"The future ain't what it used to be."

John Titor was not time traveler

vocal

Timekeeper
I was really interested in his story but found something that proves he was just making the story up.
If you go trough his posts from 2000 and 2001 you will see that in one post he says that in 2036 they do not pay taxes and in other one he admits that they have IRS and they do pay taxes.
I am suprised that nobody realised it so far. It means John Titor was not time traveler.

I was really interested in his story but found something that proves he was just making the story up.
If you go trough his posts from 2000 and 2001 you will see that in one post he says that in 2036 they do not pay taxes and in other one he admits that they have IRS and they do pay taxes.
I am suprised that nobody realised it so far. It means John Titor was not time traveler.
Mistake or lie, it can't prove Titor wasn't a time traveler. I think every time traveler would be forced to lie - constantly - just to fit into the time period. He was a soldier, sent to the past by the military/government of his time. He even went rogue - going off mission and traveling to years other than 1975. I think Titor was a very skilled liar. I also think he was an inter-dimensional time traveler.

You have to find the truth in the lie to get the real story. I think there's very little truth and mostly lies in his story. Kind of a puzzle to be solved.

You have to find the truth in the lie to get the real story. I think there's very little truth and mostly lies in his story. Kind of a puzzle to be solved.

One nagging lie is that he "predicted" that rights will be taken away ... when the patriot act [maybe not in its current form] was in the workings at around the time of the first trade center bombings. Thus it was considerably known that "they" were planning to introduce that act as a result of THOSE bombings.

I turn my back for 5 minutes and its Titor Titor, bloody Titor. I wish someone could go back in time and kill whoever first made him up

No one made him up. He was here. He changed people's timelines. You don't have to believe my first-person eyewitness account. Just keep in mind that religions, UFO believers, and murder convictions have all relied on less.

I won't pretend to know about whether or not John Titor is a real time traveler. His claims and his "predictions" are open to countless interpretations. Concerning the erosion of our Constitution and the stripping of our rights? The Patriot Act was merely the beginning. Anybody here familiar with the NDAA? What about drone flights being approved domestically? I haven't done enough reading and research, admittedly, into these and related subjects. But another subject concerns me. John Titor claims to have, on at least 2 occasions, driven away in different vehicles after arriving in 1975 and 2000. With the amount of Electro Magnetic Interference or EMI generated by his C204, it would have been impossible for him to have gotten the engines started in either of those vehicles. I don't remember him going into any detail about whether any of those vehicles electrical systems were shielded or not. The battery, starting and charging systems would have been rendered inoperable as a result of EMI. I could be wrong. I often am.

Back