"The future ain't what it used to be."

Zeshua-Let's Rock !!!

KerrTexas

Timekeeper
Zeshua-Let\'s Rock !!!

All right, Peter, let's do this !!! I started this thread to debate the Zeshua Charade in ONE thread instead of having you leaping around like a scared jack-rabbit !

Bring it on, Mister Novak !

Now, I'll even let you go first and list the "accurate" predictions from your sweetheart, Zeshua.

Rock It, Baby !

Re: Zeshua-Let\'s Rock !!!

Baby

, baby

, weve got a date; (ooh-hoo, ooh-hoo)
Oh, baby, baby, dont you be late. oh, baby!

Ill meet you at your house at a quarter to eight. (ooh-hoo, ooh-hoo)
Oh, darlin, baby, baby, just you have some faith!
I promise you, were gonna (rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight);
To (rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight);
Gonna (rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight);
Baby, (rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight).

Wo-oh, na na-na, na na-na, na na!

Oh, we walk through the pale moonlight
With our love

that is right.
Oh, my, my, my, ye-ah!

Oh, so happy we will be -
Sharing the love tha-y is free!

(got to get together, babe, tonight!)
Oh, darlin, say we got to get together, baby, (tonight);
Say we got to get together, babe, (tonight). get together, babe!
Got to get together, babe, (tonight)!

Baby, weve got a date, dont you remember?
Baby, baby, dont you be late. please dont forget:
Ill meet you at your house at a quarter to eight. oh, baby!
Baby, baby, just you have some faith! wo, now!
Say we gonna rock it - rockin!
(rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight.)
Say we (rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight).
We gonna (rock it, baby), wo! (rock it, baby, tonight.)
Say we (rock it, baby) eh! (rock it, baby, tonight.)
Say we got to get together, babe, (tonight).
Baby, baby, wo! (say we got to get together, babe, tonight!)
Say we got to get together, babe, (tonight). are you sure ...?
(say we got to get together, babe, tonight). wo!
---
/guitar solo/
---
(rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight);
(rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight);
Gonna (rock it, baby), baby; (rock it, baby, tonight!)
Eh! (rock it, baby( oh, baby! (rock it, baby, tonight!)
Oh! (got to get together, babe, tonight!)
Got to get together, babe, (tonight).
Say we (got to get together, babe, tonight).
(got to get together, babe) eh! oh-oh, baby! (tonight)

Oh, baby, baby, weve got that date
(rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight)
(rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight)
Baby, baby, dont you be late!
(rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight;
Rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight!) oh, now!
Ill meet you at your house at a quarter to eight.
(rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight;
Rock it, baby; rock it, baby, tonight!)
Oh, darlin! /fadeout/

Never mind...I'll start..

The last post by Zeshua contained an IP that was not really masked, but was posted through a proxy.

I.P: 69.56.15.170
ISP: Skylist
TYPE: Corporate

About Skylist, Inc.

Relevance is more than reaching the right customer at the right time, it is achieving maximum response and ROI based on real-time customer demand. Datran Media's StormPost is the only enterprise-class system that allows publishers, brands and agencies deliver and generate revenue from highly relevant retention campaigns while maximizing online advertising inventory sales and lifetime customer value (LTV) across multiple channels. Through a myriad of easy-to-use tools, StormPost simplifies the execution, analysis and monetization of customer messaging campaigns. Available as both a hosted software service (ASP) and a licensed version, StormPost gives ROI-focused marketers control over their messaging programs while offering external support and deliverability services.

All right, Peter...care to explain WHY a time traveler/prophet requires the services of Skylist ?

I would just ask you to RECALL something very important, Reactor:

Mr. Novak has been fully advised and given plenty of up-front warning that his little house of cards is a-gonna crumble.

Ruthless knows. KerrTexas knows. We don't make this kind of noise unless the "gloves are coming off."

So I, for one, can only say this: I hope Mr. Novak is not going to play his usual game of "ignore the hard questions and only answer those where I can continue my propaganda." If he does, the heat will continue to be turned up. Having said that, my gut feel tells me Peter is going to stay secure under the same rock he has operated from, and that he will not touch anything that will even smell of falsifying Zeshua.

God help him if he does this.
RMT

Just Win Baby!--Al Davis. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/loveit.gif

Baby, baby, I'd get down on my knees for you Righteous Brothers You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/loveit.gif

Baby, Baby, Oh Baby Every other Carpenter's song. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/loveit.gif

Peter Novak:

He is the author of the books The Division of Consciousness and The Lost Secret of Death, and has had several papers published on the psychology of the afterlife.

He has a third book on DivisionTheory and the Binary Soul Doctrine, Original Christianity : A Key to Understanding the Gospel of Thomas and Other Lost Scriptures, was released in the Autumn of 2005.

Zeshua registered here at TTI in Feburary of 2005. Peter Novak registered at TTI in April of 2005. Peter Novak is not the only published author hawking Zeshua.

A book seems to be in the works: The Zeshua Prophecies. Wonder who the author will be ?

Interesting to note: That there are several reviews of your own books as written by other authors. Coincidence, or another marketing tactic...scratch my back, and I'll scratch your's kind of thing ?

That the last post from Zeshua is linked to a company that assists publishers with their marketing campaign's ???

About Skylist, Inc.

Relevance is more than reaching the right customer at the right time, it is achieving maximum response and ROI based on real-time customer demand. Datran Media's StormPost is the only enterprise-class system that allows publishers , brands and agencies deliver and generate revenue from highly relevant retention campaigns while maximizing online advertising inventory sales and lifetime customer value (LTV) across multiple channels. Through a myriad of easy-to-use tools, StormPost simplifies the execution, analysis and monetization of customer messaging campaigns . Available as both a hosted software service (ASP) and a licensed version, StormPost gives ROI-focused marketers control over their messaging programs while offering external support and deliverability services.

So, Peter, are you a customer of Skylist ? or did your publisher provide you with the means of accessing a computer at Skylist ? Hampton Press is it ? Wonder what Skylist or related companies would say as to whether or not you or Hampton is one of thier satisfied customers ?

I would just ask you to RECALL something very important, Reactor:

Mr. Novak has been fully advised and given plenty of up-front warning that his little house of cards is a-gonna crumble.

Ruthless knows. KerrTexas knows. We don't make this kind of noise unless the "gloves are coming off."

So I, for one, can only say this: I hope Mr. Novak is not going to play his usual game of "ignore the hard questions and only answer those where I can continue my propaganda." If he does, the heat will continue to be turned up. Having said that, my gut feel tells me Peter is going to stay secure under the same rock he has operated from, and that he will not touch anything that will even smell of falsifying Zeshua.

God help him if he does this.
RMT

Well, I for one will sit and watch the gloves come off. I was cheering the poor guy on. You know I am the underdog guy. But, he will have to stand on his own two feet if he can.

Mr. Novak:

Come on guy. Give them a left, give them a right. Duck, step back and come in hard.

Risin' up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times, it happens too fast
You change your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

Chorus:
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger

Face to face, out in the heat
Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry
They stack the odds 'til we take to the street
For we kill with the skill to survive

chorus

Risin' up, straight to the top
Have the guts, got the glory
Went the distance, now I'm not gonna stop
Just a man and his will to survive

chorus

The eye of the tiger (repeats out)...

dude!

We're not indestructible,
Baby better get that straight.
I think it's unbelieveable,
How you give into the hands of fate.
Some things are worth fighting for,
some feelings never die.
I'm not asking for another chance,
I just wanna know why.

(chorus)
There's no easy way out,
There's no shortcut home.
There's no easy way out,
Giving in can't be wrong.

I don't wanna pasify you,
I don't wanna drag you down.
But I'm Feeling like a prisoner,
Like A Strange in a no-name town.
I See all the angry faces,
Afraid that could be you and me.
Talking about what might have been,
Thinking about what it used to be.

(chorus)
There's no easy way out,
There's no easy way out,
Giving in can't be wrong.

Baby Baby we can shed this skin,
We can know how we feel inside.
Instead of going down an endless road,
Not knowing if we're dead or alive.
Some things are worth fighting for,
some feelings never die.
I'm not asking for another chance,
I just wanna know why.

(chorus)
There's no easy way out,
There's no easy way out,
givin in, givin in, can't be wrong.

(repeat and fade)

Well now...this IS interesting from something you wrote in December of 2005. Care to explain it ?

"""

Posted October 31st, 2005 by Peter_Novak

My 18 years of research into Original Christianity and the binary soul doctrine stemmed from an earlier, lifelong fascination with all forms of prophecy and prediction. Parallel with my research into the BSD, I have also been a fairly dedicated student of astrology.

If you think this year has been bad for Bush, wait until next year. His popularity is plummeting now, but he doesn't start getting truly desperate until around next March. He is reckless, off- balance, angry, and combative from May through August, and both unhappy and unlucky from February through at least next October. From now through next July will be a continuous fight for him, with no let-up from his opponents, and his popularity will remain low at least through then.

This December 2005 will be a happy and successful month for him, but this may be the last good time he will enjoy for awhile. January will be very rough, and he will feel very unlucky, unhappy, and put-upon then. May 2006 will be no picnic either, when he is both angry and confused. He feels desperately unpopular in June, when he is rocked by surprises beyond his control. July seems to find him feeling confused, unsteady, and oppressed by aggressive opponents he finds he cannot effectively fight against. August is no fun either, but at least then he feels he is effectively taking charge of things again. September seems to find him miserably unhappy, and feeling great personal distress.

Are these conflicts domestic or international in nature? I have no idea. But whether we like him or we don't, when our president is having a hard time, our country probably will be as well.

- Peter Novak

Source

"""
Didn't know YOU considered yourself to be a prophet. Hmmmmmm. It keeps getting better and better...or worse, depending on which side of the fence you're standing on, eh, Peter ?

Come on Peter get him. Don,t take that. Dish it back out. Due to the TOS I can,t use stronger language but you get my meaning. KHA Peter.

Yeppers.

Mr. Novak wrote:

Zeshua had four chances to get it right, and one of those chances was a hit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KerrTexas wrote :

But wait, Zeshua can read the headlines from our time period !!! Why would Zeshua require anything beyond ONE chance ? This isn't a Las Vegas gaming table with odds of a hit or miss, not for someone that actually can read "exactly" what happened and when.

IF Zeshua has said that Pope John Paul 2 passes away ON Saturday, April 2nd, then that would be the perfect hit...not for anyone to have to sit down and try to figure out what Zeshua meant to say...which still is off, and tsk tsk for someone that claims to be transmiting an actual account of the events of our future from headlines.

Thats the whole point Peter...Zeshua is NOT transmitting from 2026, but is someone who took guesses on existing conditions in 2005.

The greatest prophet of our time, whom is written about in books that still out sell anything published today, is Jesus. Ironic that Zeshua showed up in the beginning of 2005, you showed up shorlty after Zeshua, and then in the fall of 2005 your publisher releases a book about the Gospel of Thomas.

What was the title of your book : "Original Christianity : A Key to Understanding the Gospel of Thomas and Other Lost Scriptures "

And who is the topic of discussion in that text ?

Jesus...or perhaps Yeshua...now that is an interesting coincidence. A perfect fit by your standards.

Zeshua is only one letter off from Yeshua. Hmmmmm...what, were you hoping that your guesses, or a fellow author of yours, would have enough perfect hits to at some point claim some sort of connection between Zeshua and Yeshua ? or could that be Yeshua - Zeshua, then you could say that is a perfect fit for Alpha and Omega. With Zeshua being "the" Omega.

Should have learned from the master Prophet, and did what He did, and merely say that only God knows when the prophecies will come to pass. Might have saved you and your buddies some trouble.

And the results of someone posting from our time, about the future, is just about as it would be, as Rainman has been pointing out.

Simple:

Zeshua is someone posting from this time period,

Zeshua is not sneaking down to some entry point in a pipeline and tapping into a network to send messages back from 2026.

-------------------------------------------
Mr. Novak wrote:

Might as well remove the final veil:

Samael

<font color="red"> "Samael is the Qliphoth corresponding to the sephirah Hod. It means the poison of God, the liar and the jugglers, and the demons associated with it are described as dull-yellow, demon-headed dog-like monsters.

The Qliphoth are the unbalanced aspect of a particular sephirah. Hod is the sephirah concerned with rationalisation, intellectualism and the occult, that gives form to ideas, as opposed to Netzach, that is raw energy, the ability of passion to transcend form. When Hod is unbalanced by this emotional force, the world becomes dull and lifeless. Everything is intellectualised and controlled to such a point that nothing has any magic or interest, such as the sceptic who believes he knows everything and dismisses many potentially joyous experiences out of hand. For this reason, Hod becomes Samael, the Liar, the Juggler, who through clever words and rationalisations denies the existence of anything higher or greater." [/COLOR]

Perhaps with this revealing, people will see how I came to the conclusion that Peter is acting on behalf of Samael.

RMT

To make an addition to what Rainman wrote above:

In reading everything I ran across written by Peter, is that I could feel that something was missing. At first, I couldn't put my figner on what it was that was missing. After a bit of meditation and contemplation, it struck me as to what is missing in the material of Peter's.

And that is "the experience" of.

Studying sacred texts and the related concepts is one thing, even if it is done for years. I can read and study, visit Native American Tribes and speak with their Holy Men, about the Medicine Wheel ( for example ), but if I never participate in any of thier ceremonies, I would be missing the most important part of the whole...the experience of the Medicine Wheel or Sacred Circle.

Now, I don't know IF Peter ever participated in ANY of the rituals from all the different scared texts read, and from the conclusions I have read written by independent reviewers, this has been pointed out by them, as well.

You can write all the books you want on the Native American Medicine Wheel ( as an example ), but if you never participated in the actual immersion into the spirituality of the Wheel, you essentially have an incomplete concept of the entire Medicine Wheel experience. And anything written would be flawed.

Another risk, is that by becoming exposed to specific elements of some disciplines, the novice opens themselves up to energies that could be negative in nature, and once again, without the experience, can and usually does lead to destruction or a life filled with negative energy. Not only does this affect the individual who doesn't really understand what forces they became exposed too, but also will eminate outwards towards others...and can be seen in their works.

Any adept worth their salt...does not just spend years in reading or studying sacred materials, but also spends an enormous amount of time with the experience, as well. To gain a true understanding of the energies that will be present, and through the experience, be able to remain intact...and not become influenced by the negative energies that certainly DO exist and prey on the dabblers, or the curious who did not properly prepare.

Back