"The future ain't what it used to be."

Am I John Titor? wth.

Skarpz

Timekeeper
Am I John Titor? What the hell, man. What the hell. If so, some stories of it has been changed to not say who I am but I have a different but similar story if someone is willing to listen. Am I John Titor?

And everyone keeps saying it wrong. That's what happens when it's written and not spoken.

(Ti)me (T)ravell(er) except -or is cooler and sometimes is used like Advisor or visor (chronovisor) instead of Adviser. Tightor not Teeter.

I don't know if I'm claiming to be or not. I don't know for sure. It just all adds up in my mind and I might be a little crazy because of it.

At the same ti me it doesn't add up because a lot of things are different. Only a few are the same. I have no real proof though. Just some things seems to be the same. I may just need to be rechecked to see if I'm delusional again, which may be the case.

If I really am him then I'm not him yet and therefore can't prove a darn thing. =(

Hmm. I see what you mean. For that matter we could all be Him. I for one know the mystery of his last name. Want to know? He wasnt Titor from the begining you know.

No Jason....he claims to be a time traveler from the future. All we know is that he'd been enterntianing our hearts, minds and imaginations for the last 12 years

Back