"The future ain't what it used to be."

fond memories...and a confession

ruthless

Timekeeper
i just got through reading all of the private messages i have had over the years here at tti. it is amazing the range of emotions i have had during the past few years. it is also amazing how much people taught me.

one thing that upsets me is that i let myself get extremely personally involved in the titor saga. i want to thank darby for bringing me back into reality on several occasions. i did some extremely stupid things to try to bring the hoaxer to light, and i apologize to everyone i offended. the smartest thing i did was let it go. if i would not have, i would probably be in a straight jacket, rambling about 2036 and laughing hysterically.

during my time here, i got severely depressed, and i want to thank ray, darby, and kerr for their friendship and for picking me up out of the dirt.

i want to thank ray for taking the time to teach me all that he did. ray, you spent alot of time teaching me things, and caring, and i am very grateful for that. not many have taken the time that you have to help me in ways i needed the most. with that being said, i have a confession to make.

up until january of this year, i abused drugs and alcohol. this played a big part in how i acted and it hindered me greatly in doing the things i wanted to. i did not want to say anything to you guys because i felt like i earned your respect, and i did not want to lose it.

it has been a long hard battle, but i am now clean, and clear headed, and i have my priorities in order. i want to thank you both for not letting me become lost.

i have attacked you both, and i could blame that on my own personal problems, but the blame falls solely on me. i apologize for my actions, and i have been humbled by it. in the past, i have acted very narcissistic, and my actions have led me to realize i have a lot to learn.

i apologize for the long post, but i feel it is necessary. after ten years of seclusion and sitting on my behind, i finally feel like i am prepared to do something with my life.

on that note, i will be taking a leave from tti for a while to maintain focus on my goals. i will return one day, but for now, i think it is best if i focus on the journey ahead.

thank you all for the great times and fond memories. thank you.

It's good to take a break and come back every now and then. Hope you have different troubles than before; better troubles. It looks like you may go in a good direction in your life and need focus which is good. Just remember your surroundings sometimes.

I hope all is well and come back when you can. I hope to be here when you do come back.

You are a good egg, Carey. I am extremely happy to hear that you have things in order! Do stay in touch and let me know how things are progressing, even if it is through regular email.

I want to apologize for some of the things I said to you, either here on the forum or in PM. While some of it was purposefully calculated to invoke a response, some of it was out of anger, and that was wrong of me.

Build the path to your goals, Carey! I have always had faith in you, and now that you have overcome some personal demons, I am even more certain you will achieve those goals.

Be well,
Ray

Carey,

Nothing to apologise for. You've been a good person here at TTI even though at times you've worried me. But that's what friends are for...I've done what I can when you've had down times to make sure that you're OK.

Take your break and do what you need to do for yourself and your family. You'll be back when the time is right.

Thoughts and prayers,

Darby

Congrats on kickin the habits bro, you'll soon discover life is much more enjoyable when you can feel it, good luck and best wishes.

I'd like to add to your comment about some other members in here, Darby and Rainman, You guys really are pretty cool and i also have learned a lot, You both remind me of wilson on home improvement.. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back