"The future ain't what it used to be."

Notice the Action.....

MEM did you hear about the 2,7000 quakes we had in 3 days. I felt the 5.1 that was in Quebec here in Ottawa (THe first one in my life where I got worried it was getting to big). And Mt. St. Helens just errupted.

That's what I've been talking about.

He is what might be happening. Note the word "might." Not "is" or "will" but "might."

The 9.1 eruption at the end of 2004 caused the Australian plate to slip. The Pacific plate might slip next and when it does it will tear a pathway from the surface to Yellowstone's magma chamber. That's when she pops like a shaken-up soda bottle. Mt. St. Helen's eruption is a sign of minor slipage of the Pacific plate.

Time will tell. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

From the article

Supervolcano depicts the Yellowstone caldera erupting over several days, progressively "unzipping" the build-up of underground pressure in a series of eruptions around the rim of the crater rather than releasing everything all at once in one giant eruption.

Nostradamus Quatrain 2.62

One-hundred, hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass

The “event” will last for 100 hours (hands on a clock) - 4 days and 4 hours when the next comet passes.

http://www.ttrader.com/mycharts/display.php?p=30976&u=memoff&a=Memoff&id=481

From the article:

If the Yellowstone supervolcano were to erupt ..... the ash that it would spew out would cover three-quarters of North America in a layer deep enough to kill crops and other plants.

I wonder if that would cause this:

.....Western stability, which collapses in 2005.

Please note in the thread http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=31478&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1#Post31536 that events predicted to happen, are being told by a doubly parallel timelines.

MEM in this thread, has even predicted that volcanoes would go off.

Where there is a problem is that if the John Titor telling are true and relayed to us by Pamela, then they because of the mechanics of how timelines are put together, would always be another timeline.

This would be similar to holding a mirror to a mirror, with yourself, in-between.

The image is projected in continuing frames, ad-infintitum.

However in reality, if one tells of a story from a timeline, then because of the mechanics involved, that next timeline, is always changed.

So let's say a simple items, such as a toy would be in one frame, standing, the next at an angle, the next probably not even a toy, but a doilies.

There is the second factor that Pamela was imbued with said John Titor.So, from a sheer technical standpoint, would have lost a great percentage of her technical veracity, in being able to remotely deal with the subject of John Titor and what he was about.

Darby, a number of times fought openly with Pamela on centrin issues at Anomalies. and I feel that it may been her involvement with Titor as a friend that yielded these fights?

Also, Darby is with Homeland Security, so a simple FOIA submission would entail as to whether the entire John Titor affair was a fiasco, or some special type of operative.

What this mentioned thread is due, in sheer technicaility, outside of our knowledge of time travel, is chasseing lateral replicabilities, not a singular truth.

I don't know the relations said between John Titor and Pamela, other than she apparently consoled him, in her private discussions?
If this Titor telling was true, then emotionally there would have been this chance for some form of association attachments.

This was shown at anomalies.

I have no idea what you are saying. Can you state it in one paragraph or less and make sure you can understand it after it's been written. THanks....

What I'm saying is the logical arrangement of your discussion is so convoluted I really don't have the energy to try to re-assemble your thoughts so I can understand them.

I would be interested in what you have to say. But I'm not going to spend twenty minutes trying to figure out what you are saying.

I don't mean to be critical here. In life and especially in business it is important to arrange your thoughts and ideas so that others can easily understand them. Otherwise people lose out on what you have to say.

My undergrad was in engineering and I spent many years learning to be concise and logically in my writing. And I'm still working at it.

People will read and accept what you have to say if it is easy for them to understand.

I'm trying to be helpful and not critical here.

"One-hundred, hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass"

Titor's reply to a member:

"Do they start pushing for legalization earlier than the war?

It's not really an issue of the government letting you do something; It's more like they have other things to worry about. Don't you feel you're capable of taking care of yourself? If you want to take mood-altering drugs, why should my opinions stop you from that? They don't stop you from taking alcohol, tobacco or fast food.

In any case, it also lets Darwin take over. One of the reasons drug abuse isn't a major problem in 2036 is because no one wants to die from it and everyone else who did is dead."

DARWIN's theory is the cause of the war.

BBC movie about yellowstone TONIGHT! And a science documentary!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes/supervolcano/index.shtml

Movie being released March 13, 14 2005.

The drama Super volcano is broadcast in two parts, on BBC One on Sunday
13 March and Monday 14 March. Both transmissions are at 2100 GMT. Two
science documentaries called Super volcano: The Truth About Yellowstone
are broadcast after the drama, on BBC Two. Again, these air on Sunday
and Monday but at the later time of 2200 GMT

And I think the same movie airs April 10th on the Discovery channel. They have a really spooky trailer. It starts with

"This is a true story..."

"... It just hasn't happened yet"

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/supervolcano/supervolcano.html

>>If the Yellowstone supervolcano were to erupt ..... the ash that it would spew out would cover three-quarters of North America in a layer deep enough to kill crops and other plants.<<

That is speculation and a very, extreme worse case of what could occur.
So, the scientists are trying to make a point!
Why is it that they have to include an unlikely probability factor into it?
The odds are against it!
Now, we all have doom, doom, doom, from these scientists also!

So, one earthquake that happened in Alaska, was traced back to the big earthquake in Indonesia, and happened the next day or so, and traveled 6000 miles around the Earth.

The data was previously not provided or seen because there are more sensors now recording data and more detail than previously before, but still to incite fear in people or to gain attention using a extreme worse case scenario to me is not the way to go!

So?
Normal is like 5-7 States affected or so like a real scenario!

http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/yvo/

http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2005/3024/

If another large caldera-forming eruption were to occur at Yellowstone, its effects would be worldwide. Thick ash deposits would bury vast areas of the United States, and injection of huge volumes of volcanic gases into the atmosphere could drastically affect global climate. Fortunately, the Yellowstone volcanic system shows no signs that it is headed toward such an eruption. The probability of a large caldera-forming eruption within the next few thousand years is exceedingly low.

More likely in Yellowstone than a large explosive caldera-forming eruption is eruption of a lava flow, which would be far less devastating. Since Yellowstone’s last caldera-forming eruption 640,000 years ago, about 30 eruptions of rhyolitic lava flows have nearly filled the Yellowstone Caldera. Other flows of rhyolite and basalt (a more fluid variety of lava) also have been extruded outside the caldera. Each day, visitors to the park drive and hike across the lavas that fill the caldera, most of which were erupted since 160,000 years ago, some as recently as about 70,000 years ago. These extensive rhyolite lavas are very large and thick, and some cover as much as 130 square miles (340 km2), twice the area of Washington, D.C. During eruption, these flows oozed slowly over the surface, moving at most a few hundred feet per day for several months to several years, destroying everything in their paths.

TimeNot:

All that you've posted is accurate. The chances of Yellowstone erupting are very, very small.

My analysis of Titor's writings took a different approach than most. And that approach was to assume that Titor was a time traveler and what he said about the future was true and then try to figure out what could cause the collapse of western stability in 2005 and civil war in the USA.

That is not the same as saying that I believe Titor was real and that his predictions of the future were accurate. This is the mistake most people have made about my posts.

Mine was a gerdanken expereience. Not a prediction.

That being said I made of list, man-made and natural, of events that could produce the results predicted by Titor. Whatever it was, and I really mean if it was, had to be really big. Something that could cause a civil war in the USA and the collapse of western civilization in the same year.

Yellowstone, or something like it, seemed to me the best fit.

I also found some interesting links to predictions made by Nostradamus which pointed to a similar event in the same time frame. I found that interesting too. Again, not a prediction just an interesting connection.

Back