"The future ain't what it used to be."

Theoretical Model for Time Travel Device

maddoxite

Timekeeper
A friend suggested a theoretical blueprint for a time travel device. It involves fire and water. Suggested materials include everything from metal, wood, clay, stone, ivory, bone, glass, and plastic. Glass and clay happen to be the top suggestion. For those lacking glass-blowing skills and equipment, one could be made out of ceramic, even if you do not have a potter's wheel (which I recommend). Simply construct a bottle-shaped (or simply a hollow cylinder with an open top) out of glass or clay. Next attach a tube over a hole in the side with a built-in metal cup with strategically placed holes, grating, or wire mesh. The tube should be angled upwards. This allows air passage from the bowl out the top. When completed, fill with water, with the water level above the first hole from the bottom. Reportedly inhaling through the top draws smoke up through the water from the pipe. The smoke is cooled and filtered by the water. The combustible material in the bowl of the pipe is the fuel for all sorts of time , multiverse, and astral travel adventures. Unfortunately, I can not identify this substance. I was not involved with this project, but reportedly, those who used this magical device saw all kinds of weird, cool, trippy stuff including flashbacks! DUUDE!

the·o·ret·i·cal ( P ) Pronunciation Key (th-rt-kl) also the·o·ret·ic (-rtk)
adj.
Of, relating to, or based on theory.
Restricted to theory; not practical: theoretical physics.
Given to theorizing; speculative.
----------------------------------------------------------
Since you are talking about something your friend actually did or built, it is no longer theoretical.

Therefore, this post is false.

Therefore, you are wrong.

Go away.

*ching* /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

smoking pot in a bong does alter your perception of time.You are a time traveler,just passing thru time this way,though.The Muslims believe there is a man/phrophet who knew Mohammud and is still alive today,being over 900 years old.He would be consideredd a time traveler as one who travels time in an unusual way.

Back