(1) Who wins the Triple Crown for the next 20 years?
(2) Who will be elected president for the next 20 years?
(3) Will there still be Harley-Davidsons around when you are born?
(4) Please list the price of gold for the last 20 of your years and I can tell you the condition of the stock market in the future.
(5) Will it still be fairly lawful for me to own and use handguns when are beginning your time travel adventures?
(6) Is it possible for you to bump into yourself when you are time travelling? Saw a Jean Claude Van Dam movie about that once. I think it was called “Time Cop”. Whatever you do, don’t shake hands with yourself, if you do meet. You melt.
(7) I go on vacation in May. Can I go with you the next time you leap? I have an ex-husband I want to punch in the nose when he walks up to the 1981 me the first time we met and says “Hi.” I’ll get the 1981 me pushed out of the way with a 1981 broom or something. It won’t take much to convince the 1981 me that this is the 2001 her. I know her past too well—regrets and happiest moments. (Wonders if Scott Bakula is just as cute today as he was in “Quantum Leap”.)
[Edited by Charlotte Boren on 02-06-2001 at 07:23 AM]