Person John Titor

John Titor and (TimeTravel_0) are pseudonyms used on the Time Travel Institute and Art Bell's Post-to-Post forums during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be an American military time traveler from 2036.

Cosmo

Staff member
Aug 27, 2020
Washougal, WA
timetravelinstitute.com
Are the images in the post the only ones there are? Didn't John send at least a couple faxes to Art Bell?
I also recall seeing something about post2post.

E: Here's an archive of a collection (which themselves appear to be a text copy of the original... it's weird.) of the post2post posts.
Part 1
Part 2

Also the IRC Logs from this very site.
Thank you again for finding a good source for the faxes; I've added those to the Resources section and added links to the main entry here :)

If anyone has more or better information to add here, let me know. Everything in the Handbook is an ongoing and curated collection of information and resources for this kind of stuff.

Cosmo

Staff member
Aug 27, 2020
Washougal, WA
timetravelinstitute.com
@Num7 and I were chatting in Discord about a Chronovisor entry he found for Paranormalis:

The photos referenced there are ones in the gallery here, but it mentions the email address Titor used to sign up for the Art Bell forums:
[email protected]

This is 100% news to me, never knew his email was known at any point by any person. If you search these forums for "sanguina" though you'll see a few people back in the day knew about this. Fascinating posts about it by @Darby here:

And here:

I will update the entry with this information later, but if anyone has anything more substantive about the email let me know and I'll be happy to add that info too. Anything substantive at all that might help people looking into this is welcome too.

• Titorific!
Reactions: Mayhem and Num7

Num7

Practitioner
Jun 1, 2009
Finding this was so random. I sent it to Cosmo in order to validate the images. Then didn't think much of it.

About an hour or so later, I noticed I had left a browser tab open on that page. I looked through it as I was about to close it, then for some reason, my eyes got stuck on that email address. It felt uncanny and weird that I didn't remember it, because I do remember seeing some of these emails. Yet, I didn't remember seeing John Titor's actual email address. Wow!

Reactions: Mayhem

Cosmo

Staff member
Aug 27, 2020
Washougal, WA
timetravelinstitute.com
Finding this was so random. I sent it to Cosmo in order to validate the images. Then didn't think much of it.

About an hour or so later, I noticed I had left a browser tab open on that page. I looked through it as I was about to close it, then for some reason, my eyes got stuck on that email address. It felt uncanny and weird that I didn't remember it, because I do remember seeing some of these emails. Yet, I didn't remember seeing John Titor's actual email address. Wow!
It's the Mandela Effect.

• Titorific!
Reactions: Mayhem and Num7