"The future ain't what it used to be."

We DO live in wonderous times....

KerrTexas

Timekeeper
Despite all the drama and discussions about certain doom of humanity, all in all I believe we live in a wonderous age.

I feel that we have seen more fantastical things than most people ever have in any other era.

We have seen several comets that are seen only once in awhile. We have seen and are seeing a crucial transitional stage of technologies, men walking on the moon, images of our solar system and beyond like no other earth bound culture has ever seen ( that we know of ) and strange spirals over Norway...and the list goes on and on.

Just think, not that long ago, most of us would never have seen nor even heard about the sprial in the skies of Norway, yet, now, we ( all around the world ) can share such an event almost instantly. I mean...wow !

Setting all the negative stuff aside for a moment, we should be grateful for ALL the marvels we have been able to see and experience.

Yes we do live in wonderous times. And although we on this website often argue and vex at each other, we are all friends and our discussions and critiques advance our conversations forward and beyond those of the average Earthling with the goal for connection to others and better understanding of our world.

Back