"The future ain't what it used to be."

Time:13-March-2004. Space: Fresno, CA

RainmanTime

Timekeeper
If there is anything we should take note of, in our quest to understand time, and how we can create a better future for all of us, it is what happened at the coordinates of SpaceTime noted above... This as we also focus on Time:11-March-2004 and Space: Madrid, Spain.

Has anyone else here seen this tragic news in Fresno? Nine people dead, and the man they took into custody apparantly had ten coffins at the site he allegedly committed these murders. He planned them. We will, no doubt, begin to hear about who he is as the news progresses, and whether or not he showed signs that he may have done this prior to this Time.

Could Fresno and Madrid have been prevented? Could these acts of Mass murder have been inhibited from ever occuring at these coordinates of SpaceTime.....if......?

My sorrows to the affected families in Fresno. My deepest of sorrows also go out to the people of Spain who have been the latest target of terrorist killers.

How do we alter our futures by our awareness and actions of NOW?
RainmanTime

Wait I'm confused, I couldn't find anything about these murders. Right now the internet is all filled up with this new 10 bombings on that subway, well for the sites I go to they are.

I met a gentleman who is from the Basque region of Spain this last summer, and though my Spanish was lacking as well as his English was, he did intimate to me that he and other's from this region felt very separate from Spain. As I understood it, these conflicts and issues were deeply seated in history.

As you were referring to the butterfly effect, I sometimes feel events around our globe, politically and socially, effect one another in less obvious ways. And I wonder how slippery a slope it could be to alter events, no matter how horrid. One could discover a chain reaction to an ultimately worse event.

Will the pathology of the human mind ever truly be understood by the human mind?

The Appropriateness of Chance is Astounding
Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" by Neil Armstrong

how long does it take to get from marid to fresno?

Or are you implying that they were done by different people? or that same man just traveled back in time to to it again?

When I wrote my last posting, I was assuming that you were referring to the alledged murders of a family by the alpha male. It was alledged that he was the head of a household that could be referred to as an incestual nest. Again, alledgedly, he fathered two children with two of his daughters, if I am not mistaken. Is this the crime you are referring to. I did not read in the papers that there were coffins.

You know, in my gut when I read about things like this I often wonder about how the alledged crime is characterized in the media. Being someone who always looks for possible conspiracies, I wonder how much of the truth we are getting from the press. Is there some deeper involvement.

The plane crash of the gentleman running for the Democratic congressional seat in Missouri, who just happened to die with his son right before the election seemed awfully fishy to me. And then the same thing happened in Minnesota. A Democrat running for congress also died in a plane crash shortly before the election. Maybe someone wanted to have a Republican foothold in the congress and would go to any length to ensure that, but I am not pointing fingers of course. (Sorry my details are sketchy, like the names etc. I would have to look it all up).

Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" by Neil Armstrong

may sound weird but i'm getting a kind of idea from this like that bible story where Abrahm was told to kill Isac, I don't know the spelling or the whole story.

Hi Rainman Time,

I keep thinking about this posting that you made. I am wondering if you were experiencing a outpouring of emotion over events that happened close to you and far from you? Or do you have some implication in a connectedness of these events?

Note; I heard on public radio that the Basque compatriots were initially implicated but cleared, but I have yet to hear who was the culprit.

The Apprpiateness of Chamce Is Astounding
Persephone

Hi Persephone:

I am wondering if you were experiencing a outpouring of emotion over events that happened close to you and far from you? Or do you have some implication in a connectedness of these events?
For the 1st question, yes, I feel emotion whenever I see a story about innocent people whose lives are taken. For #2, no; however, the reason for this posting was to call attention to the potential similarities between what happened in Fresno and what someone on this board posted as their "plan" in case some of the John Titor predictions of civil/nuclear war came to pass.

The connection between Fresno, Madrid, and this person's "plan" was to point out that we owe it to the potential innocents who may lose their lives to be vigilant of things going on around us. To be aware of people who might be in need of "special care", whether that be care delivered from mental health professionals, or care delivered by law enforcement agencies. Both of these "care givers" can save innocent lives, but only if they are provided timely information.

Note; I heard on public radio that the Basque compatriots were initially implicated but cleared, but I have yet to hear who was the culprit.
Last I heard was that Spanish authorities had traced a cell phone left in a backpack with an unexploded bomb to a Morroccan national who had possible al Qaeda ties. Also read on CNN that Spanish officials may declassify some information they have gathered on their investigation to make it public.

Kind Regards,
RainmanTime

Dear Rainman Time,

OH /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif I was unaware of the posting you were responding to that was of a violent nature.

I didn't mean to sound like a cold fish (or trout). I am also moved by the horrors of our times. Wether they be close to home or around the globe. I also feel overwhelmed and somewhat impotent to make a difference.

Al Qaeda again? Those guys sure get around leaving a trail of mayhem and murder in their wake. Or maybe, their numbers are increasing faster than can be rooted out.

How awful it must have been to live and grow up in a home where your father and/or grandfather had your coffin stacked up and staring at you each day. They must have thought, "It is only a matter of time before I will be in one of those coffins unless I let my father/grandfather do whatever he wants". Chilling.

Persephone

Kind Keven,

Sometimes I feel distinctly like a automaton or a zombie, walking the streets in a dismayed yet apathetic daze. I especially have this feeling while watching the evening news or 60 Minutes.

This evening I plan to desensitize myself by attending the remake of "Dawn of the Dead". Three hoots for cinematic zombies! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I will let you know if it works after the show.

Persephone

Keven,

So what did you think (of the remake of Dawn of the Dead)?

So far, I know I want to see it again, especially to see all of the cameo performances that I missed. I thought it was pretty cool. I am an absolutely huge Johnny Cash fan, so the introduction that cut into the opening credits with Johnny's "The Man Comes Around" from his last recording "American IV: The Man Comes Around" made my toes tingle. Excellent choice. And closing with Jim Carroll's "They All Died" was perfect too.

I kind of missed the story line of the original. It was so tight. But it was definitely brought into the 21st Century. I was disappointed that the baby didn't eat it's way out the pregnant woman's belly, but that wouldn't have made sense anyway. She was all ready a zombie, and zombies don't like to eat other zombies.

Some of the characters were weak, not because of the acting, but because I think there were so many more of them. Samuel Jackson rocked as usual. Somehow I missed the way the original was more focussed and had that quality of being made independantly. This one was more polished of course.

I liked it.

Persephone

Persephone here,

I need to make a correction to my previous posting in which I am talking about going to see the remake of "Dawn of the Dead".

I said Samuel Jackson was in the movie. WRONG! It was Ving Ray that I was talking about. I got confused because they are both in Pulp Fiction.

Thanks.

Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" What do you know of this statement P ???

What is your reality on it?? The points being "to those who can remove ones protective layers"

Have you asked what are the protective layers" is it to remove the self from "I am"???

Seek and you may find reality! through realization

Hi Thetazone,

You asked what I know about the quote I often place at the end of my posts and replies.

This quote was said by Neil Armstrong at the 50th anniversary of walking on the moon. I believe it was at an event at the White House. Never-the-less, he was flanked by then President Clinton and Al Gore.

I took down this quote from a really silly conspiracy theory video, entitled "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to The Moon". Although I found the video silly, there were some footage clips that I enjoyed seeing and this was one of them.

I like that quote by Armstrong because he seems to intimate that there is so much more, so much more that has not been told to the public. He calls it "Truth's protective layers". To me, it just really speaks to what has been hidden, but without him directly saying it, and possibly being in danger or in trouble in some fashion.

He says there are "breakthroughs available".

I think that is referring to technologies unravelled and now undestood from examining recovered ETofI craft. Like zero point energy. But which have been suppressed because some people would find it unprofitable if known.

Although I thought the video "A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the Moon" was silly and incorrect. It did bring up unanswered questions about the moon landings.

I believe there are structures on the moon made by beings of intelligence. This belief was not from that video.

The reason I believe this is, is because I am familiar with the "Disclosure Project". I have the 2 hour video of witness testimony of creadible sources (not anonymous), like Gordon Cooper , people who have been in the military from high up to lower ranks, Scientists who witnessed events, Aviation high ups who have witnessed events, and people who have been party to black operations , etc.

The "Disclosure Project" was introduced to the public via a National Press Club presentation. (Of course you heard nothing about it in the regular media)

Dr. Steven Greer, who heads the Disclosure Project, referred to the presentation as an "executive briefing".

He stated that video excerpts from his multitude of interviews with creadible people, en mass, was delivered to the congress and to the director of the CIA. At the National Press Club presentation, about 6 or 7 of the witnesses were present, and they stated what they saw and knew, and each stated that they would testify under oath to the congress.

Now, before this, I had heard of conspriacy theories of structures on the moon. I thought it was a bunch of hooey. It was the most surprising testimony to me of the Disclosure Project.

You can find out more about the Disclosure Project at this web site:

www.disclosureproject.org

Of Note: In what I have seen of these testimonies no mention is made of the "Abduction Phenomena". It isn't addressed. Read what you want to into that. I am undecided.

That is my story of the quote.

Thanks for asking thetazone.

Persephone

DOTD was kick ass, lacked story line and the ending sucks but I liked the action in it, if only, I just wish that more of the characters lived through it. Don't want to give it away for the fans

Back