"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am John Tooker

John Tooker

Timekeeper
My Name is John L. Tooker and I live near Steven Gibbs in Iowa. I know his machine is working. I am a welder by trade and I have helped him make it.

Hi John Tooker,

Your occatl.net link is broken.

Wow, just found out you have achieved a lot.

You helped Steven Gibbs to build the HDR units in the 80s, you joined the Marine Corps before going to college
Physics research assistant in Georgia Tech, you authored dark energy and M-theory physics research papers (I believed in multi-world view by quantum physics as well), you have participated the Occuply movement (hence your mask in your avatar) and you are a candidate running for governor of Geogia... Very high profile. Nice to meet you in this board.

Gov

My own personal timeline has changed, but I do not time travel physically, yet. I recognixe the diagram on page 3 with M-Theory with the Singularity and ABCD on there. It looks incomplete from what I know but it's close enough, but it's a start. I can't tell you exactly how to do it but I know what it looks like when it's complete, but not exactly.

My own personal timeline has changed, but I do not time travel physically, yet. I recognixe the diagram on page 3 with M-Theory with the Singularity and ABCD on there. It looks incomplete from what I know but it's close enough, but it's a start. I can't tell you exactly how to do it but I know what it looks like when it's complete, but not exactly.

Skarpz, how did you know your personal timeline has changed?

Hi John Tooker, (sorry saying full name so people are not confused with John Thomas).

Please look at this chat transcript from Darby's anomalies.net.
The Anomalies Network : John Titor :: IRC Discusion Log

Do you think this transcript is valid from a physicist's point of view (who supports M-theory)? If it was a real case, why does the time traveller in the transcript claimed LHC's micro-singularity is in the early 2000s rather than 2012? Or do you think it is simply a lie?

Mr. Tooker your presentation is quite fantastic, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

However I want to point out that almost at the end, when you speak of the Holographic principle of the Universe how it is define it sounds a lot like Saint Thomas Aquinus, when he expressed that God is presently as a whole in the entirety of the universe but at the same time its is presently as a whole in all of Its entirety in each and every particle of the Universe. To me both statements are staggering and amazing, since we can see that science will ultimately be able to find the God Equation.

If you don't mind I will explain something more about that.

According to ancient philosophers they stated that if there were three fishermen upon a lake and they were positioned with their boats at random distances, one behind the other in such a way that the first one (A) could not see the second and the third. The second (B) could see A but not the third and the third one (C) could see A and B but not behind him. NOw imagine that A, B and C would all fix their gazes upon a tree on the distant shore. A's perception of that image would be limited to his own senses. B's perception would be a little more thorough for in fact could see the tree upon the shore and A as well. Now C's perception would be even more complete than A's and B's for C could see the tree on the distant shore as well as seeing A and B.

Now, all of them (ABC) would think their perception of the universe is complete and in fact it is in relative terms. However they would all think the universe exists for them exactly as they are all seeing it. What makes it not different than this? Well the sages of old explained that the fact that they are experiencing different and ever greater scopes of the universe is what actually composes the universe together. A's perception becomes information that is taken back by the universe, the same happens with B's and C's. As it turns out all of their collective perceptions are summed up and actually create a sort of Modal Universe.

I bring this up because through your explanation of the Holographic principle we can see that if the entirety of the universe is supported within and by each and every particle there might be in each and every particle a sort of PRIME TEMPORAL POINT which sends, receives and conforms perception, experience and existence for all of creation.

Please feel free to comment.

I agree with you and Einstein that God is manifested in the consistent orderliness of the world. I very much like your use of the term "prime temporal point." Interesting notion. Your avatar is also quite interesting to me as I have assigned a chiral (spiral) quality to time.

I was born in 1980, so whoever helped Gibbs may have been me from another timeline/my future. Cheers!

Hi John Tooker,
Have you lived in Canada? Are you a practicing pagan? If not, it may not be you.

Look at the article below.

This is the story of the The First HDR - Hyper Dimensional Resonator. Steven Gibbs told me he built the first HDR in 1985. This unit was built for a wiccan witch. She claimed she needed it. Before this Steven Gibbs has only built sonic resonators. This new unit was a more advanced radionics machine. It was a Hyper Dimensional Resonator or HDR. She was his first customer and first person to be using the Hyper Dimensional Resonator or (HDR).
This witch gave Steven Gibbs $1000 for the machine. He did not want to build it. In fact, according to Steven Gibbs the information on how to build a time portal and time travel came from John Tooker, who lived in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. John Tooker was a pagan.

He taught the inventor the basic principals of time travel. OK these ideas were then used in Steven Gibbs Time Reports and later building the HDR. There are many twists and turns in this saga.

I agree with you and Einstein that God is manifested in the consistent orderliness of the world. I very much like your use of the term "prime temporal point." Interesting notion. Your avatar is also quite interesting to me as I have assigned a chiral (spiral) quality to time.

Rather than spiral quality of time, it may be a "figure 8" immersion of Klein bottle with möbius strip loop.

The "figure 8" immersion (Klein bagel) of the Klein bottle has a particularly simple parameterization. It is that of a "figure-8" torus with a 180 degree "Möbius" twist inserted.

KleinBottle-Figure8-01.png

Scroll down to heading "Parameterization" of this Wikipedia link of Klein bottle

Klein bottle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Möbius strip
Möbius strip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I recently completed the research which will allow time travel. Once we get the machine built and use it that will be the onset of non-linear time. Wherever it first occurs is fixed. All timelines passing through that point bend to accomodate that boundary condition. Clearly I changed things when I went back that made some (or all) of my predictions not come true. I think the whole "time wave zero" thing is the count down to the onset of the age of time travel.

Did you read John Quinn's Camp Hero article? How he says the Montauk Project moved to Warner Robins, GA in 1995? I moved to Warner Robins in 1994. And now I am quite a successful physicist. I held the prestigious Presidential Fellowship at Georgia Tech. Here is the research. Ask me anything.

M-theory.pdf - Google Docs

fineStructure.pdf - Google Docs
Biggest blathering load of crap I've read in a long time.

Back