"The future ain't what it used to be."

Year 2601

Time2601

Timekeeper
Hello my name will be undisclosed due to my major impact in society during the yr 2601, mo. march.
I cannot explain to you past-civillians, what has happened because it might endanger my life. For the past yr, i've been chased around the galaxies by people, who you might consider as galatic police. They haven't caught me yet, since I made my jump back to your yr 2004. If the society of 2004 finds out what i have done, my life would be in threat by your people.

I have busted my warptronic band, so it seems im stuck in this time for now, until i find another way back. all I can say is prepare your descendents for the inevitable.

If the society of 2004 finds out what i have done, my life would be in threat by your people.

If I were you, then, I'd avoid telling people in public places, such as internet message boards. I'd avoid telling them you're from the future at all, in fact. Better to lie low just to be safe, eh?

im not an escaped prisoner, I never claimed I was. Theres no way time guards can catch me anymore. Before I jumped, i used a chronojammer, so they can't pinpoint the exact time period i arrived. Time traveling is the worst thing, but it is also the best way to escape.

I am anonymous already on the web, but this is the only way i can contact a friend from my time. I gave him my location before I left, but it seems he hasn't jumped back in to 2004.

Chrono, the timeguards werew disbanded cuz they were a bunch of child molesters!

You know what... I want to meet your time guards and kick the holy living [censored] out of them for touching little boys in their bathing suit areas!

Oh yeah! they're going down!!!

another time traveler, should i be the first to ask for information about the upcoming future.. like what would happen in the near future.. like the end of this year.. something that will make us believe you... are you allowed to talk about things.. you should be.. it's not like "time guards" will get you.

Time2601-you can't jam chronoradiation. you can only make it go away slowly or there will be an explosion.
even if you did use one I can't detect any chronoradiation.

Siegmund-please see your nearest therapist. the time guars werenot molesters. they are watched closely.

Time2601-you can't jam chronoradiation. you can only make it go away slowly or there will be an explosion.

Hey, technology advances. I mean, it's impossible in our time to extend the half-life of elements, but you say it's commonplace in your time. In your future what's impossible to you may be commonplace.

You can't have it both ways. Keep arguing about this, and I'll use some of your oh-so-convincing arguments on you, and you can see how good they actually are...

Like I said before chrono, this all happens in your future. It was really quite a scandal. Just watch out. They're devious bastards!

You should stop eating beef too. I'm warning you, the bovine uprising is a bloody affair!

even the balokans can't do anything with chronoradiation that we can't do and they are more than 15000 years more advanced than us. so don't you think if they can't do it then we can't do it?
the balokans have been trying for thousands of years to do that

Dude... I'm from 400,000 years in your future. Our time travel technology produces ONLY methane gas and heat as a byproduct. It's an entirely different technology from your primitive temporal displacement units.

people never say dude in the future.

why would you want to one that produces methane when the production of methane pollutes?

if you are from 400,000 years in the future how many time did you say we had t refuel our sun and why?

We Say "dude" all the time. Along with "gnarly", "kweebot", and "Nanu nanu". It's kind of a retro thing.

We had to refuel the sun in the future quite a few times. I travel to the future quite often.

why did you have to refuel it many time in the last 400,000 years?

"gnarly", "kweebot", and "Nanu nanu" sounds like a cartoon from this time that I watched when I was a kid

We haven't had to refuel during my "natural" life. We have a different concept of time in my era. We tend to take a psuedo Tramalfadorian view (named after the creatures from the Vonnegut book). Lines between past and future are often blurred. I hadn't occured that I would need to explain that to a fellow time travellor. But I keep forgetting just how primitive you are.

yes but that would take 5 billion years to do so.

plus the sun produces its own fuel. the only way to keep the sun going is by stopping the gravity from closing in on each other (or something like that). this was proven when doctor mendel did that to a neighbouring star that was about to go supernova. with this this experiment he made the sun keep on going for another 1000 years (that is only an estimate)

Back