"The future ain't what it used to be."

Notes on this board:

creedo299

Timekeeper
Please note, that my account at times has been gone into.

The features in my private locked to key access abilities, such as my status, which is Grand Pubah and the ability to post pictures, here at TTI have been disabled.

In the post, how this board works, there is advisement, against using this board, at all for hierarchical purposes.

Its just not so, as the true nature of this board, is more similar in fashion to a time recording station.

You don't involve the reporter, who is doing an interview about war, or sports, by giving her or him, guns and equipment.

This is principally not done, as the reporter is supposed to have some level of nonpartiality.

One of the others who was zealous in their creational fugues, had insisted that this is a board of creation, when it was not.

This poster, now, it seems has the non-achieved title, of Grand Pubaha.

It should be, that everyone can achieve Grand Pubaha, if they have done a certain amount of post.

*In a past Playboy magazine, a reporter went to a foreign country, in order to do an interview, with a potential national head, of that country.

This political head, which I will leave nameless, so as not to overstir the pot, asked if the reporter, who was a female, would care to join in on an orgy on the floor.

The reporter replied to the potential nationally to-be figure, No' I don't think that this would be possibly and maybe you should get you head examined, by a qualified psychologist?

These are my exact sentiments too.Yes' please look up the verbally talked too mental docoptr of your choice and please discuss, what your problems are, within your collective animuses.

*Note, I said collective, as there seems to be more than one idiot involved, such as proven by the similar statements, "Oh look, there goes a time traveler"!

Back