"The future ain't what it used to be."

Witness the High Drama

RainmanTime

Timekeeper
No point in making an off-topic post where the drama is railing.

Someone here has made it no secret that they just LOVE drama. You can even see it in some of his posts.... recall "The Traveler, the Activist, and the Architect"? And so many other "hits". This person LIVES for the RPG. Because, you see, the RPG allows this person to speak of themselves in the "epic" third person. And it also allows them something else...

To avoid personal responsibility.

And is this not the high drama we see playing out before us.... in this forum?

The highest of high dramas has been delivered to their doorstep, and now we see how much this person is just reveling in it. Preaching from every mountaintop about the "evils" of the one who would challenge... not just challenge the Activist, oh no! But one who would challenge ANYONE who makes a big claim!! Is that not TRUE EVIL???? TO QUESTION & DEMAND EVIDENCE?

I submit to the reader that we are watching a living legend revel in a drama that, while he did not create, he is certainly going to "win". I wonder if this forum will ever see drama in an RPG such as this ever again?

But the question of this drama (which would almost invite a SEQUEL!?!?!) is:

Where will the Activist turn his talents and attention once this part of the drama is over? Once the "evil" that is currently being attacked has been banned from the forum?

Be ever watchful, forum faithful... for no doubt the personality you have seen unveiled before you in this drama will certainly craft a new adversary....for the sequel.... with even higher drama, and higher "draw factor".

Coming soon to a theater near you! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
RMT

Ray,
No point in making an off-topic post where the drama is railing.

Oh come off it, you like doing these cheap attacks. This is SO like "RMT" the SpinMaster.

Someone here has made it no secret that they just LOVE drama.

Dude, can't you see yet? If you stop spinning facts for a minute you'll see it: You LOVE the drama. It follows you everywhere you go and post.

But don’t take my word for it, ask anyone you’ve made fun of!

You can even see it in some of his posts.... recall "The Traveler, the Activist, and the Architect"? And so many other "hits". This person LIVES for the RPG. Because, you see, the RPG allows this person to speak of themselves in the "epic" third person. And it also allows them something else...

But does not the RPG give you a reason to post? Come'on Ray, there are other forums that are discussing science & math, you only stay here because of the TT hoaxers that you like to make fun of so much.

To avoid personal responsibility.

Avoid personal responsibility?

Ray, you cowardly said things about me behind my back every chance you got. You even went so far as to instigate someone to come and kick my ass.

How am I avoiding personal responsibility... unlike you I don't spin to pin it on somebody else.

The highest of high dramas has been delivered to their doorstep, and now we see how much this person is just reveling in it.

I don't revel in it RMT, I am not you. This is YOU who likes to keep rubbing it into people's faces and harass them, day after day if they do not give you what you want. You'd cry and whine about it to no end, and make fun of them until they do, or continue to make fun of them until they leave and post on how RIGHT you were to ask what you asked them. How justified you must feel to get away with the unkind ridicule of another.

If this is not clear to you yet, that this is what your like and live for, then I'm sorry Ray, there is no hope for you.

Preaching from every mountaintop about the "evils" of the one who would challenge... not just challenge the Activist, oh no! But one who would challenge ANYONE who makes a big claim!! Is that not TRUE EVIL???? TO QUESTION & DEMAND EVIDENCE?

You can justify your intentions only so far Ray. The terms of service make it very clear, and time after time, you'd disregarded them. You've insulted, attacked, and gone to extremes to prove you point and even solicit others to bring even further drama to this board, just because you don't like hearing the truth.

I submit to the reader that we are watching a living legend revel in a drama that, while he did not create, he is certainly going to "win". I wonder if this forum will ever see drama in an RPG such as this ever again?

As I said, I don't revel in telling you the truth. Unfortunately, winning is everything to you, so that's what makes this difficult for you to accept.

How old are you again, 40 something?

Perhaps you should start maturing... and being less compettitive all the time.

Be ever watchful, forum faithful... for no doubt the personality you have seen unveiled before you in this drama will certainly craft a new adversary....for the sequel.... with even higher drama, and higher "draw factor".

So now it becomes even much clearer, doesn't it? You believe that the TTA is responsible for these TT hoaxers, and that upsets you doesn't it? The very hunting game you so desire to keep going after, denied by the one man that you strongly believe is the source of it all.

You give me far to much credit Ray... but you can certainly go on to continue to believe whatever delusions you'd like.

Coming soon to a theater near you!

Perhaps you should go and wait in line now, to get tickets early, Mr.Extreme.

TTA

Back