"The future ain't what it used to be."

Titor Predictions - Track Record To Date

There Must Be Some Misunderstanding (Genesis)

Creeds, my friend...

The controls for this thread, were that you liked blonds before.So going for the brunettes, must be your alterego?
I'm afraid you are misinterpreting something I may have said, with what I actually said. You'll find nowhere in my own words where I expressed a preference for blondes. What you WILL find are my statements of past and/or present girlfriends. I usually end up with blondes, because they appear to like me more than most brunettes. In fact, I am currently involved with a blonde.

You really are a frightening sort of person.
Ahhhh.... BOO! :devil: It's fun to scare the bajeezus outta you, Creeds!

Have you tried a teddybear, or group sessions where you hold warm cuddly types of things?
Here we go folks! Creedo exhibiting his own fetishes for bestiality and for orgies! ;) But yeah, I agree with you Creeds, cuddly things are nice and comforting... but I'll take mine one at a time, thanks! :DMan, how you love to go in strange directions on some of these threads,
RMT

Re: There Must Be Some Misunderstanding (Genesis)

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45203

FROM JOSEPH FARAH'S G2 BULLETIN

Al-Qaida nukes already in U.S.

Terrorists, bombs smuggled across Mexico border by MS-13 gangsters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted: July 11, 2005

12:22 p.m. Eastern

Editor's note: Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin is an online, subscription intelligence news service from the creator of WorldNetDaily.com – a journalist who has been developing sources around the world for almost 30 years. The subscription price for the premium newsletter has been slashed in half and is now available for only $9.95 per month.

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

WASHINGTON – As London recovers from the latest deadly al-Qaida attack that killed at least 50, top U.S. government officials are contemplating what they consider to be an inevitable and much bigger assault on America – one likely to kill millions, destroy the economy and fundamentally alter the course of history, reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Al-Qaida has obtained at least 40 nuclear weapons from the former Soviet Union – including suitcase nukes, nuclear mines, artillery shells and even some missile warheads. In addition, documents captured in Afghanistan show al-Qaida had plans to assemble its own nuclear weapons with fissile material it purchased on the black market.

In addition to detonating its own nuclear weapons already planted in the U.S., military sources also say there is evidence to suggest al-Qaida is paying former Russian special forces Spetznaz to assist the terrorist group in locating nuclear weapons formerly concealed inside the U.S. by the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Osama bin Laden's group is also paying nuclear scientists from Russia and Pakistan to maintain its existing nuclear arsenal and assemble additional weapons with the materials it has invested hundreds of millions in procuring over a period of 10 years.

The plans for the devastating nuclear attack on the U.S. have been under development for more than a decade. It is designed as a final deadly blow of defeat to the U.S., which is seen by al-Qaida and its allies as "the Great Satan."

At least half the nuclear weapons in the al-Qaida arsenal were obtained for cash from the Chechen terrorist allies.

But the most disturbing news is that high level U.S. officials now believe at least some of those weapons have been smuggled into the U.S. for use in the near future in major cities as part of this "American Hiroshima" plan, according to an upcoming book, "The al-Qaida Connection: International Terrorism, Organized Crime and the Coming Apocalypse," by Paul L. Williams, a former FBI consultant.

According to Williams, former CIA Director George Tenet informed President Bush one month after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that at least two suitcase nukes had reached al-Qaida operatives in the U.S.

"Each suitcase weighed between 50 and 80 kilograms (approximately 110 to 176 pounds) and contained enough fissionable plutonium and uranium to produce an explosive yield in excess of two kilotons," wrote Williams. "One suitcase bore the serial number 9999 and the Russian manufacturing date of 1988. The design of the weapons, Tenet told the president, is simple. The plutonium and uranium are kept in separate compartments that are linked to a triggering mechanism that can be activated by a clock or a call from the cell phone."

According to the author, the news sent Bush "through the roof," prompting him to order his national security team to give nuclear terrorism priority over every other threat to America.

However, it is worth noting that Bush failed to translate this policy into securing the U.S.-Mexico border through which the nuclear weapons and al-Qaida operatives are believed to have passed with the help of the MS-13 smugglers. He did, however, order the building of underground bunkers away from major metropolitan areas for use by federal government managers following an attack.

Bin Laden, according to Williams, has nearly unlimited funds to spend on his nuclear terrorism plan because he has remained in control of the Afghanistan-produced heroin industry. Poppy production has greatly increased even while U.S. troops are occupying the country, he writes. Al-Qaida has developed close relations with the Albanian Mafia, which assists in the smuggling and sale of heroin throughout Europe and the U.S.

Some of that money is used to pay off the notorious MS-13 street gang between $30,000 and $50,000 for each sleeper agent smuggled into the U.S. from Mexico. The sleepers are also provided with phony identification, most often bogus matricula consular ID cards indistinguishable from Mexico's official ID, now accepted in the U.S. to open bank accounts and obtain driver's licenses.

The Bush administration's unwillingness to secure the U.S.-Mexico border has puzzled and dismayed a growing number of activists and ordinary citizens who see it as the No. 1 security threat to the nation. The Minuteman organization is planning a major mobilization of thousands of Americans this fall designed to shut down the entire 2,000-mile border as it did in April with a 23-mile stretch in Arizona.

According to Williams' sources, thousands of al-Qaida sleeper agents have now been forward deployed into the U.S. to carry out their individual roles in the coming "American Hiroshima" plan.

Bin Laden's goal, according to the book, is to kill at least 4 million Americans, 2 million of whom must be children. Only then, bin Laden has said, would the crimes committed by America on the Arab and Muslim world be avenged.

There is virtually no doubt among intelligence analysts al-Qaida has obtained fully assembled nuclear weapons, according to Williams. The only question is how many. Estimates range between a dozen and 70. The breathtaking news is that an undetermined number of these weapons, including suitcase bombs, mines and crude tactical nuclear weapons, have already been smuggled into the U.S. – at least some across the U.S.-Mexico border.

The future plan, according to captured al-Qaida agents and documents, suggests the attacks will take place simultaneously in major cities throughout the country – including New York, Boston, Washington, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles.

In response to the G2 Bulletin revelations, Chris Simcox, founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, a citizen action group demanding the U.S. government take control of its borders, said an immediate military presence on the borders is now imperative "to stop the overwhelming influx of unidentified, potentially hostile and seditious persons coming across at an alarming rate."

"Terrorists have carte blanche to carry practically anything they want across our national line at this time," he said. "As ordinary citizens have warned this government for years, the only surprising part about the new information reported here is that nothing apocalyptic from Mexican-border weapons trafficking has yet happened. Terrorism has reared its ugly head in London again these past few days, and as we know all too well we are not immune in this country. At this point, the next attempt to attack America at home is just a matter of 'when,' not 'if.' And our unsecured borders have surely contributed to this threat – yet our government officials continue to fiddle while our nation's margin of security and safety burns away. The president and Congress had better wake up before they have to answer for another devastating terrorist incursion on our own soil."

They can mount what is known as a scintilator on the bottom of a small private aircraft.

This would have to be modified in order to detect nukes, however this modification in theory is possible

RMT said> Here we go folks! Creedo exhibiting his own fetishes for bestiality and for orgies!

Creeds anses;__ What group sex is about, is insecurity from within the hierarchy.

Even some of the sexbots, that are online, like what is known as sandwiches, as they are self programmed for this.

However for myself, I'm kind-of shy.

A few times, I've had people ask me if I'm mulatto, due to certain well, thingies down below.

*What a mulatto is> http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=half+black+or+mulatto&sp=1&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&fr=FP-tab-web-t&SpellState=n-1148084193_q-D1cskLIdongyzYpHbjojqgABAA%40%40

Re: Titor Predictions - Track Record - Updated

RainManTime,

Why do you feel the need to be such a fear monger? I don't believe I'm a "Fear Monger" I'm just tracking titor's predictions... It's more science fiction than fact don't you think?

Why are you so scared?

As for you and Darby, I not interested in his flawed reading comprehension... "100k dead tomorrow" quote has been listed many times. I'm not making it up.

As for "One More Pope", it was also taken from 'Titor'... I didn't make that up either...

Since Darby and yourself are attached/affiliated with intelligence agencies, we are you so scared?...

Do you really think people are going to get up from the couch and TV watching to overthrow the military industrial congressional entertainment complex?

Unless something major UNFORESEEN HAPPENS... :) <kidding...>

I know you're a big fan of mine... But you give me too much credit....

45. There is another Pope but I do not know his name.I do believe that "you're" UNIX will also have a problem in 2038. I don't think that's a secret but maybe someone should put a 5100 aside for thirty years or so.
I'm just going from johntitor.com but predicting there will be another pope isn't much of a prediction... It's not like they were going to stop having popes after JP
I always felt the guy was kind of a wordsmith though and he's got YOU'RE there, he even took the time to put quoties around his intentional mistake... That bugs me. (And it's all Linux now, there's not much Unix left so I doubt it's around 2038 anyways)

I see your interest in his predictions. But what you have given is a list of predictions based upon what he wrote on the forums. You have picked up what has been floating over. When you go deep inside, there are a lot of things yet to be discovered.

For instance- the UNIX Bug. This will not be there in our Worldline. Regarding the UNIX Bug he wrote this:

Titor Wrote:Thank you for trying to answer those questions (from 30 December 2000 11:47) but I really do not expect that anyone can. I thought I would share with you things we wonder about. Your logic about me is quite correct but again I must state that I am not trying to get you or anyone else to believe or buy anything.

As far as evidence goes, I have however decided to try an experiment with you that may be more convincing. It involves the travel of information at faster than light. In fact, I have dropped at least three little gems like this that no one else has picked up on.

You said you are confused by the 5100 story. I will explain further. In 2036, it was discovered (or at least known after testing) that the 5100 computer was capable of reading and changing all of the legacy code written by IBM before the release of that system and still be able to create new code in APL and basic.

That is the reason we need it in 2036. However, IBM never published that information because it would have probably destroyed a large part of their business infrastructure in the early 70s. In fact, I would bet the engineers were probably told to keep their mouth's shut.

Therefore, if I were not here now telling you this, that information would not be discovered for another 36 years. Yet, I would bet there is someone out there who can do the research and discover I am telling the truth. There must be an old IBM engineer out there someplace that worked on the 5100. They just might not have ever asked if I hadn't pointed it out.
He was just playing here. He just wanted to find out whether anyone here understands what he "actually" meant. I see everyone taking this post very lightly about the UNIX Bug.

I am new to this, so forgive me if i dont tell u anything new here.

Once i came across the Link below and now i've read about Titor's predictions. Makes me think..

Its about the famous "Portland War" in 2002.

http://portland.indymedia.org/a22/

I am really curious about the physic aspects and i still have some logical problems with the multi-verse thing.

Let me asume the following as far as i understood his postings:

1. There are multible universes created every slit-second with every decision we make (or quants make).

2. John owns a working time machine.

3. John is able to get back in time, but only to a different universe than his own.

4. His machine is able to get him to the most possible similar universe.

ok.. now my questions:

What about all those billions of Johns in multiverses slightly different from the "original" Johns Universe trying to do the same?

In more or less the same moment.

Wouldn't they try to get to the very same universe as "our" John?

Ok, at least several hundreds would match the criterias i guess.

At least those realities created femtoseconds and closer before the jump would be very similar to his own reality.

Didnt Zeno tell that there is no limit in dividing time to the next fracture?

Wouldn't that mean that "about-to-jump-Johns" are still created and should show up continuesly?

Where are they?

Does anybody understand what i am trying to say?

Forgive my bad english, because its not my origin language.

CigMan,

I'm just tracking titor's predictions
You're doing more than that I am afraid. You are assigning your own interpretations to them, and that is where you err and that is my problem. In fact, one cannot even define them as "predictions" unless they are specific and not open to misinterpretation or cross-interpretation. Unfortunately, the person behind Titor was so vague that this criteria cannot be met.

Why are you so scared?
Concerned is a better word. Your actions are really no different than the thousands of conspiracy websites that take words, often mangle them or remove them from context, and assign your own interpretation to what the author of those words meant. One way to describe this is "cognitive dissonance". You are raising the noise signal such that discernable truth is virtually erased when people read your mangled interpretations. For all the people who believe we have a "secret government" (such as yourself), let me at least point out that the purpose of our government, as set out by founding fathers, was to be as transparent to the truth as is possible while avoiding complete anarchy or subversion. Cognitive dissonance does nothing to serve this goal.

"100k dead tomorrow" quote has been listed many times. I'm not making it up.
No, but you most certainly are making up the assignment of this quote to some event. Titor did not do that (purposefully, to remain vague), and as such you are creating your own science fiction when you do this.

As for "One More Pope", it was also taken from 'Titor'... I didn't make that up either...
Ibid. Please understand my point, as I am not arguing this counter-point. I am calling you on assigning Titor's words to specific events, when you have no way of knowing if this is what he was predicting.

Since Darby and yourself are attached/affiliated with intelligence agencies, we are you so scared?...
Again, concerned is the more appropriate term. And I consider anything that can falsely lead people into beliefs that may lead to subversion to be dangerous. I'd consider it to be PsyOp-like activities that would befit terrorists. You are aware of my thought that the whole John Titor Experiment could easily be seen as a terrorist PsyOp that was initiated prior to 9/11 with the goal of softening American resolve to eradicate terrorist cells, aren't you?

Do you really think people are going to get up from the couch and TV watching to overthrow the military industrial congressional entertainment complex?
Subversion can spring from many different types of seeds...

I know you're a big fan of mine... But you give me too much credit....
You are no dummy, and you know that I know that. Consider me the Stars and Stripes counterbalance to your Hammer and Sickle. ;) (Kidding)RMT

ok.. now my questions:What about all those billions of Johns in multiverses slightly different from the "original" Johns Universe trying to do the same?

In more or less the same moment.

Wouldn't they try to get to the very same universe as "our" John?

Ok, at least several hundreds would match the criterias i guess.

At least those realities created femtoseconds and closer before the jump would be very similar to his own reality.

Didnt Zeno tell that there is no limit in dividing time to the next fracture?

Wouldn't that mean that "about-to-jump-Johns" are still created and should show up continuesly?

Where are they?

Does anybody understand what i am trying to say?
Nice questions. These are the questions put forward by almost everyone who read his posts.

I understood almost all of his concepts so I'll try to answer them.

One John from 2036 travels back to 1975. To return, he jumps back to the point in time before he arrived in 1975 and without turning off his machine, sets it to travel to 2036. Now everything progresses as it did in his original timeline, where a John would have went back to 1975. Now he returns to a Worldline where there is no John in 2036. From the Observer's perspective in 2036, it would be the John that left, but a bit aged due to the period of stay during his travel.

Still haven't got the idea of TT according to Titor?

I personally suggest that this could be a correct method of time traveling without any paradoxes. If not this method, I cannot think of any other better way of Time Traveling. Even if Titor is not real, his science could be correct.

I personally suggest that this could be a correct method of time traveling without any paradoxes.
Nice answer.
I understand the logic behind what you are saying and it really seems to make sense to avoid paradoxes that way.

But still, it doesnt give me an answer about the billions or at least some additional Johns thrown into our universe just because their machine too selected our worldline to be the closest.

I remember him saying that our worldline already differs 2% from his. That means he knew the state of every f+#%*ing quant in the universe at any given time? How can anybody measure that? Heisenberg says u cant! Right?

Maybe its just my limited horizon....

But still, it doesnt give me an answer about the billions or at least some additional Johns thrown into our universe just because their machine too selected our worldline to be the closest.I remember him saying that our worldline already differs 2% from his. That means he knew the state of every f+#%*ing quant in the universe at any given time? How can anybody measure that? Heisenberg says u cant! Right?
2% divergent. Whenever he turns off his Time machine in the past, he is altering that worldline, i.e. he is diverting the events from the way they are supposed to progress( may be someone seeing him can cause a major divergence which is not possible to meassue. That 2% could be an approximate divergence factor from his Worldline.). He did say he sets a new worldline when he turns off his Machine. That doesent mean he is creating Billions of Worldlines at that instant.
Every John will have a Target Worldline. For every set of Original Worldlines, there are a set of Alternate Worldlines where John lands in. When every Time Machine works fine to reach a 1975 why would an error occur? May be you are Saying about the mirror example he wrote. The farther you go from the mirror, the more the risk of divergence confidence.

This is confusing. But I can't explain that part. Cuz read this:

A few people have asked me about this statement so I will try to clarify it.On my worldline (A) in 2036, I was given a mission in 1975.

I turn my machine on and jump to another worldline (B) in 1975 with about a 2% divergence from (A).

From the very point I turn my machine off on (B), I create a new worldline just because I'm there. This line can be described as © and started when I got to (B).

I am now doing my mission on line © in 1975 when I discover a very a good reason to go forward on © and see what happened. I turn my machine on and go forward on © to the year 2000.

When I turn it off, I start another line called (D). So from my perspective, here we are on line (D) in the year 2000. In order to go home to line (A) I must turn my machine on and go back on (D) until I reach © which in turn would take me back to (B) which in turn takes me to a point before I arrived on (B) then I go forward from the point I arrived on (B) back to (A).

If all this isn't enough to get your head spinning…here are some issues we're dealing with in 2036.

1. Did your worldline (D) exist at all before I got here from ©? (personally I don't see how it couldn't)

2. What happens at the end of a worldine at the edge of the superuniverse?

3. If there are infinite worldlines and infinite possibilities and an edge to the superuniverse, doesn't that mean occurring events on worldliness are staggered as they reach the edge? (time could end at any moment without warning).
Even in 2036, they couldn't understand a few things about the Superverse.

2% divergent. Whenever he turns off his Time machine in the past, he is altering that worldline, i.e. he is diverting the events from the way they are supposed to progress( may be someone seeing him can cause a major divergence which is not possible to meassue. That 2% could be an approximate divergence factor from his Worldline.).
Look. This is yet another perfect example of Titor's nebulous attitude. Stop trying to explain it as if you know what he meant, because even HE did not articulate what he meant.For anyone that understands percentage, it represents a relative measure with respect to some quantifiable metric. IOW, you must immediately ask "2% of what????" You simply CAN NOT leave something hanging as a percentage measure without definining what it is relative to. If you do, you are purposefully trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes.
sceptic_one has appropriately tried to ask the question of what this 2% is relative to, and the only one that makes sense is 2% of all quantized measurements within any single reference universe. That is simply not possible, as it would mean total knowledge of all universal states.

This 2% number is the absolute biggest hole in Titor's story, for he never defined its reference standard. And I don't know if I have ever seen any posts where anyone demanded he define that reference standard.

RMT

This 2% number is the absolute biggest hole in Titor's story, for he never defined its reference standard. And I don't know if I have ever seen any posts where anyone demanded he define that reference standard.
I agree.
Thanks for making that clear.

Besides that,

2% of all events (quantum states) happening in the whole universe would be quite a lot!

But this is just what my logic is telling me...

Every John will have a Target Worldline. For every set of Original Worldlines, there are a set of Alternate Worldlines where John lands in.
Thanks for trying to help me on that. And it sounds nice, but is that what he told?
Or is that just an explanation to make it more believable?

I remember from his posts telling that the machine selects the most likely to his own worldline. So its a matter of chances. Thats why he is talking about percentage, right?

If its a matter of chances and the machines of all worldlines are selecting the one closest the origin one, then there would be a bound set of worldlines and their most likely alternative ones in EVERY worldline, right?

Again, if we agree on multible universes needed to avoid the grandfathers paradoxon and the like, we also have to agree on multible Johns created every slitsecond and travelling to the most likely counterpart. And since the chances should be the same in every worldline, wouldn' t they all or almost all show up in the same worldline, means here in ours like the first John?

Sorry for repeating myself on this, but i think i didnt make this point clear, maybe its my lack of english words.

Right now, you have to understand what physics thinks about parallel universes. That is that they think that each one would be different. As the Navy Scientist said in a review after a talk radio show about Titor:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/08/10.html#t

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I am a Navy scientist, and thus relatively objective about things. But the John Titor story disturbed me. I downloaded it on Saturday and listened to it Saturday night. Even though I was extremely tired, I could not stop until I'd heard the entire show.

My sleep was disturbed all that night - I was totally hooked on the story. On many levels, the story seems plausible; and therefore it's worrisome. I'll be watching world events even more carefully than normal now, for any sign that John's predictions (or rather his memories) will come true. And, just for chuckles, I'll read more of his writings. At the very least, it's pretty decent fiction.

I still remain skeptical, however. An initially plausible story is not necessarily a true story, no matter how compelling. And an initially plausible story may not remain that way upon deeper inspection. As an example, the multiple universe concept Titor espouses remains an interesting, untestable theory. If true, there may be a universe, and an Earth, where Napoleon established a long lasting empire. We might be speaking French in some Universe. In another, we might be speaking German. Or WW III may have actually occurred during the Cuban Missile Crisis, in which case we might not be speaking at all!

Imagine a universe, a non-Hollywood universe, where a meteor missed the Earth and giant dinosaurs still reign supreme. (I wonder if dinosaurs would have eventually gotten around to building radios and computers?) The point is, if time travel takes us to another universe, isolated from our own, then "our" planet might be wholly unrecognizable. Going back in time doesn't have much meaning if the course of events in that universe differ considerably from ours. The traveler might as well be visiting a different planet.

And that is the primary reason that I think a time traveler, bouncing in and out of various multiverses, would be exceedingly lucky to find a particular computer built during our past, since his past, and ours, are presumably not identical. Unless of course we have managed to build in the next 30 years a multiverse scanner, so we can tune in on all possible (like infinite?) universes, and zip through each universe's time history till we find a particular planet, and a particular time, with a particular gadget we need. I'm sorry, but that's not bloody likely.

And this little thing about a civil war: if we as a society are so lazy and sheep-like, as Titor proclaims, is it realistic to believe we will suddenly develop enough of a social consciousness to lay down our life battling our government? Our lifestyle is pretty cozy, so I'm doubtful that lazy, sheeplike people would give it all up over an election result gone astray. Besides, our government has really big guns.

No, in the America that Titor describes, Americans, on average, might be willing to fight, but only during the commercial breaks. Which means they won't be getting very far from their recliner and their beer cooler.

As for carrying tiny black holes around in a suitcase -- the concept of creating tiny black holes is only viable because the things are so tiny, and evaporate so quickly, that they have no time to eat anything of real worth (like people, cities, worlds). In spite of CERN's efforts, it will still take a little while for humans to create these blackholes, and only then with a stupendous amount of power. So are we to believe that in only 30 years or so we'll be able to confine two of those star-eating beasts inside a suitcase? Won't the power cord be a bit cumbersome?

And are we to believe that this awesome technological feat will be accomplished in a world recovering from WWIII; in a world so devoid of technology that it needs an archaic computer? The phrase "non sequitor" comes to mind. In spite of my initial visceral reaction, I think the story has way too many holes (of whatever color) to be believeable. The technical and sociological complications to Titor's story mount up quickly, essentially sabotaging it. Maybe a good science fiction writer can fix the technical flaws, in which case it might make a good read. To be fair, the C2C program entertained me for a few hours, which is not bad for the price, and made me think. And I guess that's really the point.

J.C.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Now, the only thing Titor is saying is that the thinking is not broad enough, and that there are groups of worldlines that are similiar. Therefore, all the differences of each worldline of the same group of worldlines makes it impossible to say exactly how many Titors time traveled due to the inherent chaos of the computer system, that can not get pass exact uncertainty in physics, thus the inherent chaos of exactly determining how many worlds that is. Each Titor acts similiar but some may act different and do. So, upon using the way the distortion unit is made, he still will arrive in a similiar universe like the one he left. The other worldlines of traveling Titors when reaching 2036, you will never see, because each of them are seeking out worldlines from their perspective then, with the same type of equipment. Therefore they thought in 2036 according to him that there is not an infinite number of worldlines, but a finite number with some a day ahead and some a day behind. It is like saying that the Big Bang did not go on forever, but had a finite time when Creation started. Therefore a finite number of universes do exist, but according to the technology they currently have in 2036, they still can not determine to what extent the real number of worldlines would be.

That is exact uncertainty and never really be answered leading to it being like a religious experience, and although even quantum physics is weird and strange, we never can fully grasp those other worldlines because even though thinking that those worldlines may exist, it still can not actually be determined. This is done by quantum computers that only pick up worldlines that are going through the same phase of existence while the others are still unreachable. So, the thinking currently is that there are no group of similiar universes, each one would have to be different as the Navy Scientist quoted up above, but still that is current thinking, and again future thinking may be different. So although you may think that about worldlines, one has to come up with experiments that prove it or mathematices prove it, but since experiments may never be able to prove it, then it still is just a thought that does not reach our real reality, but exists only in the imagination.

So to answer your question, it still is in the realm of science-fiction, where it will remain until a method of proof exists to actually be able to prove it!

Wow! What a reply! Thanks for putting this together :)

And that is the primary reason that I think a time traveler, bouncing in and out of various multiverses, would be exceedingly lucky to find a particular computer built during our past, since his past, and ours, are presumably not identical. Unless of course we have managed to build in the next 30 years a multiverse scanner, so we can tune in on all possible (like infinite?) universes, and zip through each universe's time history till we find a particular planet, and a particular time, with a particular gadget we need. I'm sorry, but that's not bloody likely.
Agree, would need to store all states of universes for later compare. Maybe there's some dramatic increase in information storage (e.g. harddisc space) within the next 30 years but it cannot be practicly infinite. And not even talking about a computer needed to calculate all those numbers.

No, in the America that Titor describes, Americans, on average, might be willing to fight, but only during the commercial breaks. Which means they won't be getting very far from their recliner and their beer cooler.
lol

Won't the power cord be a bit cumbersome?
hmh.. if you are able to create singularities and calculate numbers from infinite discspace, why not being able to have infinite energy?

To be fair, the C2C program entertained me for a few hours, which is not bad for the price, and made me think. And I guess that's really the point.
Yes it entertained me a lot and still does. Too bad it came across just a few days ago and not at the time John was availlable. I would've loved to ask him some questions.

So to answer your question, it still is in the realm of science-fiction, where it will remain until a method of proof exists to actually be able to prove it!
Thats of course not satisfying! lol
But thank you a lot trying hard to make me understand something what seems to be a paradoxon itself.

In reply to:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2% divergent. Whenever he turns off his Time machine in the past, he is altering that worldline, i.e. he is diverting the events from the way they are supposed to progress( may be someone seeing him can cause a major divergence which is not possible to meassue. That 2% could be an approximate divergence factor from his Worldline.).

Cree replies> Yes a two percent divergence will do it, change a timeline.

However what may ust be realized, is that when you change one timeline, you could end up changing them all.

There is a physical equation problem here.

This mass to with the mass of the rocks and objects within that world.

That worldline might diverge two percent, but the overall structure of that timeline, will not have changed that much.

What might change, is the mechanics of that timeline, not necessarily its overall mass.

Some objects might change, such as restaurant signs out of the blue.This is where there had not been the night before and nobody knows how this sign got there, however the time-fild, that this worldline exist on, is not so much changed.

This has to be a feature of the two percent timeline divergence, by a time travel felon, into that timeline.

'Look. This is yet another perfect example of Titor's nebulous attitude. Stop trying to explain it as if you know what he meant, because even HE did not articulate what he meant.For anyone that understands percentage, it represents a relative measure with respect to some quantifiable metric. IOW, you must immediately ask "2% of what????" You simply CAN NOT leave something hanging as a percentage measure without definining what it is relative to. If you do, you are purposefully trying to pull the wool over someone's eyes.'
I sure KNEW what he meant. What problem do YOU have with that? Whenever anyone talks about Titor, you seem to rise up to the occasion with anger. During his initial posts Titor wrote:

'Also, I realize there is no way for anyone to believe me with absolute certainty so I hope I'm at least entertaining. You may be interested to know that even in 2036, there are a large number of people who don't believe in time travel. Are you sure the world is round?'
He openly admitted he was entertaining if you don't believe him. I don't think he is a BIG criminal if he was entertaining people for FREE with science concepts. IF you DON'T understand it or it does NOT match your logic you cannot expect anyone to tell a story which satisfies YOUR thoughts.

Back