"The future ain't what it used to be."

Timelines converging?

Now THAT is a great link, Creedo!

Especially pertinent are the words that start off this thread:

"I think it essential to focus on a positive outlook and evolution. Was Terrance Mckenna right and our consciousness is spiraling to a center? All of nature does this, are we different?"

To me, this lays out why we must look to Nature's patterns to understand our place within the grand scheme. This is also why I believe an integration of science and spirituality is necessary for us to achieve the next "plateau" of evolution. Just because we have the gift of sentient consciousness does not mean we can look upon ourselves as "separate and distinct" from the machinations of the universe. We must learn how to merge our knowledge of science with our emerging understanding of our consciousness, which is based in a universal spirituality.

That's just the way it is! Physically, our bodies are pieces of the larger physical universe. What makes us think that our "unbodies" (mind/soul/spirit) are not also part of a larger, non-physical universe?

RMT

Since my time-line convergance monitoring device seems to be broken I guess I can't tell for sure if the timelines are converging...

Back