"The future ain't what it used to be."

Eloi Cole Quiz: what ingredient of Mountain Jew power up his time machine?

servantx

Timekeeper
Eloi Cole Quiz: what ingredient of Mountain Jew power up his time machine?

Nutrition Info For Mountain Dew

CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONCENTRATED ORANGE JUICE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), CAFFEINE, SODIUM CITRATE, ERYTHORBIC ACID (PRESERVES FRESHNESS), GUM ARABIC, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR), BROMINATED VEGETABLE OIL, YELLOW 5

I believe this might be a trick question but my guess is::cool:
The high fructose corn syrup since it is the main source of calories/energy in the listed ingredients and if his "time machine" is his body. It wouldn't be the caffeine because it contains no calories. It only stimulates the increased production of energy from stored carbohydrates.
Biochem 101 o_O

My guess:

1. Potassium
Potassium reacting with water to produce potassium hydroxide and hydrogen gas.
2K(s) + 2H2O(l) -> 2KOH(aq) + H2(g)

2. KNO3 Sugar Propellant
65% KNO3 (oxidizer) and 35% Sugar

3. Sodium Fuel Cell
sodium borohydride/hydrogen peroxide

Gentlemen Please!!!!!

Its definetely the concentrated Orange Juice!!!!

Hi Transient001,

Do you know that the particle scientists of CERN mentioned Eloi Cole's name on 4 July live video stream, the date of Hiiggs Boson announcement? I spent a few hours watching the live video stream and I am sure that I didn't hear it wrong.

Wish I recorded that. They said that the discovery of Higgs Boson could be sooner if he didn't sabotage.

Well...I have seen vinegar power up a small engine. So I don't doubt this man's invention.

Like blue whatshamaccalit smurf used to say "If you can smurf particles away from the main medium you'll be smurfing power alright!!!"

Back