"The future ain't what it used to be."

What's new?

RE: What\'s new?

"there's no smoke without fire!" and you must know this one... "behind every lie there's a truth!"

I've been trying without success to get a discussion started on the Philadelphia Experiment or the Montauk Project...What evidence do we have that a magnetic field can bend light?

------------------
...~The Doctor~...
"There is no time to waste, only time to change"..."The sum of all knowledge is that you and your reality do not exist; only thought and imagination are real, and therefore...I am."

Stan Deyo has created a simple device that will bend light. It is an iron doughnut with a primary coil and a secondary coil. The secondary coil is wrapped perpendicular to the primary. He sent a phased related pulse through both coils. As the magnetic field started to DROP FROM the primary coil, the pulse FROM the secondary coil would hit. The result was a magnetic field that would not totally collapse. Unfortunately this is a very unstable device. He blew up several coils like this. I have a video where he explains his experiment.

<This message has been edited by djayr42 (edited 28 July 2000).>

Could you take some pics FROM the video and send them to me? Sounds interesting.

------------------
...~The Doctor~...
"There is no time to waste, only time to change"..."The sum of all knowledge is that you and your reality do not exist; only thought and imagination are real, and therefore...I am."

Sorry Doc. I don't have a video capture card or the software to do that. I could send you a copy of the video. I will try and find where you might be able to buy it. I tried looking and no luck. I got the video FROM a catalog: Aventures Unlimited. The title is: The History of Free energy, Anti-gravity and Govrnment suppression with Stan Deyo.

<This message has been edited by djayr42 (edited 29 July 2000).>

You might CHECK this one out, this webbie is perhaps the best yet, as it shows pics & vids of the machines & the people behind it all. Enjoy!
happy.gif

http://world-famous.com/MontaukStuff/*MontaukUndVid2.html

<This message has been edited by Time02112 (edited 30 July 2000).>

Very interesting summary of the saga.

------------------
...~The Doctor~...

Hey Doc!! I was wondering if it is possible to send yourself messages in your dreams FROM your future self?. You know how some people, sometimes, have a sense of de-ja-vu or stuff happening in reality FROM their dreams. Is it possible for your future self to send messages back in time to your younger or past self, through those type of dreams? It could be used as a device to send messages to your own self. Its interesting how little we know of our own human brain & mind
happy.gif
The answer to your time travel question is imprinted within each human being at a microscopic level
happy.gif
We have the answer right under our noses, just look more closely, my friend. Good Luck
happy.gif
Bye.

RE: What\'s new, \"oh thank you\"?

Oh' thank you Time02.

I'm on special medication and when I read your post, I almost had an orgasim.

Thanks so much again!

brak, very interesting site. do you believe this planet exist? If so are you in a safe location. You can CHECK out location safety by going to www.zetatalk.com I moved FROM florida because I recieved this information through spirit guides. I now am growing organic food and preparing my self in the event that this is true. I would suggest that others do the same. If it doesn't happen well thats ok to . I like growing organic food and living a simpler lifestyle its a whole lot less stressfull. the world has created so much stuff we don't need and the global elite are living it up selling us all there shit. like drones we just keep on working and buying thier crap. Its what they want you to do so they don't have to work and can go out on there fancy yahcts and take expensive european vacations. theres only one way to stop them simple change your life style. research everything you buy. buy locally put the wealth back in the hands of the people not in big corporations and the mega rich. I know there are some things you cannot get away FROM like this computer but there are a lot of things you can stop buying or switch to local companies. If we don't do this one day ONE BIG CORPORATION WILL OWN THE WORLD AND YOU ALONG WITH IT. CLARA

brak, the day after I last posted someone called my house and said don't talk. I dialed * 69 and the number could not be given. Did you recieve any threats or phone calls I think this is because of the www.planetx2003.com website that you listed. I have known about the Zeta site for 4 years now. I have read most of it and I DO NOT believe everthing they say . I have found discrepencies in their Postings and I am concerned about there genetic enginerring of so called hybrids. They say they are warning humans about the pole shift but at the same time they say that most humans will die and their hydrids will REPLACE humans. I hope your still out there and have not come to any harm. I will probably recieve threats for posting this but if they do something then I will know that they are evil. Please reply and let me know you are ok. clara

Clara,

I just think it was someone playing a trick on you, knowing the way that you are about UFO and Aliens! Probably one of your cruel neighbors or neighborhood kids pulling a prank!

Trust me if they wanted to give you a message, they would be at your door! Isnt that usually how the men in black work?

CAT...

actually your wrong cat I have no neighbors. I live way out in the woods and I don't talk to anybody about aliens aroung here. I might as well burn my own self at the stake . I live in the bible belt that kinda talk around here is tabo. No, I assume it is probably the government . they had my phone tapped a while back and I suspect that they found out about my connections FROM going to the mufon meeting. basically I don't think they know crap about what is going on . thats all I'm not going to get INTO any big conversation on this board It never leads anywhere. My response was to brak anyway. clara

Exactly Clara,

And you should stop trying to draw attention to yourself! If there is anything to be kept secret, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

You cant possibly share all the accumulative knowledge that you intuitivly know with the world! QUIT FRANKLY CLARA THEY WILL JUST NOT UNDERSTAND!!!

Remember everything that I had mentioned to you in the past about certain good people regulating interdimentional transfers!

They will bring justice and untagle this mess all in good time!

CAT...

P.S. Be a watchdog instead of a CNN on the hour, world news reporter!

Back