"The future ain't what it used to be."

The old messages... on their way back.

Mop

Timekeeper
Hi guys,

I'm here to give you a heads up on what's going on with the old messages. So far, I've recovered them, so they're safe and sound. Now I have to figure out how to format them so that they're usable and presentable. But let's be clear about some things:

- You will be able to read the messages
- You will NOT be able to reply to the old messages
- You will NOT be able to post new messages in the old format (the old format is gone... kiss it good-bye)

I'm giving you advance warning here, so I don't want to hear anyone complaining later about how you can't reply to the old messages or post in the old format.

Give me a couple of days and I should be able to put something together.

Thanks,
Mop

Thanks. As long as we can see the earlier topics and postings I'm satisfied. Lee and Nolo have some very powerful postings on the board that can be of further use and comment.
We can still use them for reference in the new postings. I'm beginning to understand how it works. The chief reason for the old postings is to keep us from covering ground twice. Or better still, to offer a fresh perspective on an older topic.

Sincerly,

I am THIS CLOSE (-----) to restoring the old messages. If my FTP access cooperates with me, then 24 hours (at most). If not... well, an enternity. We'll see how it goes by this time tomorrow.

Mop

Which one? I don't remember deleting any topics. I took all the messages from the old server and transferred them to the new server. What topic was deleted?

Mop

Back