"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am from the year 2522

Re: Chrono-Buster!!!

I am a Dave/Chrono HYBRID, read the thread dude

Anything Chrono told you is bound to be in the realms of fantasy, he's now married to a Lizard Woman

The word was CAKE I suspect

I think your story is a totally B.S.!

No way to think that you're Chrono.

The word was not CAKE!, dude

End of your story.

No, NOT end of my story.

Imagine a mansion full of huge rooms. Imagine the idiot child locked in the attic, manacled to the floor and beating his huge deformed hairy foot on the ceiling and moaning. Thats what its like being merged with Chronohistorian.

You also score nil points for believing what he told you before. He's in me now. This is the real deal.

hello Dave or Chrono I have this question for you?? here is the question what is the future hold for us?? right now you don't have to tell me about the time travel picture but one thing is this..what the future hold for us in America?? tell us this is a test for you. write back.

"hello Dave or Chrono I have this question for you?? here is the question what is the future hold for us?? right now you don't have to tell me about the time travel picture but one thing is this..what the future hold for us in America?? tell us this is a test for you. write back."

God's death can any of you primitives tell me how I get this ancient equipment to quote properly?

Anyway, its Dave and Chrono not Dave OR Chrono, or Dave/Chrono if you like. Imagine a huge sleek sexy battleship with some serious weaponry for the girlies (and boys) - that's the Dave. Now imagine a tiny speck of barnacle like growth attaching itself to the battleship's waste pipe - that's the Chrono.

How did I get together with Chrono you're probably not asking? Well,there I was in 2006, minding my own business - still sore at the time travel tourism disaster I'd paid good credits for (if you cast your minds back I'd travelled to the 20th century to visit New York in 1975 and hang out at CBGB's with Marcel Duchamp followed by a long hot summer in 1976 hanging out in Chelsea with Messrs Lydon and Wobble. Didn't happen did it? Thanks Time Tours, we're still in protracted litigation).

Then lo and behold I got a worrying vibrating feeling - God's death I thought, I haven't switched any of my bionics on?? (I'm from the same future as Chrono, just a different parallel) - next thing I know that daft sod Chrono's only timeported in to my exact co-ordinates - merging with me! Bloody typical!!

Anyways, I finally got round to burying his withered body in the allotment this weekend - amazing how a 106 year old's crinkly shell can feed that many cats.

Ahem, but I digress. Well, 'what is the future hold for us'? Since you've asked me so eloquently I can only surmise you've not been bothered to read any of the preceding threads, with their fanciful and deranged ramblings about muscle trees, Lizard men, Creedons, cake and millions of dead Skaarans?

I suggest you do this immediately. When your nose has stopped bleeding you come back and ask me some questions that relate to anything covered off in those threads y'hear? It may be answers from Dave or I may let the tiny deformed mind of Chrono have a say when he's not building up his psychic wrist muscles beating the retreat over Britney. Otherwise, the answer is 'you'll get old then die' or maybe not even 'get old' - death is highly likely though.

Love always

Dave/Chrono

Unlike friend Warrior381, I have read the contents of Chrono, Dave, and Chrono/Dave's posts, and I have just one question. It's for the "tiny, deformed mind of Chrono."

Is there any way posible you can find your way back out of Dave Kinky, and back into your "106 year old crinkly shell?" That's if the cat's haven't done too much damage to it.

As good as it is to get the inside information on what's in store for the "Humanoids", cake wars and lizards included, I don't know how much more I can take. I haven't laughed this hard since the first time i read a Creedo post, no offence Creedo.

Humanoids of the 21st century

I am taking steps to rectify the Chrono situation. When I was in the future at the weekend not only did I spend some quality time slapping Chrono's 106 (or is it 108 now?) year old clone around for losing Eurasia, Europe and now Australasia to the Lizard Men I also invested in some state of the art 27th century nanotechnology.

Now I know you're probably thinking 'nanotechnology'?? In the same timeline as 'muscle trees' and 'wiping out the whole Skaaran race for a laugh'? But seriously I know Chrono has portrayed the entire far future of the human race as the adolescent dungeons and dragons fantasy of a 12 year old boy with too much testoterone and not enough 'finding his dad's jazz mags under the bed' but I can definitely confirm nanotech is a vibrant industry. Chrono used it himself to find his manhood on a number of 3D Britney Spears related adventures. Yes, they really do build droids that small.

I digress again, its so easy to become distracted. Chrono is bleating in my brain right now that he really is Brick and 106 and Super Prime President Of Earth. However, the few molecules left of his personality-lite currently bobbing around in my cerebral cortex will shortly be hunted down by the nanotech I introduced into my bloodstream a few hours ago. I expect his tiny persona will be beaten to atoms by neural whips overnight and Dave to emerge fully victorious.

However friends, let us not forget that Chrono is a slippery customer. How many times were we promised in the past that he'd 'returned' 'to the future' 'forever', for him to 'miraculously' reappear a few days later pretending he'd been off fighting Galactic Penguin Beasts From Planet Xark for 15 years even though his personality and life experience and failure to use correct grammar remained exactly the same?

Obviously I've now 'inherited' this trait from the little bleeder. Anyway humes,I'll let you know how I get on.

Love always

Dave/Chrono (being beaten to within an inch of his neutrons by tiny robots)

"hello Dave or Chrono I have this question for you?? here is the question what is the future hold for us?? right now you don't have to tell me about the time travel picture but one thing is this..what the future hold for us in America?? tell us this is a test for you. write back."

God's death can any of you primitives tell me how I get this ancient equipment to quote properly?

Anyway, its Dave and Chrono not Dave OR Chrono, or Dave/Chrono if you like. Imagine a huge sleek sexy battleship with some serious weaponry for the girlies (and boys) - that's the Dave. Now imagine a tiny speck of barnacle like growth attaching itself to the battleship's waste pipe - that's the Chrono.

How did I get together with Chrono you're probably not asking? Well,there I was in 2006, minding my own business - still sore at the time travel tourism disaster I'd paid good credits for (if you cast your minds back I'd travelled to the 20th century to visit New York in 1975 and hang out at CBGB's with Marcel Duchamp followed by a long hot summer in 1976 hanging out in Chelsea with Messrs Lydon and Wobble. Didn't happen did it? Thanks Time Tours, we're still in protracted litigation).

Then lo and behold I got a worrying vibrating feeling - God's death I thought, I haven't switched any of my bionics on?? (I'm from the same future as Chrono, just a different parallel) - next thing I know that daft sod Chrono's only timeported in to my exact co-ordinates - merging with me! Bloody typical!!

Anyways, I finally got round to burying his withered body in the allotment this weekend - amazing how a 106 year old's crinkly shell can feed that many cats.

Ahem, but I digress. Well, 'what is the future hold for us'? Since you've asked me so eloquently I can only surmise you've not been bothered to read any of the preceding threads, with their fanciful and deranged ramblings about muscle trees, Lizard men, Creedons, cake and millions of dead Skaarans?

I suggest you do this immediately. When your nose has stopped bleeding you come back and ask me some questions that relate to anything covered off in those threads y'hear? It may be answers from Dave or I may let the tiny deformed mind of Chrono have a say when he's not building up his psychic wrist muscles beating the retreat over Britney. Otherwise, the answer is 'you'll get old then die' or maybe not even 'get old' - death is highly likely though.

Love always

Dave/Chrono

sorry about it...but when is the first time travel machine come out?? if you know that would be great..but anyway answer my question about it.. I need to know when is coming out?? dave/chrono.

also why would you marry a lizard?? is that a lizard a demon?? like dragonian?? write back. :confused:

No, Lizard Men are from the planet Lizaran or something, they're big scaley lizard shaped bastards. Chrono's clone is currently married to one and they have a clutch of lovely hairy Homo Reptilians.

The first time machine 'comes out' 'in the shops' in 2205 which is just long enough to ensure you'll be dead when they're available and saves me the trouble of any other explanations.

Love always

Dave/Chrono

No, Lizard Men are from the planet Lizaran or something, they're big scaley lizard shaped bastards. Chrono's clone is currently married to one and they have a clutch of lovely hairy Homo Reptilians.

The first time machine 'comes out' 'in the shops' in 2205 which is just long enough to ensure you'll be dead when they're available and saves me the trouble of any other explanations.

Love always

Dave/Chrono

well I may be dead by then but you have forgot something...hmmm have you been to the top secret bases yet?? like Mars, or there is a time travel machine use by the men in black but you said it come out in 2205?? I am not going to wait that long time but I guess it may come out soon or later but I guess that you need to see with your eyes only.. that time travel is out allready at the top secret bases..because there is a UFO and antigravity. so write back.. o_O

"well I may be dead by then but you have forgot something...hmmm have you been to the top secret bases yet?? like Mars, or there is a time travel machine use by the men in black but you said it come out in 2205?? I am not going to wait that long time but I guess it may come out soon or later but I guess that you need to see with your eyes only.. that time travel is out allready at the top secret bases..because there is a UFO and antigravity. so write back.."

Yeeeeees, that's exactly what I meant

The top secret LIZARD MAN bases you mean? Yes I have been to them in the future. 'Sydney' one of them used to be called. Anyway, you have nice lie down now Warrior, then when wake up in morning the sun shining and you can collect crabs to put in rock pool.

Love always

Dave / Chrono *(oof! bash! ouch!!)

"well I may be dead by then but you have forgot something...hmmm have you been to the top secret bases yet?? like Mars, or there is a time travel machine use by the men in black but you said it come out in 2205?? I am not going to wait that long time but I guess it may come out soon or later but I guess that you need to see with your eyes only.. that time travel is out allready at the top secret bases..because there is a UFO and antigravity. so write back.."

Yeeeeees, that's exactly what I meant

The top secret LIZARD MAN bases you mean? Yes I have been to them in the future. 'Sydney' one of them used to be called. Anyway, you have nice lie down now Warrior, then when wake up in morning the sun shining and you can collect crabs to put in rock pool.

Love always

Dave / Chrono *(oof! bash! ouch!!)

not so fast Dave/Chrono you have forgotton something the Alien bases is all over the world!! and it in Mars also... o_O also you also have Fogotton that time travel machine is there in the top secret bases I know that for sure but they kept themself for there own way...for evil thing..so also there is a Nazi bases in the north pole possible so write back

oh no what is Dave/Chrono going to do now?? noting and just writing a message hahah..

Awesome. I leave for 2 years and this thread just kept going! Looks like I've got to read up on some 40 pages to get up-to-date on the Chronohistorian Saga.

Hah, I just found my last post in this thread... (which was in august '04). so let me repost that.

spacer.png

Nice seeing you again chrono :love: (if you're still here)

Re: Where no man has gone before.........

have tried to believe what ever he said in this forum.but when i chat with him in YM i know he probably not the future man.

he told me that pluto is not planet from solar system .the reason he gave me pluto is too small to be considered as planet. i don know about u all guys but from what i have learnt we classified planet not according to size.

i asked him who invented way to live in lunar he said he dont know.

i wrongly mentioned that aids virus is double stranded DNA he did not comment about that.he said he dont know about aids virus since there are no more aids in his time.

i asked him what the names of the virus he said AIDS virus.as we know AIDS stand for accuired immunodeficiency syndrom and the virus name is HTLV anh has got many types

Edited by awang (04/16/04 09:59 PM)

i was reading through the thread of messages between chronohistorian and everyone else and this stood out. the thing about pluto. your message was written in 2004 and as it stands today in this year 2006 just recently like august or july pluto has been officially taken out of the solar system. it's been all over the news recently. not to say it proves chrono is genuine but hey i couldn't resist writing mentioning this.

Re: Where no man has gone before.........

letmetravel2,

was reading through the thread of messages between chronohistorian and everyone else and this stood out. the thing about pluto. your message was written in 2004 and as it stands today in this year 2006 just recently like august or july pluto has been officially taken out of the solar system. it's been all over the news recently. not to say it proves chrono is genuine but hey i couldn't resist writing mentioning this.
I took my first lower division college astronomy course at UCSB in 1974. In that class the professor discussed the "problem" with Pluto and the fact that it was not a planet in the sense of the other planets.
It wasn't so much its size but the fact that its orbit was highly eccentric, that it crossed inside the orbit of Neptune and did not track anywhere near the plane of the ecliptic as do the other planets.

Its orbital mechanics indicated that it did not form in the same way that the other eight planets formed.

Since then thousands of "asteroids" have been found in the area of Pluto making Pluto just another huge rock following the same general orbital path.

Astronomers have pondered reclassifying Pluto to something other than a planet for decades.

I can genuinly say this whole thread dating back over 2 years has really kept me entertained. From Star Control esque themes like Skaaran (UR-Quan) to threats of cival war about 4 months ago that havent happened, to claims a 101 year old man had nothing better to do in his old age then visit a off the wall forum and post about fantastic star trek stories, computers revolting against mankind (Terminator series) to sending 13 year old kids back in time to research for the government on this time frame. what was even the point of posting all these mystery science theater 3000 scenes to these forums other if you had a mission, im sure this "Time Guard" must have been asleep when you were posting stories of war, escape from prisons or the overlooked back that the 13 year old kid got replaced with Bricks cousin, then a few posts later you refer to yourself as 13 again, so either bricks cousin is also 13, or your continuity in your own BS story doesnt even check. and were supposed to believe that you HAD to have a computer of this era to use to connect to the internet. There is such a thing as a emulator, im sure 500 years from now a program to be able to interpret simple TCP/IP and primative HTML would be very easy and run a a modern 2601 computer, but hey ,what do I know about the future. Oh, and 2522 ONLY has 250 TB of memory, thats a little underwhelming, in just 25 years weve gone fom didly sqaut to numbers of people having common 2-4 gigs of ram, i find it [censored] immpossible that in 500 years we only managed to jump up to 250 terabytes.

Back