zero point you were just talking about sounds to me like the Prime Temporal Point, don't you all think?
You certainly know that I am going to agree with you, Transient! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RMT

Well, you know, I just have to chime in here too. I guess we're the Kabbalah conspiracy that "friend" said Creedo speaks about. With the exception of a few interesting posts, this forum has gone downhill so much that I don't even care to post anymore. It seems that the last subject discussed here is actually about time travel and its possibilities. I realize that the owner(s) have allowed the whole Titor thing to dominate this board because of its "interest" by so many, but in my opinion, it belongs with Chronohistorian and other supposed time-traveler claims.

I've stated several times that I am not a Kabbalist, per se, but I have(along with some very good company) seen the intriguing connections with modern-day science. As I have also mentioned before, any true attempt to unify the forces must take into consideration the whole psychological aspect as well which incorporates consciousness, spirit, and pathways of the brain and mind. Only documents such as Kabbalah, Torah, and similar ancient writings seem to address the connections between mind and matter. Reductionism is a dead horse. It has shown that there is an infinity of infinities beyond the very small. The attempts to use multiverses and parallel dimensions is a step in the right direction because, in a real sense, it seeks to bridge a psychological barrier that is not much different than the sound barrier limits of the past. However, they are baby steps that one day, I believe, will bring the researchers face to face with those who have walked those pathways as a matter of course. East and West will bridge the gap (so to speak). Torah even speaks of a "time" when the Euphrates "dries up" and opens the way for the East to influence the West. That time is now. Unfortunately, as is often the case, we have to wade amongst the Neo Krishnas, Buddhists, (and yes Kabbalists), to get to the truth of the matter.

It's good (and refreshing) to see you guys pushing the envelope here. I appreciate the kids trying to stir things up here, much like I like to watch the young 'uns speak so matter-of-factly of things that was once profound to me. It seems that the end (no matter the means) is most important to them. I despise ends. I love means. Once we reach time-travel status, (and you know I believe we will), it may become as mundane as as any every-day thing becomes to us. It's part of our psychological makeup. While I may be anxious to attain time travel, it may become as "bitter" as the little book was to Daniel (of Torah fame) for when he had ingested the knowledge of the little book that revealed the future to him, it tasted like honey but became bitter because it "fixed" the path into the future. From that point in time, there was no going back to change the future. It was no longer about anticipation of interpretation of prophetical things. The prophecy was fulfilled and became bitter (or fixed). Many here would like to see Titor's "prophecies" fulfilled and this, to me, is nothing more than gothic dreams which seems to be so prevalent in today's entertainment industry. It seems to reflect the times and the hopelessness of the future. The doomsday flicks are seemingly events to expect rather than the fiction that they are. In the past, a flick HAD to have a good ending or it wouldn't fly. Today, anti-climax is in vogue. The boy doesn't get the girl, the bad guy turns out to be the good guy and vice-versa, evil forces win, millions die in catastrophes, etc. According to Torah and Kabbalah, WE WIN. The only difference is, they ask some things of us, and demand other things--not for the sake of the "demander", but for the well-being of those whom demands are placed upon. Time travel is patiently waiting for us to discover it. When we do, it will be like the words spoken by John Wheeler when speaking about the "beauty" of the Grand Unified Field Theory when it is finally composed. "How could it have been otherwise?"

Dear OvrLrdLegion,
Thanks for the interesting post, but my original post was about zero point energy, i.e. scientific aspects about how zero point energy and other alternative energy forms could enable time travel (see very first post in this discussion thread). Your discussions about Kabbalah and the mystical side of time travel got us off topic and it should be entered in a new discussion thread. Thanks.

Dear OvrLrdLegion,
Thanks for the interesting post, but my original post was about zero point energy, i.e. scientific aspects about how zero point energy and other alternative energy forms could enable time travel (see very first post in this discussion thread). Your discussions about Kabbalah and the mystical side of time travel got us off topic and it should be entered in a new discussion thread. Thanks.
Some of what he wrote may have been off-topic. But the main point he was discussing, the Merkaba, is directly on-topic. In fact, it is the Merkaba configuation (two interleaved tetrahedrons) that OvrLrdLegion, myself, and some others are examining and researching with regards to its ability to enable time travel. We tend to accept that any vehicle such as the Merkaba would have to integrate/interact with the "zero-point energy field", if you will. And isn't that "zero point energy field" one-in-the-same with the concept of a Prime Temporal Point?

There's interesting science hidden behind what some think of as nothing more than "sacred geometry".

RMT

Hi Rainmain,

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I have not read much about the merkaba but you're probably right. I will read up on the merkaba, etc. The twin spirals are often mentioned in zero point energy research literature. You might be interested in reading Moray B King's excellent book "Quest for Zero point energy". This is a follow up to his book "Tapping the Zero Point". He summarizes the different research work done, and points out that works by Correa, Schauberger, and other utilized vortex paths to tap the ZPE. I would be interested to hear about your own aerospace research and research into ZPE.

Hello back-to-92,

The twin spirals are often mentioned in zero point energy research literature.
Amazing timing you have in bringing this up in this thread at this time. I've been ruminating over some posts I have wanted to make on this forum on just this topic... the structure of counter dynamic, dual spirals, and how it pervades so many geometric and geometrodynamic models of both science and spirituality.

You've inspired me to get the content of these posts fleshed-out and posted here quickly. Be on the lookout for them...their titles will be quite obvious!

RMT

Back