"The future ain't what it used to be."

Titor Predictions - Track Record To Date

Here are the predictions of Titor...

From the short term which he gave no dates to the long term with dates.

Titor stated many of things he spoke of would come to pass in months to a few years [assuming he meant the things without dates]

UNIX BUG - 2038

New Constitution - 2020

NWO Killed - 2020

Russian Strike - 2015

Untold Events - 2012

New World Gov - 2011

Female President? - 2009

Full Civil War - 2008

Last Olympics - 2004 until 2040

Civil War Starts - 2004/5 to 2008 - Not Yet

One More Pope - No Date Given - Not Yet

100K Killed - No Date Given - Not Yet

Mad Cow in US - No Date Given - 12/23/2003

China in Space - No Date Given - 4th Qtr 2003

NO WMD in Iraq - No Date Given - 3rd Qtr 2003

Gulf War II - No Date Given - 2nd Qtr 2003

Reduced Rights - No Date Given - 2002 To Present

Middle East

No Arm No Legger - No Date Given - 09/11/2001 To Present

OBSERVATION:

Almost all his predictions without dates have occurred.

Classic Psychics or Clairvoyants do not have such accuracy.

The best Remote Viewers can see up to 5 years with great accuracy.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

The New Constitutional Congress in 2020 is an old published vision circa 1770s

A Second Civil War is an old published vision circa 1770s - various clairvoyants

Another Pope after John Paul II is an old published vision referred to as the "Black Pope" or "Glory of the Olive" who is killed along with the bishops. Another Pope supposedly comes after 2040-2080 to revive the Catholic Church.

Reduced Civil Liberties have been predicted by various civil rights advocates and fictional authors.

Remote Viewers have predicted in published books a BioChem attack that kills 100K and leaves a city uninhabitable

The NWO is believed to establish itself in 2010-2015 by many after the formation of the EU

GWII was believed to be inevitiable by many.

Middle East will always be a problem.

UNEXPLAINABLE

No WMD found in Iraq

Security Versus Freedom in regards to terrorism

China in Space - US Government Intelligence Agencies would have assessments on the capabilities and Chinese plans.

INTERESTING

"His/Her Powerbase in 2009" referring to Hillary Clinton? But that is when many believed she would run for president. Not a stretch really.

*if i have a date wrong, please let me know.

Edited by TheCigSmokingMan (12/27/03 12:40 AM)

Last edited by a moderator:
I only included the socio-economic-political events.

I acknowledge the considerable physics predictions also attributed to 'titor' but not being a scientist I can not comment on them.

Feel free to post a list of science predictions to date.

To my knowledge, "Titor" never predicted the second Gulf War, nor did he comment on the finding or Weapons of Mass Destruction.

You forgot the CERN microholes. It was announced on 4/18/2001.
What finding at CERN are you talking about? There is nothing about CERN and "microholes" on google, and this article from October 2001 suggests they don't expect a possibility of producing mini black holes until the Large Hadron Collider is completed in 2005. Can you provide a link to what you're thinking of?

Mad Cow in US - No Date Given - 12/23/2003China in Space - No Date Given - 4th Qtr 2003

NO WMD in Iraq - No Date Given - 3rd Qtr 2003

Gulf War II - No Date Given - 2nd Qtr 2003

Reduced Rights - No Date Given - 2002 To Present

Middle East

No Arm No Legger - No Date Given - 09/11/2001 To Present
Could you provide the dates that Titor made these predictions, so we can look them up in the archives at johntitor.com to see his exact words? I don't remember him talking about WMD in Iraq, for example.

Siegmund,

Yes he did. It has been widely quoted on here.

Please don't waste our time... You graphic is annoying. I think everyone has seen it by now.

CigMan

QXR37,

All predictions were taken from johntitor.com Please feel free to look them up. Or use the search function here for quotes listed. And 'Titor' never used prediction like 'I predict that...' he talked about things and around things.

I do have the link to mad cow quotes, and 100K dead handy...

Titor Predicted 'Mad Cow' in U.S.

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=15705&page=7&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Titor Predicts 100K dead in an attack on U.S.. - has not occurred yet future prediction

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=15709&page=8&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Titor also predicted the development of non-lethal weapons and gov't attacks on u.s. civilians...

As predicted by 'Titor' - US Non-Lethal Weapons

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=17974&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

As Predicted by 'Titor' - U.S. Govt's First Attack

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=17973&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

I have to check my records to see if I have the dates of postings.

CigMan

Siegmund,

from the page John's War

http://johntitor.com/JohnsWar.htm

Question:

You say you don't want to effect anything by giving information but you could change this worldline just by talking about the war, or anything for that matter.

Answer from 'Titor'

I don't believe that knowing a possible future makes it happen. You are capable of changing your worldline for the better right now. None of the things I have said will be a surprise. They were set in motion ten, twenty, even thirty years ago. Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?

Dear Cig Man'

Because of adjudication, I am in only guest visiting status tonight.

However in records, there is a telling at Anomalies telling of spontaneous geography changes, in structures, due to some level of time travel incursion.

This was said a number of times, at Anomalies and is in records.

So as there was geographical changes in structures, what this Sigmund and Rainman characters think they can do, if they control the boards, in time travel technologies, then they can erase these incursions that others have made into the timelines?

This is not so, as timelines barrow in structure from one another.

Once they are adulterated, they are changed and you can not erase mistakes this way.

This legal problem that Darby of Anomalies has found also impinges on said Dr. David Anderson and the foundation of this board.

So there is an inferred accusation that there are other participants possible in this actions, which may have been part of the Titor debacle.

I am claiming myself as your guest and only want to point this pout due to legal implications here, of this not or actually being some kind of op.

Note also that the movie time machine, the remake was also based on Anderson's claim of overpumped light pressure, acting as a prolate in time.

Darby had mentioned Disney et al.

I am now in guest status and can not comment further.

Corrected physics Titor faked string.

Refracted light, using the water glass example, negates all of QXR37's veracity in his string, due to the word, Lasic, also being dictionary held, does not make refracted enacted light, part of anything coherent of that string.

So my physics claims were right.And I still have veracity of proper claims of physics standing regardless of QXRs standing and or degrees.

This claim would then still give the question of Titor a possible and not possible status in binary states.

Thank you very much for letting me be your guest, guest poster.

QXR37,

Here are the snippets of quotes and page locations for the 'track record to date' that the analysis is based on... I have listed some of the more obscure topics below... You can use google.com advanced search options to isolate your search to johntitor.com FYI - I am not connected to the johntitor.com website.

no Olympics after 2004

John's World in 2036...

Are the Olympics still being played in the future? As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. ...

www.johntitor.com/JohnsWorld.htm - 101k

Another Pope

John's World in 2036...

the web. 45. There is another Pope but I do not know his name. Yes, EMP took out a great number of electronic devices. That's one ...

www.johntitor.com/JohnsWorld.htm - 101k - Cached - Similar pages

Predictions-December 2000... I thought I thought it was interesting that New York did ... events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end .... In order for them to make a black hole they would ...

www.johntitor.com/Dec2000P.htm - 15k - Cached - Similar pages

New Constitution

JOHN TITOR AND HIS WAR

The Constitution was changed after the war... We have 5 presidents that are voted in and out on different term periods. The vice president is the president of the senate and they are voted separately.

China in Space - space

John's War...

unhappy. Does China have a manned space program between 2001 and 2036? I believe they are pretty close to putting a man in orbit. ...

johntitor.com/JohnsWar.htm

New World Government

John's War

... This feeling of shame he experiences then makes him realize his responsibilities.

Is there some sort of new world government in place by 2011? ...

johntitor.com/JohnsWar.htm - 85k - Cached - Similar pages

Female President? - next president his/her power base

John's War

... or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold ... The

President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base. ...

johntitor.com/JohnsWar.htm

CigMan

Thanks for the links CigSmokinMan. However, I don't think any of them are very good "hits":

But if you read Titor's quotes on this it doesn't sound like he was predicting a few isolated cases, but a major epidemic that would put us all at significant risk. That hasn't happened--in fact, no americans have been diagnosed with Mad Cow disease.

Titor also predicted the development of non-lethal weapons and gov't attacks on u.s. civilians...As predicted by 'Titor' - US Non-Lethal Weapons

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=17974&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1
That's not really a "prediction" at all, police and the government have been working on non-lethal weapons since at least the '90s...go here for the results of a google groups search for posts about "non lethal weapons" dated from 2000 or earlier.

How is that the "first" attack? Have you forgotten all the times the National Guard was brought in for riot control in the past decades? And no doubt John would have put Waco in this category as well, given his comment about the events leading up to the Civil War: "I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse" (June 21, 2001).

Siegmund,from the page John's War

Are you really surprised to find out that Iraq has nukes now or is that just BS to whip everyone up into accepting the next war?
That quote could equally well have been called a "hit" by Titor supporters if they did find nukes in Iraq, it's completely vague.

QXR37,

You're entitled to your opinion and your level of reading comprehension.

But he alluded things would come to pass in short time...

Considering the number topics and their appreance as 'reality' it should give one pause

Gulf War II

No WMD

China in Space

Mad Cow in the U.S.

The epidemic from his viewpoint was full blown around 2036. Mad Cow or CJD in human form has an incubation period of 30 years. 2003+30 years = 2033 Every epidemic starts with a patient zero.

He was talking the near future.

He talked about new weapons and they would be used on U.S. Citizens

They shot people with real guns at Ohio state. And they were State Guardsmen not the federal Department of Homeland Security in 2003

He didnt give a speech on each topic and event. Sorry. Read JohnTitor.com

As for Iraq and WMD, it is open to interuptation due to the phrasing but I believe he was making a point about the next Gulf War and no WMD would be found.

An accurate prediction in my opinion.

Find me someone who can predict 4, 5, 6 or more events? with 100% accuracy?

You are a closed mind skeptic too lazy to read or think for yourself...

Thanks for wasting my time.

CigMan

That hasn't happened--in fact, no americans have been diagnosed with Mad Cow disease.

Yes they have... It is called vCJD or CJD It is in the blood supply. And americans have been diagnosed with it. You did not read all messages and links.

And recently a cluster of 7 died from vCJD in New Jersey who were all connected to a racetrack. Not to mention the politician who had to step down from Long Island.

FYI-They do not test cows in the U.S. for Mad Cow and they do not do autopsies on people to detect for vCJD or CJD

That hasn't happened--in fact, no americans have been diagnosed with Mad Cow disease.Yes they have... It is called vCJD or CJD It is in the blood supply. And americans have been diagnosed with it. You did not read all messages and links.

And recently a cluster of 7 died from vCJD in New Jersey who were all connected to a racetrack. Not to mention the politician who had to step down from Long Island.

FYI-They do not test cows in the U.S. for Mad Cow and they do not do autopsies on people to detect for vCJD or CJD
You're confusing two separate issues here, the "classical" version of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease is something that has been around forever in older people (it appears spontaneously at a rate of about one person per million per year, basically all in people in their 50s or older), but "mad cow disease" refers to a specific variant of this called Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) which affects cows and which can apparently be transmitted to humans who eat them. This variant is different from the usual version of CJD because it can affect younger people as well, that was what alerted doctors in Britain that something new was going on.
See this article, for example:

http://www.eatwelleatsafe.ca/illness/bse.htm

This article also says that BSE has an incubation time of 4-5 years in cattle, I don't know what it would be for humans. Given the suddenness of the outbreak in Britain, though, I'd assume that if there were a huge number of people in america with BSE, we'd have seen at least a few cases of people in their 20s or 30s showing symptoms by now.

Either way, this should really be seen as a future prediction by Titor. And we only have to wait another year for the definitive test of his future predictions, the US civil war.

QXR37,

No LIVING american is diagnosed with Mad Cow or Sporadic CJD or vCJD from US Beef officially according to the U.S Gov't, Beef Industry or Mainstream PRESS.

But DEAD Americans have been diagnosed with Mad Cow or Sporadic CJD postmortem.

Americans have died from Mad Cow obtained in the U.S.

And there are Americans in the U.S. diagnosed with vCJD who attributed to getting it when they visited England.

Yes the press is confused about it. BSE, Mad Cow, sporadic CJD, vCJD with classic dementia CJD.

But I am not.

FYI - Reading is fundamental

CigMan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conn. woman had signs of human mad cow

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20040326-121100-6776r

CJD Cluster in NJ--Is Mad Cow Striking Down Americans?

http://www.organicconsumers.org/madcow/njcjd032904.cfm

Did Seven NJ Residents Die Of Mad Cow?

http://www.rense.com/general47/smde.htm

"It suggests that [mad cow disease] can sometimes look like sporadic CJD," said Laura Manuelides, section chief of surgery in the neuropathology department at Yale.

Possible CJD cases tied to southern N.J.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20040309-015553-4975r.htm

The U.S. May Face Mad-Cow Exposure Despite Assurances From Government

http://www.organicconsumers.org/madcow/face112801.cfm

Mad Cow Causes BOTH 'Sporadic' CJD and vCJD

http://www.rense.com/general47/spor.htm

Mad cow time bomb is still ticking

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/10/02/1064988306667.html?from=storyrhs

"Variant CJD has also emerged in Canada, the US and Hong Kong, among people who have spent long periods of time in Britain."

Mad Cow Threat to U.S. Blood Supply

http://www.abcnews.go.com/sections/world/DailyNews/britain010116_madcow.html

Acc. to ISraeli intelligence the WMDs were shipped off to Saudi Arabia, but it's not considered 'Yellow journalizm' so no one bothered to print it.

If you believe anything that this guy says then you believe that Nostradamus must too be a time traveler?

NOTE: If you believe in biblical stuff, there is going to be anywhere from 1 to 3 more popes before the 'Messiah' comes, I don't know the number cause its from memory, but still. Someone should look it up...

Acc. to ISraeli intelligence the WMDs were shipped off to Saudi Arabia, but it's not considered 'Yellow journalizm' so no one bothered to print it.

Oh?... And I'm sure they are in Syria and Iran too!!! lol The same Isreali Intelligence that was cheering and laughing while filming the attack on the World Trade Trade Center from NJ that left the country right after the attack?

If you believe anything that this guy says then you believe that Nostradamus must too be a time traveler?

This is a false logical premise that displays your lack of analytical thinking.... I never said I believe 'titor' is time traveller. I am fascinated at his accuracy that shows foreknowledge of a plan or he is a remote viewer or just lucky.

NOTE: If you believe in biblical stuff, there is going to be anywhere from 1 to 3 more popes before the 'Messiah' comes, I don't know the number cause its from memory, but still. Someone should look it up...

No. 2 more Popes. The Glory of the Olive and The Great Monarch... The Great Monarch is prophesied to come many many years from now to restore the Catholic Church after it is destroyed in Rome. I said it was a published prophecy not that I believe it.

I'm going to be going on March of the Living (http://www.motl.org) in 3 weeks, I'm lucky enough to know one of the organizers. I'll dissapear for a while then, feel free to wish me luck. 6,000 teenagers, fun.

Is Darby going too? Have fun... good luck...

I'll be organising the 'March of the Living Dead - Americans Who Are Unaware They are Infected With Mad Cow, sCJD, vCJD or misdiagnosed Alzheimers' or attending the 'March of Living - Survivors of the Irish Potato Famine' or attending the 'March of Living - Catholics of the Holocost'

SadOne,

You get slammed on the facts and made to look silly for your racist Pro-Isreali views and restort to calling people 'crazy' You must be a republican too!

As for Isreali Intelligence videotaping the attack on 9/11 it was covered by every news agency

Israeli Intelligence Knew About 9-11

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2002/11/35434.shtml

Who cares about your retreat with 6,000 teenagers? are you a pedophile or something? Sounds like a need to confess....

Back