"The future ain't what it used to be."

The New Site is Great!!!!!

Transient001

Timekeeper
Friends of Earth TR125.0121

Its so good, sooooo good to see that you guys are still here. My fondest salutations to all of the old cast, Rain Man, Darby and my great friend and good friend Sandoval (he knows who he is). I will be here for some months, so I will try to come up to date with everything in the page. Hope CAT is still around, I you are girl a big hug to you.

To the rest I hope to meet you all in time.

Until later becomes now!!!!

Friends of Earth TR125.0121

Its so good, sooooo good to see that you guys are still here. My fondest salutations to all of the old cast, Rain Man, Darby and my great friend and good friend Sandoval (he knows who he is). I will be here for some months, so I will try to come up to date with everything in the page. Hope CAT is still around, I you are girl a big hug to you.

To the rest I hope to meet you all in time.

Until later becomes now!!!!

Welcome. What was your previous handle?

Thanks Skarpz and Thomas.

My previous handle? Not sure what you mean. But I've been around for some time. Most of the time reading the threads not actually discussing in them. Most of the time my job takes me to faraway places where (unbelievably) there is no Internet, some of them dont even have PC's. Anyhow, I am back for a great while and am hoping to read and participate a little more.

Until later becomes now.

Hi Transient001,

Your saying "Earth TR125.0121" reminds me of an old member called "Recall" here. Do you know him?

No thomas no handles, my only alias is Transient, but thanks for asking. What makes me think if I need such a complicated contraption :).

And no ServantX I do not know Recall, however I have always used such designation, its really nothing. Well, it is intended to differentiate us from the multitude alternate realities there are. I will search for Recall and her/his designation.

Back